Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

The grass is always greener on the other side right? It sounds like he has a really fun job IMO...

If he were to fly commercial he would have a crazy schedule and never see his family.

[/quote]</p>

</p>

"The grass is always greener, until you have to mow the grass on that side of the fence, as well".....I know, I was just being a mamma hen....wanting him to be SAFE!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah well, before you came here, I had discussions with MJ about these types of things...not that I want to change his mind or anything but plane crashes are starting to become more frequent...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

The RNC on PBS is incredible!!!!!!! My God......they have great speakers!</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Fred Thompson just told all of the details, of when McCain was a POW. Now I understand why McC's arms look so strange. He cannot lift them above his shoulders.</P>

McC's 96 yr old mom, is one hell of a strong woman. How she ever survived her son being a POW for 5 yrs, and her husband being gone all the time.....is a mystery to me. AND she looks great!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

The RNC on PBS is incredible!!!!!!! My God......they have great speakers!</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Fred Thompson just told all of the details, of when McCain was a POW. Now I understand why McC's arms look so strange. He cannot lift them above his shoulders.</p>

McC's 96 yr old mom, is one hell of a strong woman. How she ever survived her son being a POW for 5 yrs, and her husband being gone all the time.....is a mystery to me. AND she looks great!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I just thought he had big broad shoulders.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Sucks.....and with Hanna et al coming up the coast, it is going to rain forever....which never helps a cold. I always try to at least drink water that has electrolytes in it, or gatoraide (yuck!).</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I used to drink gatorade like there was no tomorrow back in high school. Powerade also..

But you can't get me to drink that anymore, it's full of carbs!!!

Did you know drinking water and having 1 banana gets you the electrolytes that you would from those drinks?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

WOW......no I did not. I know that if you don't have enough Potassium (reason for the banana?) you can put yourself 6 ft under. That is how the anorexic's die. They don't have enough Potassium, their heart goes out of wack....and they are done. (Saw it on the sad Karen Ann Carpenter movie, so it must be gospel truth.)</P>

I LOVE water.....drink it 24/7, but I know that you can dilute your sodium to a dangerous level, if you drink too much water. Only down side to water.....I HATE having to hit the bathroom every 5 minutes.</P>

</P>

WOW......no I did not. I know that if you don't have enough Potassium (reason for the banana?) you can put yourself 6 ft under. That is how the anorexic's die. They don't have enough Potassium, their heart goes out of wack....and they are done. (Saw it on the sad Karen Ann Carpenter movie, so it must be gospel truth.)</p>

I LOVE water.....drink it 24/7, but I know that you can dilute your sodium to a dangerous level, if you drink too much water. Only down side to water.....I HATE having to hit the bathroom every 5 minutes.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah potassium....it is so important for the flow of your nutrients etc....did you know that cholesterol is very very important? I won't get into the theory but people taking cholesterol lowering pills like I used to are at risk. The body absorbs nutrients via cholesterol, and what happens when you take the pills? Your body doesn't get nutrients!!!

Anyways, yeah, I have a bunch of the 24 water bottle packs and I'm always drinking, and taking a wiz which is quite annoying but at least it's a lot easier for me than you. haha...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

WOW......no I did not. I know that if you don't have enough Potassium (reason for the banana?) you can put yourself 6 ft under. That is how the anorexic's die. They don't have enough Potassium, their heart goes out of wack....and they are done. (Saw it on the sad Karen Ann Carpenter movie, so it must be gospel truth.)</P>

I LOVE water.....drink it 24/7, but I know that you can dilute your sodium to a dangerous level, if you drink too much water. Only down side to water.....I HATE having to hit the bathroom every 5 minutes.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah potassium....it is so important for the flow of your nutrients etc....did you know that cholesterol is very very important? I won't get into the theory but people taking cholesterol lowering pills like I used to are at risk. The body absorbs nutrients via cholesterol, and what happens when you take the pills? Your body doesn't get nutrients!!!

Anyways, yeah, I have a bunch of the 24 water bottle packs and I'm always drinking, and taking a wiz which is quite annoying but at least it's a lot easier for me than you. haha...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Do you have to buy your water, or is your water wonderful to drink???</P>

I LOVE our water, but I still break my arms, luggin' those cases of water home from Sam's/Costco, because I take bottled water with me everywhere.</P>

I feel sorry for my buddies in San Diego....their water is so GROSS, you can barely brush your teeth with it. No choice....you have to have water delivered, or put in a filter system.</P>

I had to read your 1st paragraph, 3 times.....that is incredible. My mom has to take those stupid chol medicines...I am going to have to read up more about that.</P>

BTW!!!!!!!!! Speaking of Costco.....I have been dying to tell you....their exercise stuff is $500 off! Did you ever get a rower???!!! Do you have Costco in New York?</P>

</P>

Do you have to buy your water, or is your water wonderful to drink???</p>

I LOVE our water, but I still break my arms, luggin' those cases of water home from Sam's/Costco, because I take bottled water with me everywhere.</p>

I feel sorry for my buddies in San Diego....their water is so GROSS, you can barely brush your teeth with it. No choice....you have to have water delivered, or put in a filter system.</p>

I had to read your 1st paragraph, 3 times.....that is incredible. My mom has to take those stupid chol medicines...I am going to have to read up more about that.</p>

BTW!!!!!!!!! Speaking of Costco.....I have been dying to tell you....their exercise stuff is $500 off! Did you ever get a rower???!!! Do you have Costco in New York?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Our tap water is good but I don't drink it because I just don't trust them. So I go with Poland Spring.
    I guess it pays to live in the right place eh?

We do have a costco here about 10 minutes away but I don't usually shop there, in fact I don't even have a membership...I am still going to get a rower, haven't decided which one yet...

I don't want to scare you or your mom about the cholesterol pills. I have been taking them for about 5 years lowest dosage at 10mg but the more and more I read about them, they are not good for you and the pharmacuetical companies know it but they need to make their money back from the billions they spent on research.

I can PM you more info if you'd like, I think it's worth it to at least read up on it if you're going to be putting something in your body everyday for the rest of your life!!

BTW: That guy Dr. Jarkin or whatever his name is that used to do the Lipitor commercials, can't do them anymore because he's not a real practicing doctor so it was false advertisements. If the drug companies are willing to do that, what else are they willing to do?

I stopped taking the pills.....and so did my other friends and all their doctors yelled at them.
    Also, a lot of doctors get $millions in kickback to prescribe medicine so doctors are not being objective....

Anyways time to crash but let me know if you want more info on it....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

CNN, John McCain's camp at odds following confrontational Campbell Brown interview
    [/quote]

OHHHH no! Let me read it!! Drama!!! [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

CNN, John McCain's camp at odds following confrontational Campbell Brown interview
    [/quote]

OHHHH no! Let me read it!! Drama!!! [:P]
    [/quote]

McCain is not a happy camper with CNN.......no more interview with Larry!