Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK,

Thought you would get a kick out of this...

[/quote]</p>

</p>

LOVE IT!!!! At 1st I did not get it....because I saw it on my iPhone, and MP's hair was just black. Now that I see MP's explosive orange/tan/white locks on my laptop....I love it!!!</p>

MP will be on Jay Leno tomorrow night. MP + 175 USA Olympic athletes will be on Oprah tomorrow to open the season.</p>

AG....there is the biggest jerk that has been ruining our forum all day. Now he has the most posts=95. He just makes up hateful threads about the NYG's, and he says hateful mean stuff all the time. Roanoke Fan called him a loser and everyone has told him to leave. The Mods in TAGF took the day off to watch football, I think, because I usually see them ban guys like that within 7 minutes. He is just a PIA.....to the MAX.</p>

[:'(][:'(][:'(]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Glad you like it!!

Send me a PM if you have any issues with a member....and I will look into it...

</P>

</P>

</P>

There goes Brady's knee for the season.....</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Glad you like it!!

Send me a PM if you have any issues with a member....and I will look into it...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I am just crabby.....I hate it when jerks wreck up our STELLAR mb......</P>

</P>

Lol, TAGF is giving mikey the tiki treatment because he said the cowboys would win it all.

Skateboarder + Concrete = Funny.... LINK

Oh my lord JackStroud/MyBlueHeaven is going a bit looney in TAGF.....lol....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh my lord JackStroud/MyBlueHeaven is going a bit looney in TAGF.....lol....

[/quote]have we confirmed it is the return of Jakk?

[quote user="mjg407"]Lol, TAGF is giving mikey the tiki treatment because he said the cowboys would win it all.[/quote]

Yeah I watched that part. I don't know what to say, I mean, he said he had to be objective, he's in a different role now....

We can't be hating everyone that doesn't choose the Giants to win it all, there are 31 other teams in the NFL....

I didn't like what I heard but I understand his new role now....

Now did anyone watch Tiki on NBC last night? I forget what happened but he was talking up the Eagles and the Bus jumped in and even said, "you can't be saying all that, they are your division rivals..."

But the quote of the day was Howie welcoming Strahan and saying something like, "you coming on board brings all of our superbowl rings to 8.......and our divorce to 6...."

LOL............

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh my lord JackStroud/MyBlueHeaven is going a bit looney in TAGF.....lol....

[/quote]have we confirmed it is the return of Jakk?[/quote]

I will take a look, I just woke up literally 5 minutes ago....my eyes still hurt trying to wake up. []

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh my lord JackStroud/MyBlueHeaven is going a bit looney in TAGF.....lol....

[/quote]have we confirmed it is the return of Jakk?[/quote]

It's def Jakk...he admitted it a while ago....

I think every time he has a thought...he starts a new thread...lol