Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]I remember 30, had as six pack of abs, running 10Ks, used the 100lb dumbells on the incline press....[][/quote]

Wow you put me to shame....

Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Maybe Chopper knows?

And why are people still talking about QB's?? Was Eli not good enough? We also have Carr now he looked really good last week. I really don't want a 3rd QB, why can't this subject die?

[/quote]Cause thats what they do over there...... maybe I'll go start a thread that we are better off with shockey and we need strahan back....

awww poor puffy...</P>
    <DIV id=post_message_956939>He shows his mastery of the english language in his Youtube puff blog....I put frownies where he is demonstrated his use of the fornication word.
    <BLOCKQUOTE>"Eh yo whatís up yaíll, this is your boy, um, Iím here today, this is called Diddy blog number what, Diddy blog number 12, Diddy blog number 12, Gas prices are too high. As you know, I do own my own jet but I have been havin to fly back and forth to LA to pursue my acting career. Ok, now, if Iím flying back and forth, like, twice in a month thatís like 200,000, 250,000 round trip. that. Iím back on American Airlines right now. Ok? Check this out. Your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look. Gas prices are too high. I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if yíall could please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it. But right now, I am actually, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. Thatís how high gas prices are ok, so I feel you. Look, Iím at the gate right now. This is really happening. This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down.Ē
    </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]

awww poor puffy...</p>
    <div id="post_message_956939">He shows his mastery of the english language in his Youtube puff blog....I put frownies where he is demonstrated his use of the fornication word.
    <blockquote>"Eh yo whatís up yaíll, this is your boy, um, Iím here today, this is called Diddy blog number what, Diddy blog number 12, Diddy blog number 12, Gas prices are too high. As you know, I do own my own jet but I have been havin to fly back and forth to LA to pursue my acting career. Ok, now, if Iím flying back and forth, like, twice in a month thatís like 200,000, 250,000 round trip. that. Iím back on American Airlines right now. Ok? Check this out. Your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look. Gas prices are too high. I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if yíall could please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it. But right now, I am actually, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. Thatís how high gas prices are ok, so I feel you. Look, Iím at the gate right now. This is really happening. This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down.Ē
    </blockquote></div>[/quote]

You're slow, I posted this about 2 pages back..

[/quote]what.... darnnit.... [:S]

[/quote]what.... darnnit.... [:S]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]what.... darnnit.... [:S][/quote]

I guess that's the advantage of being 30? haha just kidding...

check your inbox....

Yeah I occasionally suffer from CRS....</P>

The Eagles also parted ways with former first-round DE Jerome McDougle</P>

</P>

hmmmm</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah I occasionally suffer from CRS....</p>

The Eagles also parted ways with former first-round DE Jerome McDougle</p>

</p>

hmmmm</p>[/quote]

Is Dahani Jones still with them playing his air guitar?