Re: Asian giant for HC

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri color=#1f497d size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri color=#1f497d size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri"><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">
    <DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Take the survey</SPAN></FONT></P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT title=http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139 color=blue><SPAN title=http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139 style="COLOR: blue">http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139</SPAN></FONT></SPAN></FONT><o></o></P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AG,</P>

Check your inbox.</P>

<H3 class="post-title entry-title">Female Teacher, Out on Bond for Sex With Boy, Caught Letting Same 15-Year-Old Unlicensed Lover Drive Her SUV - Jeannie Michelle Hodges </H3>
    <DIV class=post-header-line-1></DIV>
    <DIV class="post-body entry-content">If it's Thursday, it must be time for another female teacher sex scandal. And if this sounds like a repeat, well, it sorta is. Remember Stephanie Ragusa? She's the Florida teacher arrested four different times over a period of a few months for having sex with underage boys . . . <FONT color=#006699>sometimes the same underage boy twice</FONT>! Well, now we have another lady teacher who can't stay away from the young boys: Jeannie Michelle Hodges.
    Hodges, who taught at Hobbton Middle School in North Carolina, was arrested back in July on charges of statutory rape, sexual offense with a student and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She bonded out on the charges and stayed out of trouble until this weekend when police set up a driver's license check point. They stopped a Ford Explorer with a young male driver at the wheel. Not only did he not have a license, the adult female in the passenger seat (Hint: it was Ms. Hodges) claimed she didn't have one either and had left it at home. They pulled her out of the car and--surprise!--found not only her license, but also a bail bond business card, which lead cops to discover that the passenger had been arrested for having sex with the same young male that she was now illegally letting drive her car! At right, Jeannie Michelle Hodges original mug shot . . . or is that her second one?
    Here's more form the <FONT color=#006699>Sampson Independent</FONT>:</DIV>

They really need to ban sports talk shows the first week of football..

The things people are saying are so dumb, it's just ONE GAME and they are already talking about
    superbowl contendors, who looks awful...blah blah....

It's Dallas and NE... oh wait.... Brady's out, It's Dallas and Jacksonville... no wait... uhh It's Dallas and Pittsburgh.. yeah that's it.

[quote user="mjg407"]It's Dallas and NE... oh wait.... Brady's out, It's Dallas and Jacksonville... no wait... uhh It's Dallas and Pittsburgh.. yeah that's it.[/quote]

It's pathetic that's what it is....suddenly the Eagles are flying high again? Hello? They played the RAMS!!

The Browns were actually picked to be SB contendors? Are you serious? But after one awful game they are written off.....

Colts might not make playoffs this year because of one game? I mean jeez....

I think I'll hold off on going to the market till later this week.....let them turn this thing on Wed....make sure the World isn't ending...and go on Thursday...

<h1><font size="3">Collider Triggers End-of-World Fears</font></h1>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I'll hold off on going to the market till later this week.....let them turn this thing on Wed....make sure the World isn't ending...and go on Thursday...

<h1><font size="3">Collider Triggers End-of-World Fears</font></h1>

[/quote]

Yeah I read about that....I'm impressed we could even build anything that gigantic underground...

I'm sure UFO's will put a stop to it if they feel we are coming close to destroying ourselves because
    this is their home too... [:P]

By the way, I did some of my own calculations regarding the new stadium...

What I come up with is that the Giants don't pay any money out of pocket at all and in fact
    make a pretty huge profit off the deal....

Now I need to take this blueprint and find a way to buy my $1 million house for free....

<P itxtvisited="1">Newcastle United’s manager Kev Keegan, as much a part of the Magpies’ tradition as their black and white jerseys, quit the team last Thursday over what he perceived to be shoddy restrictions over how he ran the club. During the height of the team’s internal strife, team owner Mike Ashley was in New York dropping $216,000 on one night of partying.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">The owner and three other men, including one man named only as PK, downed an amazing 175 bottles of Cristal Champagne — the club’s entire stock. They also necked 16 bottles of Dom Perignon, 29 of PJ Fleur Rose and three of Grey Goose Vodka.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Onlookers in the club on Wednesday night said Ashley was “slaughtered” and soaked from head to foot in Champagne as he sprayed £450 bottles of Cristal over his pals and handed out drinks and bottles to scantily-clad girls — getting some to pour booze into his mouth.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>