Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys and gals. i'm not getting online much recently. anyway, it was nice to get the season off to a good start, even though it should have been a lot higher scoring!!

I've been out and about with the camera for the first time since breaking my ankle this week, so here's a couple of my better ones of the last few days.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TOTALLY awesome pics!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You have got that right!!! I read that Brit will open the MTV Awards, because it is the 25th yr anniversary.....but they are not going to have her sing and dance, after that disaster last year..[:|] YIKES!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Hopefully she says something dumb like, 50th anniversary woohoo...then someone can whisper into her ear that its 25 and she can say, sorry ya'll, I thought it was 50, it's only a measley 25 years...but whateva....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

hahahaha.....love it!!!! Look what came up on my homepage! They must be desperate, now that the RNC/DNC is over.....hehe</P>

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10000...mp;l=100000085</P>

</P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys and gals. i'm not getting online much recently. anyway, it was nice to get the season off to a good start, even though it should have been a lot higher scoring!!

I've been out and about with the camera for the first time since breaking my ankle this week, so here's a couple of my better ones of the last few days.

[/quote]
    Dude, how goes you?! Sorry to hear about the ankle, what happened?

Those pics are just awesome also, are you working as a photographer because if you aren't id imagine you could make a lot of money producing stuff like that!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You have got that right!!! I read that Brit will open the MTV Awards, because it is the 25th yr anniversary.....but they are not going to have her sing and dance, after that disaster last year..[:|] YIKES!!!</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Hopefully she says something dumb like, 50th anniversary woohoo...then someone can whisper into her ear that its 25 and she can say, sorry ya'll, I thought it was 50, it's only a measley 25 years...but whateva....
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

hahahaha.....love it!!!! Look what came up on my homepage! They must be desperate, now that the RNC/DNC is over.....hehe</p>

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10000...mp;l=100000085</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha that's great, my cat would be scared of that little RC mouse.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Holy awesome pictures Andy! This one is my fav!

How's the ankle??

I just had a broccoli stromboli and I am stuffed!
    [/quote]

Out of those pictures you choose this?

You are darker than I thought.....[6][6][6][6][6]

All-Pro

It was fun

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

Holy awesome pictures Andy! This one is my fav!

How's the ankle??

I just had a broccoli stromboli and I am stuffed!
    [/quote]

Out of those pictures you choose this?

You are darker than I thought.....[6][6][6][6][6][/quote]

LOL...It is a bit creepy.....but totally cool!

Hey all. Andy great pics.

Veteran

[/quote]

sweet pics.

makes me miss Scotland badly!

It's easy to take good pictures in Scotland. just randomly point a camera and click a few times you'll get some decent one!

But it's not so easy to take great pics that stand out from the crowd like yours do.

You have a great eye for composition which IMO is key to a good landscape picture and your use of light is amazing. keep up the work and keep making me homesick!

what kind of camera/lenses are you using? btw?

Veteran

So this morning I was in church and i walked past a friend who's a big Cowboys fan. Suddenly an idea struck me. I went up to him and said;

"hey Lou, what's up with Romo?"

he looked at me blankly

"what do you mean?" he asked with hesitation

"His knee..." I responded in a tone of concern and surprise that he'd not heard anything.

he went white. the look on his face was priceless for the few moments before I could no longer keep a straight face and he realized I was kidding.

made my morning!