Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

I love the youth of today, who else has the perseverance to keep doing a skateboard stunt unitl they break their ankle.</P>

http://view.break.com/565176</P>

[/quote]</P>

Watching that actually caused physical pain.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

Sarah Heath.... now Sarah Palin..... Why am I hearing the theme to flashdance?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Cokie Roberts just said that Sarah brought in 10 MILLION $$$ her very 1st day on the ticket....Sarah can flash dance all she wants......just memorize the playbook, Sarah, so that you can run the country, if you have to.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <H1 class=articleTitle id=articleTitle itxtvisited="1">Firefighting plane crashes near Reno airport, killing 3</H1>
    <P class=articleTitle itxtvisited="1"></P>
    <P class=articleTitle itxtvisited="1">sad day my friends.... our sister company lost one last night... the crew very near and dear to everyone in the industry. When there's only 3 companies that do this, and 20 aircraft.... everyone is close. sad.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sucks.....big time. Very sad.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Sorry man, sad to hear. I heard about it this morning when I woke up. I've had a pretty bad headache all day so I couldn't be here....

I'm sure you guys are all a tight knit group....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

AG, sorry to hear about your bad headache. I HATE headaches. I usually get them when I get so busy, I forget to eat.....and then my headache starts screaming for some FOOD!</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Oh good.....Gustav is winding down, and here comes Hanna, as Ike follows. This is going to be the season of rain for 40 days &amp; 40 nights, as the remnents of the hurricaine hits the east coast and the midwest.</P>

No wait....Josephine and Karina are forming. as well......GEEZ!!! 4 tropical storms forming, great!</P>

AG, I sure hope that you did not sign up for one of those last minute cruise deals, that you can get at bargain prices, that I was bragging about....[:|] NOT a good time to be in the Carribean...[]</P>

Here is some important headline news: "Couple on Trial for Sex on Dubai Beach Want Out of Country." Get a ROOM, folks.....it is DUBAI......[:$]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

haha no I haven't yet but if I did, that's just the kind of luck I usually have...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TYG that you did NOT listen to me, nagging you about a cruise. Can you imagine what our keyboards would be like....wondering if you were floating around in the Carribean, bobbing up and down in one of those life perservers??? [:|][][:|]</P>

</P>

</P>

Oh good.....Gustav is winding down, and here comes Hanna, as Ike follows. This is going to be the season of rain for 40 days &amp; 40 nights, as the remnents of the hurricaine hits the east coast and the midwest.</P>

No wait....Josephine and Karina are forming. as well......GEEZ!!! 4 tropical storms forming, great!</P>

AG, I sure hope that you did not sign up for one of those last minute cruise deals, that you can get at bargain prices, that I was bragging about....[:|] NOT a good time to be in the Carribean...[]</P>

Here is some important headline news: "Couple on Trial for Sex on Dubai Beach Want Out of Country." Get a ROOM, folks.....it is DUBAI......[:$]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

haha no I haven't yet but if I did, that's just the kind of luck I usually have...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TYG that you did NOT listen to me, nagging you about a cruise. Can you imagine what our keyboards would be like....wondering if you were floating around in the Carribean, bobbing up and down in one of those life perservers??? [:|][][:|]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG, sorry to hear about your bad headache. I HATE headaches. I usually get them when I get so busy, I forget to eat.....and then my headache starts screaming for some FOOD!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I've been battling a cold all week which is why I got the headache. I too get a food headache when I don't eat and those are pretty bad because even when you do eat, it doesn't go away....

AG, sorry to hear about your bad headache. I HATE headaches. I usually get them when I get so busy, I forget to eat.....and then my headache starts screaming for some FOOD!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I've been battling a cold all week which is why I got the headache. I too get a food headache when I don't eat and those are pretty bad because even when you do eat, it doesn't go away....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Sucks.....and with Hanna et al coming up the coast, it is going to rain forever....which never helps a cold. I always try to at least drink water that has electrolytes in it, or gatoraide (yuck!).</P>

</P>

</P>

The RNC on PBS is incredible!!!!!!! My God......they have great speakers!</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

The grass is always greener on the other side right? It sounds like he has a really fun job IMO...

If he were to fly commercial he would have a crazy schedule and never see his family.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

"The grass is always greener, until you have to mow the grass on that side of the fence, as well".....I know, I was just being a mamma hen....wanting him to be SAFE!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Sucks.....and with Hanna et al coming up the coast, it is going to rain forever....which never helps a cold. I always try to at least drink water that has electrolytes in it, or gatoraide (yuck!).</p>

</p>[/quote]

I used to drink gatorade like there was no tomorrow back in high school. Powerade also..

But you can't get me to drink that anymore, it's full of carbs!!!

Did you know drinking water and having 1 banana gets you the electrolytes that you would from those drinks?