Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]

I feel a little bit better saying she was hot, now that she is pregnant.....seems like someone felt the same way.... [:$]
    [/quote]uhhh she's only 17...... (winger music in the background)

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Palin's teenage daughter is knocked up.... point Obama campaign[/quote]

Agreed.

McCain is an idiot. Apparantly he knew this when choosing Palin, my instincts tells me he did not know.

Now on CNN, they have conservatives saying it's not a problem and we support her, that's just one lady trying to talk for all conservatives, I don't think this lady, who I've never seen, has the power to do that.
    Her spin is, it's a personal issue and should stay that way.

Good thing Soledad O'Brian jumped in and said, no that's politics and you're going to have to deal with independants and undecided who are just hearing this now....

Now he really should have chosen Romney...who is....FAMILY ORIENTED.....
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Romney AND Huckabee are on the platform with McCain/Palin at the rallies....NOT to worry, Romney is going to have a BIG TIME spot in the M/P administration.</p>

Huckabee is a riot....he said that "Sarah Palin got more votes in Alaska, than Biden received in his entire run for the dem cand for US prez".....hahahahaha</p>

WHO gives a sh*t if Sarah's daughter is pg???!!! This cr*p intrusive GOSSIP, is drawing even MORE voters to her....MEN and women!!!! TONS of Americans have to deal with their teenage kids screwing up their lives, (pun intended []) ergo, this draws voters to SP even MORE!!!</p>

The repubs have raised 12 MILL since they announced Sarah Palin. [Y][Y][Y]</p>

</p>

Now.....for the most pressing issue of the day......Rafeal Nadel is so HOT at the U.S. Open!!!!!!</p>

P.S. hahahaha Eli and Peyton were just on, doing their commercial with Venus and Serena....LOVE their commercials. The BEST is the little guy, saying, "You can't pull by the neck!"</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh I have not seen this new Eli and Peyton commercial???

I don't know, Romney's going to give his speech with his eyes all bloodshot because he's still crying about not getting VP. Now with this recent news, he still can't believe he didn't get chosen!!!!

Romney - "You mean you knew this chick had a pregnant daughter and you still chose her over me? Good grief....if I weren't sooo Mormon I woulda...."

Like MJ said, point Obama.

McCain has an uphill battle, he's facing a megastar dem that apparently can walk on water...

And his female VP has a 17 year old pregnant daughter? What is this? The Britney Spears family???

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

And his female VP has a 17 year old pregnant daughter? What is this? The Britney Spears family???

[/quote]

Maybe Palin should ring up Lynn Spears for some advice? Didn't mama Spears come out with a new book? [:#]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

EXACTLY what I was wondering!!!!!?????? They preach no sex 'till marriage like FANATICS!!! If you don't get married, until you are 82.....too bad. No sex for 82 years, until you get married (and by that time, the poor guy probably can't get it up anymore, anyway...[] )......EEEEEK!!!</P>

However, I thought that I read that Sarah ran away herself, and eloped.....like mother/like daughter?!</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]

I feel a little bit better saying she was hot, now that she is pregnant.....seems like someone felt the same way.... [:$]
    [/quote]uhhh she's only 17...... (winger music in the background)[/quote]</P>

Isn't 17 legal? </P>

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
    </P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Maybe Palin should ring up Lynn Spears for some advice? Didn't mama Spears come out with a new book? [:#]
    [/quote]

Oh yes, I'm sure she looks up to her, that will be the nail in the coffin for McCain.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So..I guess her daughter didn't get the abstinence until marriage memo?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

EXACTLY what I was wondering!!!!!?????? They preach no sex 'till marriage like FANATICS!!! If you don't get married, until you are 82.....too bad. No sex for 82 years, until you get married (and by that time, the poor guy probably can't get it up anymore, anyway...[] )......EEEEEK!!!</p>

However, I thought that I read that Sarah ran away herself, and eloped.....like mother/like daughter?!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hopefully someone gives her other kid(s) the "various methods to prevent what happened to your sister from happening to you since no matter how much we scream keep your legs closed/don't stick that in there...you might be going out and having sex/engaging in certain activities anyways so here is how you can prevent getting pregnant and/or contracting a disease" talk.

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes, I'm sure she looks up to her, that will be the nail in the coffin for McCain.....
    [/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

</p>

EXACTLY what I was wondering!!!!!?????? They preach no sex 'till marriage like FANATICS!!! If you don't get married, until you are 82.....too bad. No sex for 82 years, until you get married (and by that time, the poor guy probably can't get it up anymore, anyway...[] )......EEEEEK!!!</p>

However, I thought that I read that Sarah ran away herself, and eloped.....like mother/like daughter?!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I can't wait to see how Obama's campaign is going to deal with this one. There's no way they aren't taking advantage of this....

Maybe they can build a mother/daughter White House? hahaha.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Hopefully someone gives her other kid(s) the "various methods to prevent what happened to your sister from happening to you since no matter how much we scream keep your legs closed/don't stick that in there...you might be going out and having sex/engaging in certain activities anyways so here is how you can prevent getting pregnant and/or contracting a disease" talk.

[]
    [/quote]lol....