Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

OMG.....that was a good show. David from Amer Idol sang the athletes off the stage, so they could go out and mingle with the crowd. Some athletes stopped to put their gold medal on David! SWEET!</P>

Misty May is going to be on Dancing With The Stars.......what a hoot!!!! I hope she does not get booted quick like Jenny Fitch (sp?) did on the Apprentice!</P>

They played the Manning/Williams commercial in the middle of Oprah.....love it!</P>

Natalie Coughlin is so weird and stupid (with her MP comments) They showed all of the athletes getting off United to Chicago for Oprah, and going to the Hilton to stay for the show. Everyone just looks like normal athletes (even multi millionaire Kobe). So what does Natalie Coughlin flash, but a huge Louis Vuitton bag....what an idiot. She looked so out of place, with all of the fun athletes.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Nastia is suppose to be on Conan tonite...

I didn't really like Natalie Coughlin all that much, they said she was suppose to be the female version of MP, I think they were way off, she's good but not even close to great....

They did a story on her and tried to make her look humble and "green", but her condo looked really really expensive, I think she lives in San Fran?

Anyways, now that you told me about the LV bag, it doesn't surprise me...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

MP's mom is SO high class. Instead of bragging about her son, on Oprah, she said, "I am proud of ALL of these athletes, and what they did for the United States."</P>

We have tornado warnings, and big storms coming through. I was just talking to my sweet mom for 90 minutes, to make sure that she is OK and safe....she is the funniest and cutest little thing that I have ever seen in my life.</P>

PLUS, she will watch football with me....even if she is not sure whether they are playing baseball or hockey!!!!! hahahaha []</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

MP's mom is SO high class. Instead of bragging about her son, on Oprah, she said, "I am proud of ALL of these athletes, and what they did for the United States."</p>

We have tornado warnings, and big storms coming through. I was just talking to my sweet mom for 90 minutes, to make sure that she is OK and safe....she is the funniest and cutest little thing that I have ever seen in my life.</p>

PLUS, she will watch football with me....even if she is not sure whether they are playing baseball or hockey!!!!! hahahaha []</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha you have to give her A+++ for effort!!

Yeah, any mom would prolly talk about their kids but MP's mom knew well enough to congratulate and be proud of all the athletes....

Hope you guys do ok with the storms!!! If you think a train is passing through town, you better get into the basement cause it ain't a train!!

MP's mom is SO high class. Instead of bragging about her son, on Oprah, she said, "I am proud of ALL of these athletes, and what they did for the United States."</P>

We have tornado warnings, and big storms coming through. I was just talking to my sweet mom for 90 minutes, to make sure that she is OK and safe....she is the funniest and cutest little thing that I have ever seen in my life.</P>

PLUS, she will watch football with me....even if she is not sure whether they are playing baseball or hockey!!!!! hahahaha []</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is a MIRACLE!!! Mod J finally locked a thread over in TAGF.....YES!!!!! There are some kids with absolutely NO impulse control, and they keep spamming and trashing the forum. This is unbelievable....some fans LIKE to argue with the trashers....they must really be bored with life!!??</P>

Are you watching CMA's? I don't really like country....but I like that one that always wins on Dancing with the Stars.....Jullianne Hough (sp?)....geez, can she DANCE!!!! But her singing?????? I don't get it. I even got one of her songs free on my iPhone, and I never play it. She sounds like a whiney kids voice to me.</P>

Yeah, any mom would prolly talk about their kids but MP's mom knew well enough to congratulate and be proud of all the athletes....

Hope you guys do ok with the storms!!! If you think a train is passing through town, you better get into the basement cause it ain't a train!!

[/quote]</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is a MIRACLE!!! Mod J finally locked a thread over in TAGF.....YES!!!!! There are some kids with absolutely NO impulse control, and they keep spamming and trashing the forum. This is unbelievable....some fans LIKE to argue with the trashers....they must really be bored with life!!??</P>

Are you watching CMA's? I don't really like country....but I like that one that always wins on Dancing with the Stars.....Jullianne Hough (sp?)....geez, can she DANCE!!!! But her singing?????? I don't get it. I even got one of her songs free on my iPhone, and I never play it. She sounds like a whiney kids voice to me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

sorry.....I REALLY goofed that up.....my post did not come out right there....</P>

</P>

I'm so glad Aaron Rodgers is having a good game....

Cause the lord knows if he stunk it up, we would hear nothing but more Brett Favre and how they made a mistake...

This kid shut his mouth and backed up Favre for 100 years and everytime Brett thought about retiring, this kid thought he was going to finally play, then Brett didn't retire and he had to be backup again...

Then he really did retire and unretired.....and this kid thought he lost his starting job again!!

sorry.....I REALLY goofed that up.....my post did not come out right there....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah I noticed. I still don't know what your original response was....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm so glad Aaron Rodgers is having a good game....

Cause the lord knows if he stunk it up, we would hear nothing but more Brett Favre and how they made a mistake...

This kid shut his mouth and backed up Favre for 100 years and everytime Brett thought about retiring, this kid thought he was going to finally play, then Brett didn't retire and he had to be backup again...

Then he really did retire and unretired.....and this kid thought he lost his starting job again!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thank You!!! I forgot that it was on.....at least I get to see the end!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Well if you're in the mood to watch football, there's another game on now.</p>

</p>

Raiders Vs Broncos.</p>

</p>

I will watch the first half then sleep, no way I'm staying up to watch this since I could care less about either team.</p>

</p>

</p>

Thank You!!! I forgot that it was on.....at least I get to see the end!</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Totally agree about Aaron Rodgers....you could tell in the post game interview, that he was proud as punch that he FINALLY got to play!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Well if you're in the mood to watch football, there's another game on now.</P>

</P>

Raiders Vs Broncos.</P>

</P>

I will watch the first half then sleep, no way I'm staying up to watch this since I could care less about either team.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

</P>

hahahahaha.......I love it!!!! AG......the PhD of computer science, did the same thing that I did!!!!! Your quote is in the middle of a quote!!!! [Y][Y][Y]</P>

</P>

</P>