Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giants8493"]

how did a single thread get over 2500 pages in it</p>

wtf</p>[/quote]

It's one of the 7 wonders of the world.... []
    [/quote]thers only 7 wonders i always thought it was 8.[/quote]

New "wonders" of the world are added to list all the time.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giants8493"]

how did a single thread get over 2500 pages in it</P>

wtf</P>

[/quote]

It's one of the 7 wonders of the world.... []
    [/quote]thers only 7 wonders i always thought it was 8.[/quote]

New "wonders" of the world are added to list all the time.....
    [/quote]i so its eight now cause i just saw king kong it said 8</P>

whatever though</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

It was very good interview, at least on her part. Everyone's asking fair questions and no one really wants to respond to them.

Now on CNN, Larry King is asking the same kind of question is she's even qualified and this lady says she is....I just don't know, I'm all for learning on the job and being given a chance, but this is one job you really need to know what the heck you're doing.

You're about to become leader of the free world!!!

So Obama said he'll fire anyone if he finds out they are doing personal attacks on Palin. Again, Obama saying the right thing again, nothing wrong with that...

But what if Palin is asked the hard question, LIVE on TV...

"Do you think it's ok for kids under 18 to have baby's and not be married?"

What is Sarah Palin going to say to that???

[/quote]

Yeah...I was watching Larry...my fav question/statement...gollum...er..I mean Carville was asking...was she the best choice McCain could come up with?

I wonder what Palin's answer would be now about teaching the little ones sex education? Or would she still say preach abstinence?

I'm really hating this election.....lol

ETA;

Speak Larry! He's just sitting there!

BTW...I thought I was the only one who called Carville..gollum...lol

Twins!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Yeah...I was watching Larry...my fav question/statement...gollum...er..I mean Carville was asking...was she the best choice McCain could come up with?

I wonder what Palin's answer would be now about teaching the little ones sex education? Or would she still say preach abstinence?

I'm really hating this election.....lol

ETA;

Speak Larry! He's just sitting there!

BTW...I thought I was the only one who called Carville..gollum...lol

Twins!

[/quote]

hahaha, MY PRECIOUS!!!!! He sooo looks like him!!

Yeah, he's right though...they are talking up her governor experience and how strong she is because that's all they got!! I don't question that, but she got a kid that got knocked up!!!

Yeah, Larry was just sitting there with his arms crossed LOL....

Is there a pulse in him? Sometimes you can't tell.....

Palin's top movie pick....

Not to make light of the hurricane.

But haven't you guys always wanted to stand in the middle of the street and see how long
    you can stand up?

All-Pro

Any of you guys into college football that was a great game between Ten and UCLA.

[quote user="n420p69"]Any of you guys into college football that was a great game between Ten and UCLA.
    [/quote]</P>

Not a huge fan but that was one helluva game.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to make light of the hurricane.

But haven't you guys always wanted to stand in the middle of the street and see how long
    you can stand up?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

YES!!!!!! I was happy as a clam, riding my mountain bike on the beach, on Emerald Isle, North Carolina.....when a hurricaine was rapidly approaching. The power of the ocean was incredible, the wind blowing was fantastic, the sky was magnificent.......</P>

Finally, a man who was out riding, as well. with his son, said, "You have to RESPECT the POWER of this hurricaine." (I'll never forget that line!)</P>

My buddies that I was visiting were pleading with me, to get off the island, and get to safety.</P>

And my family back home were having a heart attack, listening to the news, and they just wanted me off of the east coast, and back home, safe and sound.</P>

</P>

BTW......poor New Orleans!!!! I love that old historic town. (except for all of the drunks on Bourban Street!) CafeDu Monde is my absolute favorite, and their biegnets are the best pastry, ever invented anywhere in the world. How many times can they keep rebuilting that town???!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to make light of the hurricane.

you can stand up?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

YES!!!!!! I was happy as a clam, riding my mountain bike on the beach, on Emerald Isle, North Carolina.....when a hurricaine was rapidly approaching. The power of the ocean was incredible, the wind blowing was fantastic, the sky was magnificent.......</P>

Finally, a man who was out riding, as well. with his son, said, "You have to RESPECT the POWER of this hurricaine." (I'll never forget that line!)</P>

My buddies that I was visiting were pleading with me, to get off the island, and get to safety.</P>

And my family back home were having a heart attack, listening to the news, and they just wanted me off of the east coast, and back home, safe and sound.</P>

</P>

BTW......poor New Orleans!!!! I love that old historic town. (except for all of the drunks on Bourban Street!) CafeDu Monde is my absolute favorite, and their biegnets are the best pastry, ever invented anywhere in the world. How many times can they keep rebuilting that town???!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Shockey's there now. Nothing bad can possibly happen.</P>

[quote user="romohater"]

[quote user="n420p69"]Any of you guys into college football that was a great game between Ten and UCLA.
    [/quote]</P>

Not a huge fan but that was one helluva game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You guys are WONDERFUL!!! Someone is FINALLY talking about something POSITIVE!!!....the news is just inundated with fighting, on both sides of the political aisle! When I read your post, I thought YES!!!! someone is watching something besides the STUPID political mess that our country is in.......you would swear, it is a bunch of 3rd graders running the political news.</P>

Glad it was a great game! Romohater....love your sig!!!...but what happened to that beautiful pic of your daughter??!!</P>

</P>