Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Still waiting on my Kudos for the call this AM on the Veep...[/quote]</P>

Holy sh**......you did call it correctly!</P>

I just went back to p.2843, and you did say it would be Sarah....hard to believe that was over 7 hrs ago....seems like it was 33 minutes ago! </P>

When I read your post, I remember thinking, how did you ever get a campaign poster like that???!!!</P>

Now I know......it is well known that you are attracted to beautiful women, by your recent EG pics. Sarah probably spent the night at your house, and gave you campaign signs, before JM announced her to the rest of the world.[]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think this thread is a bit one sided, can we have voices from the other side? It would be nice to be a bit more even....where are all the dems here?? [:^)]
    [/quote]

Not a dem..not a republican....not thrilled with either candidate quite frankly....

Still holding out hope that that Judge who threw Paris Hilton in jail will throw his hat into the ring..[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think this thread is a bit one sided, can we have voices from the other side? It would be nice to be a bit more even....where are all the dems here?? [:^)]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

OK.........I will be a democrat.</P>

P.S. I am still totally j***ed about Sarah, however. The Congress has a 16% approval rating, NP has had too many face lifts, and she cannot run the HofR's........Sarah is a ball buster on cleaning up government, and she will take it away, faster than an F-18 fighter jet. (I hope I said the right plane![:$])</P>

</P>

All-Pro

You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Her daughters are hot.....
    [/quote]

Are they 18 and above? []
    [/quote]

They looked a lot older on TV....forget that I said anything....[:$]

[quote user="n420p69"]I hate to argue with fellow Giants fans therefore I will stay out of the political side of this board. People will find any excuse to vote for their party so why even bother debating? Its like talking to a wall.
    [/quote]

That's not true at all, Crush is a dem and so is Bleu, I like hearing both sides of the table.

I watch Foxnews, CNN and MSNBC...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Still waiting on my Kudos for the call this AM on the Veep...[/quote]</p>

Holy sh**......you did call it correctly!</p>

I just went back to p.2843, and you did say it would be Sarah....hard to believe that was over 7 hrs ago....seems like it was 33 minutes ago! </p>

When I read your post, I remember thinking, how did you ever get a campaign poster like that???!!!</p>

Now I know......it is well known that you are attracted to beautiful women, by your recent EG pics. Sarah probably spent the night at your house, and gave you campaign signs, before JM announced her to the rest of the world.[]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Please....his ego is big enough....[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I think this thread is a bit one sided, can we have voices from the other side? It would be nice to be a bit more even....where are all the dems here?? [:^)]
    [/quote]

Not a dem..not a republican....not thrilled with either candidate quite frankly....

Still holding out hope that that Judge who threw Paris Hilton in jail will throw his hat into the ring..[:P]
    [/quote]

haha, ask and you shall receive.....did you watch the DNC last night? I waited almost 4 hours to watch
    Obama's speech....couldn't he just have spoken at 7PM?

Problem now is, McCain's entire speech is going to take 4 hours!!! [:P]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

OK.........I will be a democrat.</p>

P.S. I am still totally j***ed about Sarah, however. The Congress has a 16% approval rating, NP has had too many face lifts, and she cannot run the HofR's........Sarah is a ball buster on cleaning up government, and she will take it away, faster than an F-18 fighter jet. (I hope I said the right plane![:$])</p>

</p>[/quote]

Our do nothing congress has sucked no matter if it's dems or republicans.....

[quote user="n420p69"]You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.
    [/quote]

What is she under investigation for?