Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow, only two QBs, whimper is on IR..... 5 Rbs, 10 DBs..... madison, RW both stay....hmmmm Wonder who is our starting punt returner?[/quote]

I think that's why they kept both Madison and RW, by dropping our 3rd QB.

I think it's fine, since when do we ever really need our 3rd QB anyways?

Last I checked defense wins championships, not the 3rd QB....
    [/quote]</p>

I think we are using some strategy here. We have 5 solid RBs, put one on the PS, and any team can sign them correct, without offering draft picks... is that correct. So now we trade RD or Ware. Also both Eli and Carr are very durable QBs. No need to have a third. I'm concerned with depth on the O-line. Whimpy was starting to pick up the pace. D-line has a suprise too, some guy Rodney Leisle? BTW, how many IR guys are we starting this year at?</p>[/quote]

I'm surprised about Whimper, I haven't really followed too much on injuries other than what happened to Osi. I was thinking the same thing too, I want depth on OL badly!!! For some reason, images of any of our OL not getting back up really scares me and it kills the chemistry they have created together.

I hope we trade Moss, we don't need him at all....maybe pickup depth on OL for him?
    RD is probably first to go if there's a good trade out there....

<h2><font size="3">Gulf Republicans Skip Convention, McCain on Edge as Gustav Nears</font></h2>
    I think they should postpone it.........Gustav is a Cat 4 now and about to become a 5? Will probably be a 4 at landfall.....
    Um..not the best time to have your convention...no one is gonna give 2 ****s about you when a major hurricane is pounding a part of the country......
    It's gonna be scary come Monday........hope those people down there stay safe and get out of the way

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow, only two QBs, whimper is on IR..... 5 Rbs, 10 DBs..... madison, RW both stay....hmmmm Wonder who is our starting punt returner?[/quote]

I think that's why they kept both Madison and RW, by dropping our 3rd QB.

I think it's fine, since when do we ever really need our 3rd QB anyways?

Last I checked defense wins championships, not the 3rd QB....
    [/quote]</p>

I think we are using some strategy here. We have 5 solid RBs, put one on the PS, and any team can sign them correct, without offering draft picks... is that correct. So now we trade RD or Ware. Also both Eli and Carr are very durable QBs. No need to have a third. I'm concerned with depth on the O-line. Whimpy was starting to pick up the pace. D-line has a suprise too, some guy Rodney Leisle? BTW, how many IR guys are we starting this year at?</p>[/quote]

I'm surprised about Whimper, I haven't really followed too much on injuries other than what happened to Osi. I was thinking the same thing too, I want depth on OL badly!!! For some reason, images of any of our OL not getting back up really scares me and it kills the chemistry they have created together.

I hope we trade Moss, we don't need him at all....maybe pickup depth on OL for him?
    RD is probably first to go if there's a good trade out there....

[/quote]

If they can...maybe they will grab Woodson and put him on the PS

I still think they will trade Ware at some point.....or Droughns..who knows....

I don't think they will trade Moss....but I think this is maybe it?
    Time to actually show something this year Moss?

Gotta put our trust in Reese......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<h2><font size="3">Gulf Republicans Skip Convention, McCain on Edge as Gustav Nears</font></h2>
    I think they should postpone it.........Gustav is a Cat 4 now and about to become a 5? Will probably be a 4 at landfall.....
    Um..not the best time to have your convention...no one is gonna give 2 ****s about you when a major hurricane is pounding a part of the country......
    It's gonna be scary come Monday........hope those people down there stay safe and get out of the way

[/quote]

Media is showing all these people getting into buses and getting the heck out of there...

I don't think anyone's going to think they are wimps if they stay...they need to postpone it and get the heck out....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

If they can...maybe they will grab Woodson and put him on the PS

I still think they will trade Ware at some point.....or Droughns..who knows....

I don't think they will trade Moss....but I think this is maybe it?
    Time to actually show something this year Moss?

Gotta put our trust in Reese......
    [/quote]

Whatever Reese wants to do is good in my book. If he sees something in Moss so be it. But I think this is his last season to prove something, if he gets hurt, there is no way they aren't trading him..

I feel bad for Droughns, he'll probably get traded if there's someone good out there that we need. He's a pretty solid backup I think, just a bit slow...

</P>

AG, go to Google Earth and check out Gustav.....AMAZING!!!!</P>

China has had ANOTHER earthquake!!!! 25 dead and 100,000 homes damaged...that poor country.</P>

81 dead from Gustav...last I heard.</P>

</P>

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]why not? we can't do any worse.
    [/quote]

lol, now I don't know if that is an insult or compliment....

[] [] [] [][/quote]

with the way things with the Giants are going..it was a compliment bro. lmao how about one of the guys who's been a Giant fan for like 30 - 45 years? they know the organization from all those year.

just having fun here..
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Is this true, AG??!! Are you........old?????!!!!!! [:O]</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

omfg this must be the most pages ona thread

[quote user="listenup"]omfg this must be the most pages ona thread[/quote]</P>

</P>

AND every page is stellar....especially the one's that make your belly hurt, from laughing so hard. []</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Is this true, AG??!! Are you........old?????!!!!!! [:O]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Depends on what you consider old. I turned 30 last month.
    </p>