Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AG, go to Google Earth and check out Gustav.....AMAZING!!!!</p>

China has had ANOTHER earthquake!!!! 25 dead and 100,000 homes damaged...that poor country.</p>

81 dead from Gustav...last I heard.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I expect Sharon Stone to keep her mouth shut this time....

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Is this true, AG??!! Are you........old?????!!!!!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Depends on what you consider old. I turned 30 last month.
    </P>[/quote] thats not old imo.i was just reading a thread where ppl were sayin our board look is very plain while other teams got nice ones can we expect a hook up here anytime soon?

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Is this true, AG??!! Are you........old?????!!!!!! [:O]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote] thats not old imo.i was just reading a thread where ppl were sayin our board look is very plain while other teams got nice ones can we expect a hook up here anytime soon?[/quote]

Yes, new boards are coming, unfortunately we are stuck with this one for this season....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <H2><FONT size=3>Gulf Republicans Skip Convention, McCain on Edge as Gustav Nears</FONT></H2>

I think they should postpone it.........Gustav is a Cat 4 now and about to become a 5? Will probably be a 4 at landfall.....
    Um..not the best time to have your convention...no one is gonna give 2 ****s about you when a major hurricane is pounding a part of the country......
    It's gonna be scary come Monday........hope those people down there stay safe and get out of the way

[/quote]If you all need to fill up do it now. They are saying gas prices may hit 5/gallon after this hits the coast. </P>

Michael Moore said that god hates republicans... what a ****. </P>

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] thats not old imo.i was just reading a thread where ppl were sayin our board look is very plain while other teams got nice ones can we expect a hook up here anytime soon?[/quote]</P>

young *******.......sonny</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

If you all need to fill up do it now. They are saying gas prices may hit 5/gallon after this hits the coast. </p>

Michael Moore said that god hates republicans... what a ****. </p>[/quote]

Are you friggin serious!!! Damn, good thing I didn't buy that G35 and kept my 4 cylinder....

Moore is just a guy that lives off hype and comments. What he just said is really sad....

I hope he's getting all of his health care down in Cuba....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="listenup"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Is this true, AG??!! Are you........old?????!!!!!! [:O]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote] thats not old imo.i was just reading a thread where ppl were sayin our board look is very plain while other teams got nice ones can we expect a hook up here anytime soon?[/quote]</p>

young *******.......sonny</p>[/quote]

Age is in the mind, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Whatever Reese wants to do is good in my book. If he sees something in Moss so be it. But I think this is his last season to prove something, if he gets hurt, there is no way they aren't trading him..

I feel bad for Droughns, he'll probably get traded if there's someone good out there that we need. He's a pretty solid backup I think, just a bit slow...

[/quote]</P>

Ware will most likely get the trade prior to RD. RD's street value is fairly low.

Okay does anyone know if you have to give a Draft Pick for a PS member?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Whatever Reese wants to do is good in my book. If he sees something in Moss so be it. But I think this is his last season to prove something, if he gets hurt, there is no way they aren't trading him..

I feel bad for Droughns, he'll probably get traded if there's someone good out there that we need. He's a pretty solid backup I think, just a bit slow...

[/quote]</p>

Ware will most likely get the trade prior to RD. RD's street value is fairly low.

Okay does anyone know if you have to give a Draft Pick for a PS member?</p>[/quote]

Maybe Chopper knows?

And why are people still talking about QB's?? Was Eli not good enough? We also have Carr now he looked really good last week. I really don't want a 3rd QB, why can't this subject die?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="listenup"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] thats not old imo.i was just reading a thread where ppl were sayin our board look is very plain while other teams got nice ones can we expect a hook up here anytime soon?[/quote]</P>

young *******.......sonny</P>[/quote]

Age is in the mind, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

[/quote]I remember 30, had as six pack of abs, running 10Ks, used the 100lb dumbells on the incline press....[]