Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Ugh it sucked getting up to come to work this am.[/quote]

Wow sucks for you!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Hope that your area gets the iPhone soon, AG, so that you can play on the mb with us from anywhere on the planet!</p>

AG, do you go to the beach on the holiday? (I would kill to live by the ocean!) Or, are you like my buddieson the left coast, who live 2 seconds from the beach, and they forget that it is there, because life gets too busy?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I like being surrounded by water. Even if you can't swim in it....I don't go to the beach as often as I should.</p>

Probably like those that live near Disney don't go to it as often as they should because it's always there!
    </p>

Palin's teenage daughter is knocked up.... point Obama campaign

[quote user="mjg407"]Palin's teenage daughter is knocked up.... point Obama campaign[/quote]

Agreed.

McCain is an idiot. Apparantly he knew this when choosing Palin, my instincts tells me he did not know.

Now on CNN, they have conservatives saying it's not a problem and we support her, that's just one lady trying to talk for all conservatives, I don't think this lady, who I've never seen, has the power to do that.
    Her spin is, it's a personal issue and should stay that way.

Good thing Soledad O'Brian jumped in and said, no that's politics and you're going to have to deal with independants and undecided who are just hearing this now....

Now he really should have chosen Romney...who is....FAMILY ORIENTED.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Palin's teenage daughter is knocked up.... point Obama campaign[/quote]

Agreed.

McCain is an idiot. Apparantly he knew this when choosing Palin, my instincts tells me he did not know.

Now on CNN, they have conservatives saying it's not a problem and we support her, that's just one lady trying to talk for all conservatives, I don't think this lady, who I've never seen, has the power to do that.

Good thing Soledad O'Brian jumped in and said, no that's politics and you're going to have to deal with independants and undecided who are just hearing this now....

[/quote]</P>

Uhmmmm. It's her daughter, not her. Try as you might, you can't control your kids. You can teach all you know, but when they decide to bump uglies, then that's it, out of your control. </P>

So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Palin's teenage daughter is knocked up.... point Obama campaign[/quote]

Agreed.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Romney AND Huckabee are on the platform with McCain/Palin at the rallies....NOT to worry, Romney is going to have a BIG TIME spot in the M/P administration.</P>

Huckabee is a riot....he said that "Sarah Palin got more votes in Alaska, than Biden received in his entire run for the dem cand for US prez".....hahahahaha</P>

WHO gives a sh*t if Sarah's daughter is pg???!!! This cr*p intrusive GOSSIP, is drawing even MORE voters to her....MEN and women!!!! TONS of Americans have to deal with their teenage kids screwing up their lives, (pun intended []) ergo, this draws voters to SP even MORE!!!</P>

The repubs have raised 12 MILL since they announced Sarah Palin. [Y][Y][Y]</P>

</P>

Now.....for the most pressing issue of the day......Rafeal Nadel is so HOT at the U.S. Open!!!!!!</P>

P.S. hahahaha Eli and Peyton were just on, doing their commercial with Venus and Serena....LOVE their commercials. The BEST is the little guy, saying, "You can't pull by the neck!"</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]nope

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]

I feel a little bit better saying she was hot, now that she is pregnant.....seems like someone felt the same way.... [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]

I feel a little bit better saying she was hot, now that she is pregnant.....seems like someone felt the same way.... [:$]
    [/quote]

Ha!