</P>

</P>

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

SWEET.....I think that even Mikie's mom is going to be on!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

This almost makes me cry....it is those heartbreaker Olympic stories all over again!</P>

</P>

</P>

4'9" Shawn Johnson...."the girl with the Olympic Gold smile".....toooooooo cute.</P>

Kobe and USA basketball next.</P>

The beach volleyball ladies look like they are having fun.</P>

</P>

</P>

The coach of the Gold medal wrestler, picks him up and carries him around, like he is a little kid in kindegarten.......lol.</P>

Dara Torres is up....then the bikini volleyball girls.</P>

</P>

</P>

Sonya Richards, (Aaron Ross's girl) is Shawn Johnson's role model......Sonya took Shawn under her wing.</P>

Dara Torres EATS as many calories as MP!!!!! And her pants look like they are ready to FALL OFF!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

OMG.....that was a good show. David from Amer Idol sang the athletes off the stage, so they could go out and mingle with the crowd. Some athletes stopped to put their gold medal on David! SWEET!</P>

Misty May is going to be on Dancing With The Stars.......what a hoot!!!! I hope she does not get booted quick like Jenny Fitch (sp?) did on the Apprentice!</P>

They played the Manning/Williams commercial in the middle of Oprah.....love it!</P>

Natalie Coughlin is so weird and stupid (with her MP comments) They showed all of the athletes getting off United to Chicago for Oprah, and going to the Hilton to stay for the show. Everyone just looks like normal athletes (even multi millionaire Kobe). So what does Natalie Coughlin flash, but a huge Louis Vuitton bag....what an idiot. She looked so out of place, with all of the fun athletes.</P>

</P>

</P>

Don't mind me....I am just having my own thread here, talking to myself....[][][]</P>

Mikie the MAN is on Jay Leno tonight.....woohooooooooo</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Don't mind me....I am just having my own thread here, talking to myself....[][][]</p>

Mikie the MAN is on Jay Leno tonight.....woohooooooooo</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow, you've been busy.....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

OMG.....that was a good show. David from Amer Idol sang the athletes off the stage, so they could go out and mingle with the crowd. Some athletes stopped to put their gold medal on David! SWEET!</p>

Misty May is going to be on Dancing With The Stars.......what a hoot!!!! I hope she does not get booted quick like Jenny Fitch (sp?) did on the Apprentice!</p>

They played the Manning/Williams commercial in the middle of Oprah.....love it!</p>

Natalie Coughlin is so weird and stupid (with her MP comments) They showed all of the athletes getting off United to Chicago for Oprah, and going to the Hilton to stay for the show. Everyone just looks like normal athletes (even multi millionaire Kobe). So what does Natalie Coughlin flash, but a huge Louis Vuitton bag....what an idiot. She looked so out of place, with all of the fun athletes.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nastia is suppose to be on Conan tonite...

I didn't really like Natalie Coughlin all that much, they said she was suppose to be the female version of MP, I think they were way off, she's good but not even close to great....

They did a story on her and tried to make her look humble and "green", but her condo looked really really expensive, I think she lives in San Fran?

Anyways, now that you told me about the LV bag, it doesn't surprise me...