Re: Asian Giant for HC

BTW: JG, you may need to start a new fan club, Joshie poo is nothing but poo poo....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I think this thread is a bit one sided, can we have voices from the other side? It would be nice to be a bit more even....where are all the dems here?? [:^)]
    [/quote]

Not a dem..not a republican....not thrilled with either candidate quite frankly....

Still holding out hope that that Judge who threw Paris Hilton in jail will throw his hat into the ring..[:P]
    [/quote]

haha, ask and you shall receive.....did you watch the DNC last night? I waited almost 4 hours to watch
    Obama's speech....couldn't he just have spoken at 7PM?

Problem now is, McCain's entire speech is going to take 4 hours!!! [:P]
    [/quote]

I watched........he's a very good speaker......that's all I got..nothing he said really swayed me to become an Obamabot......let's see what McCain has to say......my vote is still up in the air..

I hate the waiting though...just start yapping so I can sleep!

I've been watching the DNC all week...the highlight was when Hillary gave her speech....they kept on showing Mrs. Obama...and her face was just priceless. It looked like she wanted to rip Hillary a new hole! [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW: JG, you may need to start a new fan club, Joshie poo is nothing but poo poo....
    [/quote]

He has been playing like PooPoo!! [:'(]

But he is still a cutie! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"] It looked like she wanted to rip Hillary a new hole! [:P]
    [/quote] cagefight!</P>

I love reporters...</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.
    [/quote]

What is she under investigation for?
    [/quote]

<h2 class="entry-title">Palin Ethics Investigation</h2>

DENVER— A state ethics probe that was launched just a few weeks ago
    is already drawing attention in the opening moments of her debut as the
    Republican vice presidential pick is Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
    </p>

An independent investigator appointed by a panel of state
    legislators earlier this month is looking into whether Mrs. Palin
    dismissed a top law enforcement official in her administration because
    he failed to fire a state trooper, Mike Wooten, who went through a
    messy divorce with Mrs. Palin’s sister.
    </p>

The investigation follows on the heels of Mrs. Palin’s abrupt
    decision in mid-July to dismiss Walt Monegan, her Public Safety
    Commissioner. Mrs. Palin said she wanted to take the department in a
    different direction, but questions emerged after Mr. Monegan said he
    felt pressured to fire Mr. Wooten.
    </p>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I watched........he's a very good speaker......that's all I got..nothing he said really swayed me to become an Obamabot......let's see what McCain has to say......my vote is still up in the air..

I hate the waiting though...just start yapping so I can sleep!

I've been watching the DNC all week...the highlight was when Hillary gave her speech....they kept on showing Mrs. Obama...and her face was just priceless. It looked like she wanted to rip Hillary a new hole! [:P]
    [/quote]

He's a really good speaker, far and away better than McCain and Bush combined, no matter how hardcore "right" you are, you have to admit the guy can speak. Of course there has to be more than just that which is what the nation has been waiting for. The ra ra speeches are good, but let's get down to the nitty gritty and talk about what exactly your plans are....

McCain will just put you to sleep the way he speaks, that, and the fact he reads from his cue cards ever 5 seconds and has the same tone, and sounds like he's reading it for the first time...

I missed the Bill Clinton speech, I really wanted to see that, I saw the Hillary speech, but I didn't see that Michelle wanted to rip Hillary a new one? I guess they don't get a long???

All-Pro

AG I wasn't referring to anyone on here btw just in general the average Rep. and average Dem. will not be swayed so trying to convince either is always just a lost cause imo. Oh well. Still got the champion Giants to look forward to Win by at least 10 against the Skins.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.
    [/quote]

What is she under investigation for?
    [/quote]</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">In her first year as governor of Alaska, Palin raised taxes on the oil industry, pushed through ethics legislation amid a burgeoning corruption investigation of Alaska lawmakers, bucked her party’s old guard and ordered her administration to seek fewer congressional earmarks after Alaska’s “bridge to nowhere” became a national symbol of pork-barrel spending.</SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Her popularity soared above 80 percent when she enacted an ethics bill and shelved pork-barrel projects by fellow Republicans.</SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">But wait, she was picking up hookers.... nope, doing dope... nope.... here's the probe.....</SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 5pt 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Palin is currently the subject of a legislative probe, expected to be completed in November, of the firing of a state trooper who had gone through a messy divorce with Palin’s younger sister.</SPAN></P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW: JG, you may need to start a new fan club, Joshie poo is nothing but poo poo....
    [/quote]

He has been playing like PooPoo!! [:'(]

But he is still a cutie! [:P]
    [/quote]

I don't think he's going to cut it...(no pun intended) hahaha....

Why don't you start a David Carr fan club...at least he has some skills.....

[quote user="n420p69"]AG I wasn't referring to anyone on here btw just in general the average Rep. and average Dem. will not be swayed so trying to convince either is always just a lost cause imo. Oh well. Still got the champion Giants to look forward to Win by at least 10 against the Skins.
    [/quote]

I agree, it is fun though to hear both sides, perhaps you will be able to find meaningful discussions from members here.

If not I will ban them.... [:P]