All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Mr. Reilly said that Jamie Spears teen pregancy was a product of bad parenting...</P>

Wonder if he will ask Obama about it....[]</P>

I'm starting to think that this whacky chick isn't innocent...</P>

</P>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"> </P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony posted a $3,000 bond on new check fraud charges, a day after the startling news that "significant levels" of chloroform were allegedly found in her car.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Casey Anthony, 22, of Orlando, was re-arrested last weekend on the latest charges, which are unrelated to the investigation into her small daughter's whereabouts and stem from allegations that she used a friend's checks to pay for groceries and other items.</P></SPAN>

[quote user="Markroman"]

Mr. Reilly said that Jamie Spears teen pregancy was a product of bad parenting...</p>

Wonder if he will ask Obama about it....[]</p>[/quote]

No way he would. Although it be a heck of an interview though...

Bill will ask "some" hard questions but he won't make the person uneasy eventhough he says no spin zone...

A lot of people said he was kinda soft on Hillary and he was, he did ask her more questions that she would normally get, but you know both Hillary and Obama people told Bill there are certain things he can't ask...I'm sure it's somewhat of a controlled environment....

All-Pro

Reilly's bark is alot worse than his bite. I have heard him back down alot more in recent years in interviews...I think it is because he has been so badly burned by his own "personal demons" that he is careful.</P>

I would love to see any candidate interviewed by Stephen Colbert. You never are sure what side he is on...</P>

Sad but true...the best news coverage is the Jon Stewart Daily Show.</P>

He is skewering the Republicans this week...but, he did take some good shots at the Dems when they had their big show.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Back to our favorite train wreck:

'Britney started drinking at 13, lost her virginity at 14 and took drugs at 15,' says her mother in shocking new book

[/quote]

This coming from her mom who is sharing this with the world....and you wonder how she grew up all effed up??

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Back to our favorite train wreck:

'Britney started drinking at 13, lost her virginity at 14 and took drugs at 15,' says her mother in shocking new book

[/quote]

This coming from her mom who is sharing this with the world....and you wonder how she grew up all effed up??

[/quote]

I know right? And I thought my family had issues..............[:O]

All-Pro

Why he is mom disclosing all this...talking about really f....ing up your kids!</P>

</P>

Well guys, I'm off to the game....yes I am leaving now....even though the game doesn't start until 7PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</P>

AG....BOR just said that his interview with Obama is NOT going to be "gotcha" ....it is going to be heavy on policy issues.</P>

Question: Firefox 3 is available for download, so I downloaded it over the weekend, after you said that it was so much better than IE. Now I am afraid that I am going to goof it all up, like I did on my Toshiba lap top.</P>

Is it alright to use IE and Firefox 3???!!! I don't have the courage to just go with FF3, because I know where all of my scoop is on IE........[] computer stoooooopid[:|]</P>

</P>

</P>