Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

CNN, John McCain's camp at odds following confrontational Campbell Brown interview
    [/quote]

Oh boy, another point goes to the Obama campaign.

I told MJ just the other day the media needs to hammer Sarah because we need to know what this lady is made of, and what do they do? They hide their tails and cancel interviews!!! Not good!!

Not only that, the interview was very very fair, she asked exactly what I wanted to know!

Anyone with common sense can see she was not hammering him at all...I'd hate to see what happens if the media really does hammer McCain....

He could survive being a POW but not interviews??? [:$] [:$] [:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

CNN, John McCain's camp at odds following confrontational Campbell Brown interview
    [/quote]

I told MJ just the other day the media needs to hammer Sarah because we need to know what this lady is made of, and what do they do? They hide their tails and cancel interviews!!! Not good!!

Not only that, the interview was very very fair, she asked exactly what I wanted to know!

Anyone with common sense can see she was not hammering him at all...I'd hate to see what happens if the media really does hammer McCain....

He could survive being a POW but not interviews??? [:$] [:$] [:$][/quote]

Yeah, they are not winning any brownie points with me on this. I didn't think Brown was out of line or anything with her questions....

Anyway, tomorrow is a big night for Palin. It'll be interesting to see what she says......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Anyway, tomorrow is a big night for Palin. It'll be interesting to see what she says......
    [/quote]

I will be watching!!

See ya!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Do you have to buy your water, or is your water wonderful to drink???</P>

I LOVE our water, but I still break my arms, luggin' those cases of water home from Sam's/Costco, because I take bottled water with me everywhere.</P>

I feel sorry for my buddies in San Diego....their water is so GROSS, you can barely brush your teeth with it. No choice....you have to have water delivered, or put in a filter system.</P>

I had to read your 1st paragraph, 3 times.....that is incredible. My mom has to take those stupid chol medicines...I am going to have to read up more about that.</P>

BTW!!!!!!!!! Speaking of Costco.....I have been dying to tell you....their exercise stuff is $500 off! Did you ever get a rower???!!! Do you have Costco in New York?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Our tap water is good but I don't drink it because I just don't trust them. So I go with Poland Spring.
    I guess it pays to live in the right place eh?

We do have a costco here about 10 minutes away but I don't usually shop there, in fact I don't even have a membership...I am still going to get a rower, haven't decided which one yet...

I don't want to scare you or your mom about the cholesterol pills. I have been taking them for about 5 years lowest dosage at 10mg but the more and more I read about them, they are not good for you and the pharmacuetical companies know it but they need to make their money back from the billions they spent on research.

I can PM you more info if you'd like, I think it's worth it to at least read up on it if you're going to be putting something in your body everyday for the rest of your life!!

BTW: That guy Dr. Jarkin or whatever his name is that used to do the Lipitor commercials, can't do them anymore because he's not a real practicing doctor so it was false advertisements. If the drug companies are willing to do that, what else are they willing to do?

I stopped taking the pills.....and so did my other friends and all their doctors yelled at them.
    Also, a lot of doctors get $millions in kickback to prescribe medicine so doctors are not being objective....

Anyways time to crash but let me know if you want more info on it....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks.....I would appreciate the info. I have just heard my buddies at work, say that they refuse to take chol pills because they kill your kidneys and liver, one of my buddies in San Diego refused to take them, because they made her knees and joints hurt terrible.......and then I also heard that, that guy in the chol commercial was a big fake.</P>

Costco is the BEST!!! You save a TON of money....especially on electronics. AND they ALWAYS have a great selection of fresh fruits and veg's. When we are having parties at work, or when I have to bring food somewhere....I always bring the fruit tray that Costco has all made up....it is WONDERFUL, and everyone always devours it. They keep their stuff FRESH and YUMMY.....and, the best part, NOT expensive!!!!</P>

Good night.....I am dead. Sleep well!</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

[/quote]

He could survive being a POW but not interviews??? [:$] [:$] [:$][/quote]</P>

</P>

Earlier today PBS had 15 Liberals on for a Think Tank......I was SHOCKED at how supportive all the liberals were, for giving Palin a chance to get up to speed.</P>

I loved this line from Cokie Roberts....after she said that Sarah brought in 10 mill her 1st day on the ticket. "A week ago, we thought that we would be watching 2 boring old white men this week." hahahaha.....love it!!!</P>

I LOVED the RNC tonight........Laura Bush and Cindy McCain had to carry the night....they were all over the place. I already cried my head off. When they showed the slides of the Navy Seal, that laid on the grenade, to save his buddies lives.......Cindy McCain went over and hugged the wife.</P>

RNC is much more HIGH CLASS. I got so sick of the DNC, putting 300 different Americans up at the podium, all saying the same thing, "Obama." "Change." [|-)][|-)][|-)]</P>

</P>

All-Pro

The RNC was like watching paint dry, no wait watching paint dry is more informative.

[quote user="n420p69"]The RNC was like watching paint dry, no wait watching paint dry is more informative.
    [/quote]

It was kinda zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then again...I thought the beginning of the DNC were also a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The RNC should pick up tonight......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]The RNC was like watching paint dry, no wait watching paint dry is more informative.
    [/quote]

It was kinda zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then again...I thought the beginning of the DNC were also a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The RNC should pick up tonight......
    [/quote]

Ok here's my thoughts on both, eventhough the RNC isn't over yet...

DNC
    ---------
    The set, design and entertainment was done by the same guy that does Britney Spears shows.
    Very very, entertainment oriented.
    Enjoyed the show but the entertainment was too long, I wanted them to get to the point.

RNC
    ---------
    The set, design, very conservative, typical RNC. Not much entertainment appeal.
    Got to the point much quick than DNC. (partly due to Gustav)
    Could beef their entertainment factor by 50%.
    Not over yet.

The DNC was fun to watch but a bit over the top, we already know that Obama is very charismatic, cool and seems like a plain old nice guy. I want some more substance, the DNC was suppose to provide me with a clear image of what exactly is going to happen if Obama gets elected and I really didn't get that.

The RNC isn't over yet, but I hope tonite has a bit more entertainment value or I might fall asleep...
    Last nights story on the Navy Seal that through himself on the grenade was crazy...very sad story. I don't think I would have the guts to do something like that...

These politicians, left/right better know what the heck they are doing because guys like this are dying and it better be for something...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thanks.....I would appreciate the info. I have just heard my buddies at work, say that they refuse to take chol pills because they kill your kidneys and liver, one of my buddies in San Diego refused to take them, because they made her knees and joints hurt terrible.......and then I also heard that, that guy in the chol commercial was a big fake.</p>

Costco is the BEST!!! You save a TON of money....especially on electronics. AND they ALWAYS have a great selection of fresh fruits and veg's. When we are having parties at work, or when I have to bring food somewhere....I always bring the fruit tray that Costco has all made up....it is WONDERFUL, and everyone always devours it. They keep their stuff FRESH and YUMMY.....and, the best part, NOT expensive!!!!</p>

Good night.....I am dead. Sleep well!</p>

</p>[/quote]

check your inbox.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

The RNC on PBS is incredible!!!!!!! My God......they have great speakers!</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]I watched it last night too. The tribute to the fallen seal was amazing. Ted Thompson, Laura Bush, and the Prez all had great speaches.