Re: Asian Giant for HC

Is this the smartest man alive? </P>

Iowa Central Community College President Robert Paxton will collect $400,000 from the school in return for his resignation.

After 13 years as president of the Fort Dodge school, Paxton resigned Wednesday, one day before the school’s board of trustees was scheduled to discuss an undisclosed “personnel matter.”

The special meeting was called after The Des Moines Register published a July 4 photograph of Paxton aboard a boat with a group of young people, holding the spigot of a small beer keg suspended over a young woman’s open mouth.
    </P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

All right AG- you did ask for it []</p>

And for full disclosure, AG is right, I am a registered Democrat (Pinko, commie, terrorist to Mjg [])</p>

</p>

I feel we will be better off with either candidate than what we currently have but that is hardly news.</p>

These are the resons I will be voting for Obama: and no I don't think he is going to be the world savior.</p>

- He is pro-choice</p>

-He believes in a much more stringent gun control than McCain</p>

- He has not voted along side bush 95% of the time.</p>

</p>

Those are three major reasons for me. I love this country and the fact we can all have our own thoughts and opinons and I fully respect an educated ( or non-ignorant if you will)person's opinons and thoughts.</p>

I also respect McCain's service to this country but the fact the someone was shot down and held hostage does not qualify them to run the country and I am getting fully sick of him working that story into damn near every question he fields</p>

Just crush's .02</p>

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to lake Winnepasaki (sp?) NH for the weekend with the wife and friends. Have fun and be safe all.</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha nice introduction!!! But my question was regarding Romney and what he did for Mass?

It is true McCain is milking his POW experience. At least from what the media reports because of course none of us actually follow the candidates around. Which is why I try to watch all major stations to get a fair viewpoint. CNN, MSNBC and Foxnews.

Obama, also needs to stop talking up McCain's POW experience on every speech he makes as well if you've noticed. Obama is obviously playing the nice guy and there's nothing wrong with that at all, but let's get one with it already you know what I mean?

A lot of the things Bush have done have been questionable. I think his downfall isn't so much patriotism but judgement. Like electing his friends to high powered positions that may not have been qualified.
    Perhaps he felt he owed them something? Who knows....
    He set out to have more American own homes than ever before and he did just that, hindsight now shows that was bad idea, but which guy whispered into his ear and told him to do it?

You are suppose to surround yourself with smarter people if you want to be successful, not the other way around.

I welcome a new commander in chief, we just need to really know which one can handle the load that this current administration created. If Obama turns out to be more naive than we all think, we are going to be in big trouble....

If McCain doesn't last long enough to serve his term, we will have the hottest president in history.

[quote user="mjg407"]

Is this the smartest man alive? </p>

Iowa Central Community College President Robert Paxton will collect $400,000 from the school in return for his resignation.

After 13 years as president of the Fort Dodge school, Paxton resigned Wednesday, one day before the school’s board of trustees was scheduled to discuss an undisclosed “personnel matter.”

The special meeting was called after The Des Moines Register published a July 4 photograph of Paxton aboard a boat with a group of young people, holding the spigot of a small beer keg suspended over a young woman’s open mouth.
    </p>[/quote]

I saw the pictures..

I had no idea that a community college president can make $400K and that's in Iowa!!!

It was two years severance... but still.

[quote user="mjg407"]It was two years severance... but still.[/quote]

I'll take it!

<h1>Iraq signs $3B oil deal with China</h1>

Now why aren't we getting first dibs? This makes no sense...I read the article and I still don't get it.

I don't believe a single Chinese soldier shed any blood in Iraq correct?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    <H1>Iraq signs $3B oil deal with China</H1>

Now why aren't we getting first dibs? This makes no sense...I read the article and I still don't get it.

[/quote]Nope, no support at all. In fact was opposed the whole time.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    <h1>Iraq signs $3B oil deal with China</h1>

[/quote]Nope, no support at all. In fact was opposed the whole time.[/quote]

I'm just not understanding why we aren't helping ourselves to some of this oil..

Maybe we are and we're not being told that.....can it be happening behind the scenes?

What exactly is Iraq doing to pay us back for our efforts? A gold watch?

I'm sure the judge will let him walk so he can steal another 87. It won't be until he steals 10,000 he actually serves jail time because of course, he didn't kill anyone so why put him in jail...

<h1>Man wanted in theft of 87 NYC parking meters</h1>

NEW YORK (AP) — A Brooklyn man is accused of severing the heads of 87
    New York City parking meters and stashing them in his basement.

Police
    say 34-year-old Maurice Mizrahi is wanted for stealing the meters, then
    hiding them away in his house. Officers recovered them from the home after receiving a call from a resident, possibly his own mother.

Police say the suspect has been arrested at least seven times in the past year for breaking parking meters.

The man’s mother, Renee Mizrahi, told the Daily News on Friday that she did not want to talk, “not now, not tomorrow, not ever.”