Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Back to our favorite train wreck:

'Britney started drinking at 13, lost her virginity at 14 and took drugs at 15,' says her mother in shocking new book

[/quote]</P>

Brit's mom is a real moron. Remember when the whole world was suppose to believe B, that she was a virgin, and not screwing her brains out with Timberlake?......geez.</P>

I read on the news, that Brit's mom called the store for Jamie Lynn. She wanted to send Sarah Palin's daughter a baby present, "for under $100.00." So they sent $60.00 worth of bibs.....can't beat it!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AG....BOR just said that his interview with Obama is NOT going to be "gotcha" ....it is going to be heavy on policy issues.</p>

Question: Firefox 3 is available for download, so I downloaded it over the weekend, after you said that it was so much better than IE. Now I am afraid that I am going to goof it all up, like I did on my Toshiba lap top.</p>

Is it alright to use IE and Firefox 3???!!! I don't have the courage to just go with FF3, because I know where all of my scoop is on IE........[] computer stoooooopid[:|]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

You can use both...I still have IE on my computer...but once I started using FF...I never went back to IE.....it's so much better

Google has something now too...google chrome. It's very fast....but I wish it had an add-blocker like FF does

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

AG....BOR just said that his interview with Obama is NOT going to be "gotcha" ....it is going to be heavy on policy issues.</P>

Question: Firefox 3 is available for download, so I downloaded it over the weekend, after you said that it was so much better than IE. Now I am afraid that I am going to goof it all up, like I did on my Toshiba lap top.</P>

Is it alright to use IE and Firefox 3???!!! I don't have the courage to just go with FF3, because I know where all of my scoop is on IE........[] computer stoooooopid[:|]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

You can use both...I still have IE on my computer...but once I started using FF...I never went back to IE.....it's so much better

Google has something now too...google chrome. It's very fast....but I wish it had an add-blocker like FF does
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Thank You!!! MUCH appreciated!</P>

</P>

LOL!!! Flip flopping away............................

<h2>Stewart on Palin</h2>

</P>

OMG!!!!!!!!!.......This is SO exciting!!!! I love Michael Strahan!!! Did you see him with the Lombardi???!!!!</P>

I think I saw AG in the stands....he was the one with the football helmet on, and the dark shades.</P>

Who is going to watch poor old boring John McCain with this smokin' hot game on!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Eli to Plax!!!!! Can you STAND IT!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

What was Jacobs thinking????!!!! Slapped that guy right across the face???!!!</P>

Plax is hyped up on his $35 mill contract......[]</P>

</P>

</P>

ELI for a TD.....OMG, I love this game!!!</P>

What is wrong with Eli's mom and dad, they were barely clapping, and I was screaming???!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

This game is SO exciting....I can't even stand to flip over to the RNC.....BORING!!!!!</P>

</P>

lord almighty. McCain is a snooze. How am I suppose to hear what he has to say if he is putting me to sleep.
    Guess I'll wait for the Debates.

Giants won! WooHoo! Kinda ugly...but hell...take it and run...they have 10 days to heal up and work on things