Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"] It looked like she wanted to rip Hillary a new hole! [:P]
    [/quote] cagefight!</p>

I love reporters...</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS TOO FUNNY...

Sorry, but leave it to Foxnews to do something like that!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I watched........he's a very good speaker......that's all I got..nothing he said really swayed me to become an Obamabot......let's see what McCain has to say......my vote is still up in the air..

I hate the waiting though...just start yapping so I can sleep!

I've been watching the DNC all week...the highlight was when Hillary gave her speech....they kept on showing Mrs. Obama...and her face was just priceless. It looked like she wanted to rip Hillary a new hole! [:P]
    [/quote]

He's a really good speaker, far and away better than McCain and Bush combined, no matter how hardcore "right" you are, you have to admit the guy can speak. Of course there has to be more than just that which is what the nation has been waiting for. The ra ra speeches are good, but let's get down to the nitty gritty and talk about what exactly your plans are....

McCain will just put you to sleep the way he speaks, that, and the fact he reads from his cue cards ever 5 seconds and has the same tone, and sounds like he's reading it for the first time...

I missed the Bill Clinton speech, I really wanted to see that, I saw the Hillary speech, but I didn't see that Michelle wanted to rip Hillary a new one? I guess they don't get a long???

[/quote]

Oh yeah...he is a great speaker...still waiting to here how exactly he plans on carrying everything out though....but he can give one heck of a speech

McCain as a speaker...not that great...even today...I was like...good god spit it out man! I think he is better when he just goes with the flow and not when he has something prepared.

Clinton was Clinton.....
    I dunno if anyone else felt that way...but to me...when they showed Michelle while Hillary was giving her speech...she did not look happy! I got a "say what you have to say ***** then get the hell out" vibe from Michelle. [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.
    [/quote]

What is she under investigation for?
    [/quote]

<h2 class="entry-title">Palin Ethics Investigation</h2>

DENVERó A state ethics probe that was launched just a few weeks ago
    is already drawing attention in the opening moments of her debut as the
    Republican vice presidential pick is Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
    </p>

An independent investigator appointed by a panel of state
    legislators earlier this month is looking into whether Mrs. Palin
    dismissed a top law enforcement official in her administration because
    he failed to fire a state trooper, Mike Wooten, who went through a
    messy divorce with Mrs. Palinís sister.
    </p>

The investigation follows on the heels of Mrs. Palinís abrupt
    decision in mid-July to dismiss Walt Monegan, her Public Safety
    Commissioner. Mrs. Palin said she wanted to take the department in a
    different direction, but questions emerged after Mr. Monegan said he
    felt pressured to fire Mr. Wooten.
    </p>

[/quote]

Ohhhh!!!! [:O]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW: JG, you may need to start a new fan club, Joshie poo is nothing but poo poo....
    [/quote]

He has been playing like PooPoo!! [:'(]

But he is still a cutie! [:P]
    [/quote]

I don't think he's going to cut it...(no pun intended) hahaha....

Why don't you start a David Carr fan club...at least he has some skills.....
    [/quote]

No no.....

He looks like he wears make-up.....I get a tranny vibe from him [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

<H2 class=entry-title>Palin Ethics Investigation</H2>

DENVERó A state ethics probe that was launched just a few weeks ago is already drawing attention in the opening moments of her debut as the Republican vice presidential pick is Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.</P>

An independent investigator appointed by a panel of state legislators earlier this month is looking into whether Mrs. Palin dismissed a top law enforcement official in her administration because he failed to fire a state trooper, Mike Wooten, who went through a messy divorce with Mrs. Palinís sister.</P>

The investigation follows on the heels of Mrs. Palinís abrupt decision in mid-July to dismiss Walt Monegan, her Public Safety Commissioner. Mrs. Palin said she wanted to take the department in a different direction, but questions emerged after Mr. Monegan said he felt pressured to fire Mr. Wooten.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]There's some dirt (when you start digging) on Wooten. </P>

In 2006, before Palin was governor, Wooten was briefly suspended for ten days for threatening to kill McCannís (and Palinís) father, tasering his 11-year-old stepson (at the stepsonís request), and violating game laws. After a union protest, the suspension was reduced to five days.[49]</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh yeah...he is a great speaker...still waiting to here how exactly he plans on carrying everything out though....but he can give one heck of a speech

McCain as a speaker...not that great...even today...I was like...good god spit it out man! I think he is better when he just goes with the flow and not when he has something prepared.

Clinton was Clinton.....
    I dunno if anyone else felt that way...but to me...when they showed Michelle while Hillary was giving her speech...she did not look happy! I got a "say what you have to say ***** then get the hell out" vibe from Michelle. [:P]
    [/quote]

Ohhh catfight!! I'm not sure who's more vicious....I think they both wear the pants.....

When Biden was speaking, Michelle was crying but I didn't buy it. I just felt she knew the cameras were on her so she made it good drama. I'm sure she doesn't like Hillary, I mean, they were at each others throats till the last minute and till this day, I still don't think the Clintons really endorse Obama.

They just have to do it or they will be sore losers.

We are going to either have the first half black president or the first cutest vice president... [:P] [:P] [:P]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]You forgot to mention how shes under investigation under one of her great qualities.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

<h2 class="entry-title">Palin Ethics Investigation</h2>

DENVERó A state ethics probe that was launched just a few weeks ago is already drawing attention in the opening moments of her debut as the Republican vice presidential pick is Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.</p>

An independent investigator appointed by a panel of state legislators earlier this month is looking into whether Mrs. Palin dismissed a top law enforcement official in her administration because he failed to fire a state trooper, Mike Wooten, who went through a messy divorce with Mrs. Palinís sister.</p>

The investigation follows on the heels of Mrs. Palinís abrupt decision in mid-July to dismiss Walt Monegan, her Public Safety Commissioner. Mrs. Palin said she wanted to take the department in a different direction, but questions emerged after Mr. Monegan said he felt pressured to fire Mr. Wooten.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]There's some dirt (when you start digging) on Wooten. </p>

In 2006, before Palin was governor, Wooten was briefly suspended for ten days for threatening to kill McCannís (and Palinís) father, tasering his 11-year-old stepson (at the stepsonís request), and violating game laws. After a union protest, the suspension was reduced to five days.[49]</p>[/quote]

Jeeeez, how much deeper does this rabbit hole get?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    No no.....

[/quote]You should photochop up a pic, like shockey in the ballet outfit.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    No no.....

[/quote]You should photochop up a pic, like shockey in the ballet outfit.[/quote]

YESSS!!!! Let's see your photoshop skills!!!!

IMHO, the left is trying to stir up as much about Palin as possible. She's made a lot of enemies up in Alaska.... to include big oil. Watch CNBC eat this one up.