Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/loc...3&amp;gsa=true</P>

Good article about the Captain of the Tanker lost on Monday.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

That is too sad......an upstanding good citizen like him dies, and so many slimey turds live on. Just does not make sense.</P>

I did not have a clue, how dangerous that job was.....but in this case, I am livid that they gave the guy a crummy OLD plane, with a bad engine.</P>

</P>

Peyton Manning loves the Meat Loaf.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

That is so sad....during a cancer presentation???!!! I am sure that Tisch got the point about PSL's loud and clear. The TAGF said that they also booed Mara..."who should never be booed."</P>

Bottom line, AG.....was it incredibly exciting to be at the game???!!! Was it worth all of the hassle??? I am shocked at how a lot of the fans in the TAGF had to jump thru' 19 hoops to get to and from the game.</P>

The game was TOTALLY exciting on TV......with Stray at the start, energizing the crowd. Then Eli with a TD to start, and Eli to Plax...OMG! But, I was dyin' to have a seat in that MASSIVE crowd, with all of that high energy and fun!</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I don't think John Mara spoke. If he did, I couldn't tell.

The hassle was worth it because when was the last time you get to go to a game that the Giants open up the NFL season? Only if they won the SB before!!!

Here is where I sat, this was my viewpoint during the game. It's great if they are on your side
    if not, you can see how hard it is to watch the game when they are on the other side of the endzone.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

AWESOME!!!! I see what you mean, but I would have LOVED to be in the stadium anyway.</P>

My bad......must not have been you with the football helmet on and the dark shades...that guy was in a different location.....[]</P>

Did you get to see when that %$#@&amp; skins player, ripped off the helmet of the NYG's player? Madden said on NBC, that the skins guy, then HIT the NYG's player IN THE FACE with the helmet!!!!???? WHAT an a**hole.</P>

They said that Webster had to get an IV, it was so hot out there, and they showed the skins getting oxygen because of the heat/humidity. Poor Eli's hair was all wet in the back (the part sticking out of his helmet.)</P>

I was so impressed with how well Plax did from the get go (without all of the prep, like the others, SO glad they finally paid him!) Jacobs was a Man Mountain (just like they said, when he showed up at Walter Reid.) </P>

I read a report this morning on Fox News: the writer was LIVID at what the skins player did to Kiwi......said it was very dirty play, and uncalled for.</P>

</P>

Great seats AG. Hey the car in video is the E series.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AWESOME!!!! I see what you mean, but I would have LOVED to be in the stadium anyway.</p>

My bad......must not have been you with the football helmet on and the dark shades...that guy was in a different location.....[]</p>

Did you get to see when that %$#@&amp; skins player, ripped off the helmet of the NYG's player? Madden said on NBC, that the skins guy, then HIT the NYG's player IN THE FACE with the helmet!!!!???? WHAT an a**hole.</p>

They said that Webster had to get an IV, it was so hot out there, and they showed the skins getting oxygen because of the heat/humidity. Poor Eli's hair was all wet in the back (the part sticking out of his helmet.)</p>

I was so impressed with how well Plax did from the get go (without all of the prep, like the others, SO glad they finally paid him!) Jacobs was a Man Mountain (just like they said, when he showed up at Walter Reid.) </p>

I read a report this morning on Fox News: the writer was LIVID at what the skins player did to Kiwi......said it was very dirty play, and uncalled for.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh yeah, it was hot. I got there at 2PM and the sun was beaming down on me. It got cooler at 7 but it was still hot. Plax played like someone who just got paid!!!! He was on a mission...

At the end it was a diry play, I think it was Chris Samuels who did it. Good thing Kiwi made it out alive because we would have been totally screwed if he got hurt. Strahan might actually have to come back if that happened...

[quote user="mjg407"]Peyton Manning loves the Meat Loaf.....[/quote]</P>

OMG.....Peyton has got some funny lookin' legs there, with his socks and shoes on.....lol []</P>

</P>

Also, this was the first game I ever went to with 99.9% Giants fans...

I only saw 1-2 redskin fans the whole time, I've never seen that before....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Also, this was the first game I ever went to with 99.9% Giants fans...

[/quote]band wagoners

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Also, this was the first game I ever went to with 99.9% Giants fans...

[/quote]band wagoners

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AWESOME!!!! I see what you mean, but I would have LOVED to be in the stadium anyway.</P>

My bad......must not have been you with the football helmet on and the dark shades...that guy was in a different location.....[]</P>

Did you get to see when that %$#@&amp; skins player, ripped off the helmet of the NYG's player? Madden said on NBC, that the skins guy, then HIT the NYG's player IN THE FACE with the helmet!!!!???? WHAT an a**hole.</P>

They said that Webster had to get an IV, it was so hot out there, and they showed the skins getting oxygen because of the heat/humidity. Poor Eli's hair was all wet in the back (the part sticking out of his helmet.)</P>

I was so impressed with how well Plax did from the get go (without all of the prep, like the others, SO glad they finally paid him!) Jacobs was a Man Mountain (just like they said, when he showed up at Walter Reid.) </P>

I read a report this morning on Fox News: the writer was LIVID at what the skins player did to Kiwi......said it was very dirty play, and uncalled for.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Oh yeah, it was hot. I got there at 2PM and the sun was beaming down on me. It got cooler at 7 but it was still hot. Plax played like someone who just got paid!!!! He was on a mission...

At the end it was a diry play, I think it was Chris Samuels who did it. Good thing Kiwi made it out alive because we would have been totally screwed if he got hurt. Strahan might actually have to come back if that happened...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Strahan would have come back, too.....street clothes on and all!!!! They showed the camera on Stray on the sidelines. That guy was as jumpy as a cat on a hot tin roof. You could just tell....Stray would have LOVED to have jumped in there, and beat some butts......</P>

He won't pull a whiney Favre, tho'......but he will support the NYG's FOREVER and it is SO obvious that he loves his buddies on the NYG's team!</P>

</P>

</P>