Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Nastia does not hold a candle to Shawn on the late night circuit.</p>

She came out in a dress that looked like it was made out of someone's drapes.</p>

She grasped all 5 of her medals and never let go.</p>

One funny thing.....they gave her a pink Saab convertible for a week. Then they took it back, and told her that it was for sale, if she wanted to buy it??!! (how dumb)</p>

She just is not cute and spunky like Shawn....and not near as funny.</p>

</p>

Last thing before I hit the sheets.....Jay Leno said, (about MP) "You make us proud, and you have made us look good to the rest of the world."........AWESOME!!!!!</p>

Good Night!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, Nastia and Shawn have completely different personalities....I like Shawn's better, but Nastia's upbringing is completey different. She had a lot of pressure because of her dad, Shawn had pressure because her parents mortgaged their home twice!!

The whole Saab thing is dumb!!

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm so glad Aaron Rodgers is having a good game....

Cause the lord knows if he stunk it up, we would hear nothing but more Brett Favre and how they made a mistake...

This kid shut his mouth and backed up Favre for 100 years and everytime Brett thought about retiring, this kid thought he was going to finally play, then Brett didn't retire and he had to be backup again...

Then he really did retire and unretired.....and this kid thought he lost his starting job again!!

[/quote]

i hear you. it was great to see the kid looking good. he's been a very high class guy all the time he's been there and he made the most of his chance last night.

At least he looked good from what I saw of the game while I was waiting in the pickup section at Ikea waiting for my sofa!

so I now have a sofa (instead of cushions on the floor) and Saturday I had Verizon Fios put in so I went from watching tv with rabbit ears and fuzzy reception to HD. the only downside is the first game I got to watch featured the Eagles. Can't wait for sunday to see the giants in HD.

on the subject of the eagles, yes they looked pretty good beating up on a REALLY bad rams team. They did what good teams are supposed to do to bad teams. Desean Jackson looks good, but if he doesn't learn to fair catch on punts occasionaly he's going to get killed.
    [/quote]

Yeah shame on the Packers fans for booing him during practice...they didn't even want to give him a shot.....it was Brett that created the issue from the getgo, and all that drama, it wasn't Aaron!!!

Once you go HD, you can't go back!!

[quote user="mjg407"]Did anyone watch the Raiders get anhilated? The late game has the worst announcing cast ever![/quote]

Yeah it's the guys from Mike and Mike in the morning, I don't really listen to them anymore because they were starting to annoy me. They were not good at all for MNF.

ESPN has had a revolving door for MNF ever since Madden left. They cannot find the right people for it, and they never will because they don't have good people at ESPN.

The Raiders high priced secondary was pathetic last night. Al Davis is looking more and more like Smeagol every year.

[quote user="mjg407"]The Raiders high priced secondary was pathetic last night. Al Davis is looking more and more like Smeagol every year.[/quote]

The Raiders I believe are the first team to have lost on PSL's and has now discontinued it.

So any dumb raiders fan that paid thousands for PSL's completely lost all their money because the
    program no longer exists...

All-Pro

The Palin "secessonist" issue. If you are a big fan of Sarah...do not read this.</P>

Interesting articles which raises alot of important issues that someone will need to address.</P>

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...5675222.column</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

The Palin "secessonist" issue. If you are a big fan of Sarah...do not read this.</p>

Interesting articles which raises alot of important issues that someone will need to address.</p>

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...5675222.column</p>[/quote]

Oh look at that...LA Times...what a shock...[:P]

I will read though......

All-Pro

I knew it was LA times and so that is why I warned people.</P>

There is an even more controversial blog in Vanity Fair about...who is Trig's real mom??? I will not link that one but, it is not as simple as conspiracy theory..it does raise some doubt...</P>

Your election is more interesting than mine....</P>

</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

I knew it was LA times and so that is why I warned people.</p>

There is an even more controversial blog in Vanity Fair about...who is Trig's real mom??? I will not link that one but, it is not as simple as conspiracy theory..it does raise some doubt...</p>

Your election is more interesting than mine....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah there have been some rumors about the baby. I'd like to know what's going on because there are rumors Palin cheated and if she cheated and her daughter has a kid well, it's over for McCain...