Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="n420p69"]Sorry AG I forgot about the other person everyone is clamoring for, Jared Lorenzen, it is insane. Seriously, Jared Lorenzen....
    [/quote]

I mentioned Jload earlier, I called him "stay puff" though, you might not have picked it up...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I remember 30, had as six pack of abs, running 10Ks, used the 100lb dumbells on the incline press....[][/quote]

Wow you put me to shame....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Me too.</P>

After the 5K Susan B. Komen Race, I am always so grateful that my heart is still beating and that my lungs are still working....not to mention, and that my legs are still moving.[:|]</P>

My personal trainer always gets the baby size dumbells out for me....[]</P>

Maybe I will start working on marathons like Sarah Palin does.....6 blocks at a time!!![]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-mcd.html[/quote]

The Giants would like me to inform you that “Thursday night’s game has the potential to be a traffic and parking nightmare”.</P>

Ya think?</P>

</P>

Yeah, I have to leave around 2PM to get to that game....crazy!!!! I can only drink so many beers.....
    </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Get an iPhone so that you can hang with us on the mb, while you are stuck out in that summer heat, waiting for the game to start!!!</P>

How do they survive, with those pads and all of that junk on, in the summer heat???!!! The season should start later and end later.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-mcd.html[/quote]

The Giants would like me to inform you that “Thursday night’s game has the potential to be a traffic and parking nightmare”.</p>

Ya think?</p>

</p>

Yeah, I have to leave around 2PM to get to that game....crazy!!!! I can only drink so many beers.....
    </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Get an iPhone so that you can hang with us on the mb, while you are stuck out in that summer heat, waiting for the game to start!!!</p>

How do they survive, with those pads and all of that junk on, in the summer heat???!!! The season should start later and end later.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I know, I've been contemplating on getting an iPhone, the only issue is that the 3G isn't in service where I live. You can barely get it in NYC, you would think that's the FIRST place they would have 3G!!!

Since I played football back in the days, I can tell you that it's actually not that bad. You're not really wearing all that much except a t-shirt underneath and the equipment is just plastic which kind of reflects the heat off you...

The worse is probably the helmet or when you drink so much water that you need to take a wiz and it's very hard to take your pants off because there's other "gear" that you have on that protects your jewels that gets in the way...

Awww, this monkey lost his mother and now is best friends with a fake duck...

Veteran

Hey all! Hows it going? Im not long back from my hols in Spain, weather was great but glad to be back home now and looking forward to new season just round the corner?

How is everyone keeping?

All-Pro

Aw that is a cute monkey. Its like those stories you hear about cats nursing dogs and vice versa.

All-Pro

I have an iPhone 3G... my friend who works for apple hooked me up. It literally is a computer. I enjoy it. I suggest it. haha

[quote user="BJacobs27"]I have an iPhone 3G... my friend who works for apple hooked me up. It literally is a computer. I enjoy it. I suggest it. haha[/quote]</P>

</P>

You have got that right!!! EASIEST phone/camera/computer on the planet!</P>

I dumped my %#$@&amp; Palm Treo on someone else in the family, that could tolerate that level of frustration, as soon as the iPhone came out.</P>

Hope that your area gets the iPhone soon, AG, so that you can play on the mb with us from anywhere on the planet!</P>

AG, do you go to the beach on the holiday? (I would kill to live by the ocean!) Or, are you like my buddieson the left coast, who live 2 seconds from the beach, and they forget that it is there, because life gets too busy?</P>

</P>

Ugh it sucked getting up to come to work this am.