Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

CNN, John McCain's camp at odds following confrontational Campbell Brown interview
    [/quote]

Oh boy, another point goes to the Obama campaign.

I told MJ just the other day the media needs to hammer Sarah because we need to know what this lady is made of, and what do they do? They hide their tails and cancel interviews!!! Not good!!

Not only that, the interview was very very fair, she asked exactly what I wanted to know!

Anyone with common sense can see she was not hammering him at all...I'd hate to see what happens if the media really does hammer McCain....

He could survive being a POW but not interviews??? [:$] [:$] [:$][/quote]</P>

I think McCain and most of the republicans are sick of the media. I saw the interview, if a male reporter (Oreilly) was doing that with a dem, he would be considered a right wing wack job. Cmon.... how is it news that Palin's husband had a DUI 22 years ago? But all over the leftie websites and news. OR the best yet is that how can she run for VP when she has five kids and a special needs child. Why does that not outrage the feminists? So experience didn't matter to the dems for the top ticket, but now it does. Half of the time in public office Obama has been running for president. </P>

All-Pro

I watched a bit of Laura Bush's speech...line of the night...</P>

"George Bush has brought freedom to Iraq and Afganistan"...</P>

Really....last I read Canadian troops keep getting killed over there and the Taliban is still putting up a fight....I guess someone needs to define freedom....to me it is walking down the street and not worrying about getting blown up!</P>

On McCain...he supposedly has a hair trigger temper and I think the Democrats will bait him into a public outburst or two.</P>

As for Palin....best line was John Stewart introducing her as "MCCain's third wife"</P>

Compared to 5 years ago, there is freedom in AFG. I'm not saying it isnt a dangerous place, but there is freedom. Isreal isfree, but not the safest place as well. Is CAN still leading ISAF?

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]See this AG?

CNN, John McCain's camp at odds following confrontational Campbell Brown interview
    [/quote]

Oh boy, another point goes to the Obama campaign.

I told MJ just the other day the media needs to hammer Sarah because we need to know what this lady is made of, and what do they do? They hide their tails and cancel interviews!!! Not good!!

Not only that, the interview was very very fair, she asked exactly what I wanted to know!

Anyone with common sense can see she was not hammering him at all...I'd hate to see what happens if the media really does hammer McCain....

He could survive being a POW but not interviews??? [:$] [:$] [:$][/quote]</p>

I think McCain and most of the republicans are sick of the media. I saw the interview, if a male reporter (Oreilly) was doing that with a dem, he would be considered a right wing wack job. Cmon.... how is it news that Palin's husband had a DUI 22 years ago? But all over the leftie websites and news. OR the best yet is that how can she run for VP when she has five kids and a special needs child. Why does that not outrage the feminists? So experience didn't matter to the dems for the top ticket, but now it does. Half of the time in public office Obama has been running for president. </p>[/quote]

Well...O'Reilly is a right wing whack job! Ha! Kidding!

As an equal hater of everyone...I will say this....if O'Reilly had the same interview with with a dem..and that little dem could not give a straight answer like the McCain dude...I would have a problem with the dems too.

Anyone saying she can't run because of her kids and future grandchild is just full of dog doodoo....

Palin is so unknown....everyone is trying to dig up whatever they can. I do think some of the stuff coming out about her is getting ridiculous...but that's the media for ya. People have to find a way to weed through the crap...yet...sadly most won't.

Obama's lack of experience is a major problem with me......but then again...Palin's lack of experience is too......

Then again...I have a major problem with everyone running......Obama/Biden..McCain/Palin
    I hate this election

I am very interested in hearing what she has to say tonight...

Obama will be on with O'Reilly on Thurs

I def wanna see that....but damn...so many things to watch on Thurs! My DVR might be going a bit crazy....I guess this will repeat

Dept. of Counterprogramming: Obama to appear on O'Reilly Thursday

LOL:

<h1 class="section_best_breaking">Life imitates post-apocalyptic pop art</h1>

</p>

Fans of the Sci-Fi show Battlestar Galactica have previously noted
    that John McCain looks like Colonel Saul Tigh— a temperamental war
    hawk and ex-fighter pilot , who also happens to be a former POW.
    </p>

And, as Jonathan Last notes,
    Sarah Palin looks like a young President Laura Roslin— the former
    Secretary of Education who became president of the human race out of
    nowhere after the robotic Cylons killed almost all of them in a
    surprise nuclear strike.
    </p>

In Season One, the remaining 40,000 or so human beings worry about
    her inexperience, her open religiosity and her choice to ban abortion
    in order to keep mankind alive.
    </p>

For more information on the mock ticket, check out the campaign site that's already been set up in their name.</p>

All-Pro

Canada has played a major role in ISAF not sure if it was a lead role in Afganistan.</P>

The fact is that Canada is relatively small and is more of a peace keeping military. The basic beef is that with the Iraq thing going in on, Canada was left holding the bag in Afganistan relatively speaking.</P>

The real question in Afganistan is whether the actual population wants "our definition" of freedom. It sounds strange but, unfortunately, it is true.</P>

All-Pro

Palin's Youtube clip of her as a sports anchor on a local TV station is hilariously bad.</P>

She has trouble reading the teleprompter (she goes cross eyed at times) and has that 80s hair. She looks like Rosanna Anna Dana of SNL actually!!!</P>

Funny part....I have not heard much about what her husband is all about.</P>

If I were an American...what scares me most about her is her association with the Alaskan secessionist movement.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Obama will be on with O'Reilly on Thurs

I def wanna see that....but damn...so many things to watch on Thurs! My DVR might be going a bit crazy....I guess this will repeat

Dept. of Counterprogramming: Obama to appear on O'Reilly Thursday
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

FINALLY!!! O'R has been *****in' FOREVER that Obama would not come on his program.</P>

Just finished reading my Newsweek, that I got yesterday. The issue is devoted to the RNC, with McCain &amp; Pelin on the cover. I think Sarah Barracuda has bigger balls than all 3 of the others, combined....she is not afraid to champion justice vs corruption, even in her own party.</P>

One thing that I thought was weird, tho', was SP carries 2 Blackberry's and a cell phone everywhere. Geez....that is too chaotic.</P>

This is trivia.....but I really like that huge American flag, that the RNC has waving across their big screen....it is relaxing, and pleasant to watch.</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL:

<h1 class="section_best_breaking">Life imitates post-apocalyptic pop art</h1>

</p>

Fans of the Sci-Fi show Battlestar Galactica have previously noted
    that John McCain looks like Colonel Saul Tigh— a temperamental war
    hawk and ex-fighter pilot , who also happens to be a former POW.
    </p>

And, as Jonathan Last notes,
    Sarah Palin looks like a young President Laura Roslin— the former
    Secretary of Education who became president of the human race out of
    nowhere after the robotic Cylons killed almost all of them in a
    surprise nuclear strike.
    </p>

In Season One, the remaining 40,000 or so human beings worry about
    her inexperience, her open religiosity and her choice to ban abortion
    in order to keep mankind alive.
    </p>

For more information on the mock ticket, check out the campaign site that's already been set up in their name.</p>
    [/quote]

FRAK ME!!! That is crazy!!! WOW!!!