Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]she cooks a bunch of food. we trade off who cooks when, but she does cook some great mexican food.[/quote]</P>

One Christmas, one of my buddies got us all a WONDERFUL Mexican cookbook. It is VERY difficult, just to locate the correct SPICES!!!! I lived in Washington DC at the time...and in order to find the spices, we went from Safeway at the Watergate, all the way out to McClean, Virginia......took ALL day to prepare and cook. We had to take pictures of the food....lol....we were so proud of an ALL DAY accomplishment!!!! YUMMY anyway!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

</P>

Love it....but I like the Eli TD better....lol []</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="mjg407"]she cooks a bunch of food. we trade off who cooks when, but she does cook some great mexican food.[/quote]</P>

One Christmas, one of my buddies got us all a WONDERFUL Mexican cookbook. It is VERY difficult, just to locate the correct SPICES!!!! I lived in Washington DC at the time...and in order to find the spices, we went from Safeway at the Watergate, all the way out to McClean, Virginia......took ALL day to prepare and cook. We had to take pictures of the food....lol....we were so proud of an ALL DAY accomplishment!!!! YUMMY anyway!!!</P>

</P>[/quote]we have a great farmer's market on Saturdays that has some great fresh peppers. That and almost all the spices are readily available. [:O]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

[/quote]we have a great farmer's market on Saturdays that has some great fresh peppers. That and almost all the spices are readily available. [:O][/quote]</P>

</P>

Lucky!!!! I do not think that I ever even tasted Mexican food, until I lived in California, and then it was so easy to get addicted to that great taste, and it is SO inexpensive......compared to how you get ripped on some "American" dishes, at a restaurant.</P>

This board is going crazy. I have 48 posts, and I am 2nd from the bottom, for "most active users." AG usually is 1st at the top, for 48 posts!!!!???? Guess folks have a lot to yak about today, following that game.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Lucky!!!! I do not think that I ever even tasted Mexican food, until I lived in California, and then it was so easy to get addicted to that great taste, and it is SO inexpensive......compared to how you get ripped on some "American" dishes, at a restaurant.</p>

This board is going crazy. I have 48 posts, and I am 2nd from the bottom, for "most active users." AG usually is 1st at the top, for 48 posts!!!!???? Guess folks have a lot to yak about today, following that game.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Plus I was pretty much all gone yesterday so I couldn't post. The posts from yesterday get carried over to today...

Speaking of cooking, I have been trying to learn how to cook. I love Italian food, and Asian cuisines....

Today I cooked Salmon with wild rice and steamed zuchini. It was pretty easy....

</P>

AG.....check your inbox (kinda urgent)</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Lucky!!!! I do not think that I ever even tasted Mexican food, until I lived in California, and then it was so easy to get addicted to that great taste, and it is SO inexpensive......compared to how you get ripped on some "American" dishes, at a restaurant.</P>

This board is going crazy. I have 48 posts, and I am 2nd from the bottom, for "most active users." AG usually is 1st at the top, for 48 posts!!!!???? Guess folks have a lot to yak about today, following that game.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Plus I was pretty much all gone yesterday so I couldn't post. The posts from yesterday get carried over to today...

Speaking of cooking, I have been trying to learn how to cook. I love Italian food, and Asian cuisines....

Today I cooked Salmon with wild rice and steamed zuchini. It was pretty easy....

[/quote]</P>

Salmon is easy, and can be delicious. When South Beach Diet was suppose to be the "healthiest" thing to hit the market (what a joke)....we were all obscessed about it at work. I cooked so much salmon, I felt like I was going to swim upstream, in the Alaska waters.</P>

So now, I am a bit OD'd on it at the moment....and want to barf when I see it at the market....[:S]</P>

</P>

aha....late night post

[quote user="mjg407"]aha....late night post[/quote]</P>

</P>

If you are still awake...check out our new reprimand in TAGF. That is what I was sending AG a PM about.....YIKES!!!!!!![][:|][]</P>

</P>