Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Obama will be on with O'Reilly on Thurs

I def wanna see that....but damn...so many things to watch on Thurs! My DVR might be going a bit crazy....I guess this will repeat

Dept. of Counterprogramming: Obama to appear on O'Reilly Thursday
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

FINALLY!!! O'R has been *****in' FOREVER that Obama would not come on his program.</p>

Just finished reading my Newsweek, that I got yesterday. The issue is devoted to the RNC, with McCain &amp; Pelin on the cover. I think Sarah Barracuda has bigger balls than all 3 of the others, combined....she is not afraid to champion justice vs corruption, even in her own party.</p>

One thing that I thought was weird, tho', was SP carries 2 Blackberry's and a cell phone everywhere. Geez....that is too chaotic.</p>

This is trivia.....but I really like that huge American flag, that the RNC has waving across their big screen....it is relaxing, and pleasant to watch.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Well BOR does become a bit of a softy when he interviews certain people. He will ask tough questions but it's in a different way.

When he interviewed Hillary, the gloves weren't necessarily off but he did ask questions other prolly wouldn't.

I can't wait to watch this, it's going to be very very interesting!!!

Oh no, I just realized I will be at the Giants game tomorrow!!

I'll have to DVR it.....

[quote user="Markroman"]

Canada has played a major role in ISAF not sure if it was a lead role in Afganistan.</P>

The fact is that Canada is relatively small and is more of a peace keeping military. The basic beef is that with the Iraq thing going in on, Canada was left holding the bag in Afganistan relatively speaking.</P>

The real question in Afganistan is whether the actual population wants "our definition" of freedom. It sounds strange but, unfortunately, it is true.</P>[/quote]CAN did lead ISAF, by their own choice. (AFG is a NATO run project now and has been since 2006), just wasn't sure if they still had the charge.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Well...O'Reilly is a right wing whack job! Ha! Kidding!

As an equal hater of everyone...I will say this....if O'Reilly had the same interview with with a dem..and that little dem could not give a straight answer like the McCain dude...I would have a problem with the dems too.

Anyone saying she can't run because of her kids and future grandchild is just full of dog doodoo....

Palin is so unknown....everyone is trying to dig up whatever they can. I do think some of the stuff coming out about her is getting ridiculous...but that's the media for ya. People have to find a way to weed through the crap...yet...sadly most won't.

Obama's lack of experience is a major problem with me......but then again...Palin's lack of experience is too......

Then again...I have a major problem with everyone running......Obama/Biden..McCain/Palin
    I hate this election

I am very interested in hearing what she has to say tonight...
    [/quote]

She obviously is supporting her daughter so the media needs to stop talking about this 24/7 and start getting into what she can do as VP.

Talking about her hubby's DUI 22 years ago is really stretching and a waste of time....

I don't know much about her either, I want to know more but I can't learn anything if they keep talking about her daughter....

Also, does anyone think she should have not accepted the VP role (privately) due to her daughters situation and it might not be best for the McCain campaign? I'm not saying that it's been negative so far, just wondering if she should have been proactive and avoided the whole thing?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh no, I just realized I will be at the Giants game tomorrow!!

I'll have to DVR it.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Lucky you!!! I hope that it is a GREAT game! [Y]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Well...O'Reilly is a right wing whack job! Ha! Kidding!

As an equal hater of everyone...I will say this....if O'Reilly had the same interview with with a dem..and that little dem could not give a straight answer like the McCain dude...I would have a problem with the dems too.

Anyone saying she can't run because of her kids and future grandchild is just full of dog doodoo....

Palin is so unknown....everyone is trying to dig up whatever they can. I do think some of the stuff coming out about her is getting ridiculous...but that's the media for ya. People have to find a way to weed through the crap...yet...sadly most won't.

Obama's lack of experience is a major problem with me......but then again...Palin's lack of experience is too......

Then again...I have a major problem with everyone running......Obama/Biden..McCain/Palin
    I hate this election

I am very interested in hearing what she has to say tonight...
    [/quote]

She obviously is supporting her daughter so the media needs to stop talking about this 24/7 and start getting into what she can do as VP.

Talking about her hubby's DUI 22 years ago is really stretching and a waste of time....

I don't know much about her either, I want to know more but I can't learn anything if they keep talking about her daughter....

Also, does anyone think she should have not accepted the VP role (privately) due to her daughters situation and it might not be best for the McCain campaign? I'm not saying that it's been negative so far, just wondering if she should have been proactive and avoided the whole thing?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Obama was so stellar when he said that he would fire anyone who started these rumors on the web. Obama said that candidates kids should be off limits.</P>

Sally Quinn is such an idiot. She said that Palin should not run, with 5 children. Right, Sally. Kick women back into the stone age.</P>

</P>

I heard that she was part of the Alaska Independent party, and on finding out about the secessionist movement, they dropped out. But that isn't being reported widely....</P>

</P>

add too that the press is reporting her husband is a drunkard..... you know, because he got a DUI 22 years ago. </P>

All-Pro

A good observation from my wife...</P>

You know your daughter is 17 years old and pregant....</P>

You know the media will make her life miserable one way or another.</P>

You have a child with Down syndrome that needs love and support...</P>

WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR FAMILY THROUGH THIS?????</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]</P>

When Edwards was running for Pres, with a wife with Cancer (and banging the crap out of his filmographer) the media wasn't all over him for continuing to campaign.</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

A good observation from my wife...</P>

You know your daughter is 17 years old and pregant....</P>

You know the media will make her life miserable one way or another.</P>

You have a child with Down syndrome that needs love and support...</P>

WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR FAMILY THROUGH THIS?????</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's an incredibly sexist remark, if it was a man, (especially a lib) running, noone would say a damn thing about it. </P>