Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow.... watching the plasma in HD... fantastic.... </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys and gals. i'm not getting online much recently. anyway, it was nice to get the season off to a good start, even though it should have been a lot higher scoring!!

I've been out and about with the camera for the first time since breaking my ankle this week, so here's a couple of my better ones of the last few days.

[/quote]

Wow. Amazing pictures Andy.

Where do you take these?

Brady done for the year. Yikes

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Brady done for the year. Yikes
    [/quote]

This season has started with injuries I've ever seen. If you go to NFL.com there is a long list of injuries...

The Jags lost both starting left and right guards....Young is out, Kerry Collins is in.....

Very weird start for the NFL...

On a side note, glad to see Faith Hill still back at NBC....they said she was only going to do one year so they don't hurt Pink's feelings for replacing her, but now she's back again.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Brady done for the year. Yikes
    [/quote]

This season has started with injuries I've ever seen. If you go to NFL.com there is a long list of injuries...

The Jags lost both starting left and right guards....Young is out, Kerry Collins is in.....

Very weird start for the NFL...

On a side note, glad to see Faith Hill still back at NBC....they said she was only going to do one year so they don't hurt Pink's feelings for replacing her, but now she's back again.....
    [/quote]

Today really sucked injury wise......really hate injuries....
    The Jets/Dolphins game was kinda amusing....the fishies had their chance....could you imagine if they scored at the end....lol

It was fun watching the Chargers lose...[:P]

Pink was soooooo annoying! Faith is better

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Today really sucked injury wise......really hate injuries....
    The Jets/Dolphins game was kinda amusing....the fishies had their chance....could you imagine if they scored at the end....lol

It was fun watching the Chargers lose...[:P]

Pink was soooooo annoying! Faith is better

[/quote]

Oh yeah, sounds like we were watching the same games today. I was kinda rooting for Chad to win so he can get back at the Jets but I also kinda wanted Brett to win his first Jets game. Either way I didn't really care..

The Chargers game was GRRREAT! I can't believe the Panthers won! It makes me chuckle everytime I think about Rivers yelling at the fans and acting like a punk, he deserves it....maybe they can start 0-4 again like last year...

They told Pink every year they are changing singers so they didn't hurt her feelings.

Now it's been Faith like 3 years in a row now....hahaha...

Wow, the NFC east teams have kicked some butt this weekend. Is it just me or does it seem McNabb starts every year with 300+ yards passing, and then starts sucking around week 7?

</P>

Peyton Manning does not look good at all. He lost 15 lbs because of the antibiotics he is taking for his knee surgery. They said on NBC that when he walked in tonight, he looked like his suit was 3 times too big, and his face lost his look of confidence.</P>

They are bringing Chris Simms in for a physical tomorrow to replace Tom Brady.</P>

</P>

</P>

HK,

Thought you would get a kick out of this...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK,

Thought you would get a kick out of this...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOVE IT!!!! At 1st I did not get it....because I saw it on my iPhone, and MP's hair was just black. Now that I see MP's explosive orange/tan/white locks on my laptop....I love it!!!</P>

MP will be on Jay Leno tomorrow night. MP + 175 USA Olympic athletes will be on Oprah tomorrow to open the season.</P>

AG....there is the biggest jerk that has been ruining our forum all day. Now he has the most posts=95. He just makes up hateful threads about the NYG's, and he says hateful mean stuff all the time. Roanoke Fan called him a loser and everyone has told him to leave. The Mods in TAGF took the day off to watch football, I think, because I usually see them ban guys like that within 7 minutes. He is just a PIA.....to the MAX.</P>

[:'(][:'(][:'(]</P>

</P>