Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Markroman"]

Sorry but, unwed teenage mother is still pretty scandalous especially nowadays with contraceptives around.</p>

She voted to cut funding about sex education etc....and look what happened....irony is wonderful...isn't</p>

People who say "do not raise the issue"....need to think about who actually put the elephant in the room.</p>

</p>

[/quote]Okay add this</p>

The popular celebrity gossip magazine Us Weekly has jumped into the political ring, feet first, with a scathing article about Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.</p>

On its most recent cover, due out on newsstands Friday, the magazine shows a picture of Palin with the headline, “Babies, Lies &amp; Scandal” — a marked contrast from its gushing review of Barack and Michelle Obama that ran two months ago.</p>

Critics say this cover, which was released a day ahead of Palin’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, is a sucker punch aimed at the GOP ticket, and is a blatant attempt to influence the votes of the magazine’s 12 million mostly female readers.</p>

Us Weekly publisher Jann Wenner is an outspoken supporter of Barack Obama and the Democratic Party.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't buy magazines or newspapers, I don't give these people any of my money.

I can just read for free on the internet...

All-Pro

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/929077/ShowThread.aspx</p>

Check this out.....hahahahahahaha!!!!</p>[/quote]

Every year Chris Cooley has his picture taken with some very short shorts. And every year is more disgusting than the last.

<P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">A California elementary school teacher has been placed on leave after police say she was teaching class drunk with an alcohol level more than twice the legal limit.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Fellow staff at the Schallenberger Elementary School in San Jose called police Friday after becoming concerned that the female teacher was inebriated, the Mercury News reports.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The teacher, who was not identified, had slurred speech and was stumbling, police said. A chemical test came back with an alcohol level of .08, more than double the state's legal limit.</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The woman wasn't arrested, according to the paper, but California law classifies it a misdemeanor to be under the influence of any intoxicating liquor, drug or controlled substance in a state rendering a person incapable of caring for the safety of himself or others.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]
    <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true"><STRONG itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">A California elementary school teacher has been placed on leave after police say she was teaching class drunk with an alcohol level more than twice the legal limit.[/b]</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">Fellow staff at the Schallenberger Elementary School in San Jose called police Friday after becoming concerned that the female teacher was inebriated, the Mercury News reports.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">The teacher, who was not identified, had slurred speech and was stumbling, police said. A chemical test came back with an alcohol level of .08, more than double the state's legal limit.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">The woman wasn't arrested, according to the paper, but California law classifies it a misdemeanor to be under the influence of any intoxicating liquor, drug or controlled substance in a state rendering a person incapable of caring for the safety of himself or others.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I had a second grade teacher like that....she was gone the next day, and none of us had a clue.</P>

Unfortunately, many lawyers and doctors walk around every day, and MAINTAIN a blood alcohol level much higher than that, because they drink and/or do some sort of drugs every day.</P>

How many attorney's do you know that don't drink their brains out?! Judges used to let them off all the time here, for DUI's......thinking, "there but for the grace of God, go I." FINALLY....MADD help toslow that disaster down.</P>

I had a dirt bag brother-in-law, who was a dentist, and his blood alcohol level was much worse than that, on a DAILY basis......gross.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/929077/ShowThread.aspx</P>

Check this out.....hahahahahahaha!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Every year Chris Cooley has his picture taken with some very short shorts. And every year is more disgusting than the last.
    [/quote]</P>

GROSS!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/ang...e-tattoos.html</P>

What is up with this??!! I don't understand why she wants/needs her body all covered up with that junk. Plus, that HUGE one that is on her lower back....that is suppose to be an area where it hurts the worst, because it is so close to the bone???!!![:|]</P>

</P>

I don't get the skin art thing. Meghan Fox has got way too much (and it's really stupid stuff). </P>

In The Morning Call, Jacob Seibel let everyone in Lehigh Valley know that NASCAR, with its reliance on fossil fuels, is over.
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">NASCAR racers rip around a merry-go-round track with no destination at 200 plus mph, guzzling gas at about 5 mpg all for what? A cup? Some people may argue that they are making a living. By what? Driving fast? Well, they would do fine as delivery people or something that utilizes their talents without dumping endless amounts of fuel into cars that only go in circles. At least, they would then be providing a service.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"]

LOL!</P>

</P>

http://www.break.com/index/a-moment-...ry-books1.html</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO! I knew therewas something in that Kansas water.</P>