Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Hey AG.....Did the board get clogged up some how? When you hit "post" it takes FOREVER for it to post.....did not use to????!!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="mjg407"]aha....late night post[/quote]</P>

</P>

If you are still awake...check out our new reprimand in TAGF. That is what I was sending AG a PM about.....YIKES!!!!!!![][:|][]</P>

</P>[/quote]am I dense I didn't see it?

Oh I see by Mod J. Don't know if that was in this forum (general) or over in TAGF. Usually the mods have liked what we do in here. I would hope that noone who had posted here, then turned around to a mod and complained. We'll see.

[quote user="mjg407"]Oh I see by Mod J. Don't know if that was in this forum (general) or over in TAGF. Usually the mods have liked what we do in here. I would hope that noone who had posted here, then turned around to a mod and complained. We'll see.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks!!!! I was afraid that someone ratted us out....and we were having so much fun!!!!</P>

</P>

Well we havea couple of advantages. Most of us have been posting for over two years (AG, Chopper, JG, Gmen, Andy,KKR, Crush) and the mods pop in here to say hi (Mod K, AG, SMS) so they know we kind of keep stuff on the low down. If there has been a complaint, then most likely they would have told AG.

[quote user="mjg407"]Well we havea couple of advantages. Most of us have been posting for over two years (AG, Chopper, JG, Gmen, Andy,KKR, Crush) and the mods pop in here to say hi (Mod K, AG, SMS) so they know we kind of keep stuff on the low down. If there has been a complaint, then most likely they would have told AG.[/quote]</P>

Sorry it was hard to find....I was afraid to write the Mods name in a post....[:$]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

This is how NBC opened the game last night.....it was TOO SWEET!!!!</P>

</P>

allo allo

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Well we havea couple of advantages. Most of us have been posting for over two years (AG, Chopper, JG, Gmen, Andy,KKR, Crush) and the mods pop in here to say hi (Mod K, AG, SMS) so they know we kind of keep stuff on the low down. If there has been a complaint, then most likely they would have told AG.[/quote]</p>

Sorry it was hard to find....I was afraid to write the Mods name in a post....[:$]</p>

</p>[/quote]

I think he was reffering to just TAGF since he hasn't spoken to me about it. We could always keep it down a bit with politics here anyways. I guess it's back to Britney Spears!? How's she doing these days ya'll??

Looks like homegirl is gonna be performing tomorrow night at the VMA's....set your DVR's! Possible train wreck alert!
    <font size="3"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">Brit Brit Is Rehearsing For Something</h1> [/b]</font>
    <div class="content">

<embed src="http://images.video.msn.com/flash/soapbox1_1.swf" quality="high" base="http://images.video.msn.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" pluginspage="http://macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="c=v&amp;v=0934374c-b51a-4d13-b73c-51238baec54d&amp;ifs=true&amp;fr=msnvideo&amp;mkt= en-US&amp;brand=" width="432" height="364">MSN got a hold of this video of our <span style="font-weight: bold;">Lady of Cheetos</span>
    shaking her fried ham hocks and whipping her seaweed weave around
    during a rehearsal for something. It could be for the VMAs, it could be
    for a concert or it could be for the opening of a Chik-Fil-A. Who
    knows. She actually looks like she gives two Frapps.
    </p>

Just in case she is performing at the VMAs this Sunday, we should
    all make this Cheeto recipe in her honor. I know I've posted Cheeto
    recipes in the past, but this one is extra special! It will probably
    make your ******* explode and melt your toilet, but it will be worth
    it. Click here to get the recipe for <span style="font-style: italic;">Flaming Hot </span>Cheeto<span style="font-style: italic;"> Loaf.</span>
    </p></div>

Though I think she will be aight...and not like the disaster from last year....lol...remember that?