Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

The Palin "secessonist" issue. If you are a big fan of Sarah...do not read this.</P>

Interesting articles which raises alot of important issues that someone will need to address.</P>

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...5675222.column</P>

[/quote]

Oh look at that...LA Times...what a shock...[:P]

I will read though......
    [/quote]</P>

Granted, a week ago Palin -- ex-mayor of Wasilla and a runner-up for Miss Alaska -- probably couldn't have explained the difference between a G-string and the G-8, or between a demolition derby and a diplomatic demarche. But who among us can? Policy, my friends, is boring. </P>

Sounds like objective reporting to me. Yet the Reverend Wright is off limits?
    </P>

All-Pro

Becareful...Palin has her own Revered Wright in the closet....</P>

I will find the Vanity Fair blog on the pregnancy and post if and when I do.</P>

All-Pro

This comes into where there is smoke there is fire...</P>

Why was the internet abuzz that Bristol was previously pregant (with Trig)? </P>

This article was in the Anchorage News announcing Sarah's pregnacy and the surprise she was pregnant....</P>

http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ZURL=%2F...pregnancy.html</P>

Add to this the fact that Bristol had mono and was pulled from her regular school for 5 months...preceding this announcement.</P>

This may all be a bizare coincidence or strange sequence evidence. Whatever the case...sex education, condoms, or abstinence seems to be an issue in Alaska!</P>

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/pol...time-line.html</P>

not much else to do up there but fish and hunt

Here's the summary of last nights game... and raider fans are suprised why?</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here's the summary of last nights game... and raider fans are suprised why?</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's truly amazing to see where the Raiders are now. I mean, the Browns and Cardinals are better than they are!!!

[quote user="Markroman"]

This comes into where there is smoke there is fire...</p>

Why was the internet abuzz that Bristol was previously pregant (with Trig)? </p>

This article was in the Anchorage News announcing Sarah's pregnacy and the surprise she was pregnant....</p>

http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ZURL=%2F...pregnancy.html</p>

Add to this the fact that Bristol had mono and was pulled from her regular school for 5 months...preceding this announcement.</p>

This may all be a bizare coincidence or strange sequence evidence. Whatever the case...sex education, condoms, or abstinence seems to be an issue in Alaska!</p>

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/pol...time-line.html</p>[/quote]

Thanks I've been looking for these articles....time to read...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

The Palin "secessonist" issue. If you are a big fan of Sarah...do not read this.</p>

Interesting articles which raises alot of important issues that someone will need to address.</p>

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...5675222.column</p>

[/quote]

Oh look at that...LA Times...what a shock...[:P]

I will read though......
    [/quote]</p>

Granted, a week ago Palin -- ex-mayor of Wasilla and a runner-up for Miss Alaska -- probably couldn't have explained the difference between a G-string and the G-8, or between a demolition derby and a diplomatic demarche. But who among us can? Policy, my friends, is boring. </p>

Sounds like objective reporting to me. Yet the Reverend Wright is off limits?
    </p>[/quote]

That's what I hate about today's so called journalism. If you have scoop on someone, speak about the facts, but don't throw in your 2 cents and try to be funny....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Weird....hope everything is ok with him.....

<font style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Concerns for Titans quarterback prompt midnight meeting</font>
    [/quote]

Vince Young isn't mentally strong to play in the NFL.

After his first season, he was going to quit!!! He seriously thought about quitting because he felt it was too hard...

Then last week's game, he was getting boo'ed by the fans so he pulled himself out of the game and sat on the bench with a towel over his head and didn't want to hear anyone. The coach was telling him to get the "F" back in the game...then he went back into the game and got hurt!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro

I am happy that Kerry Collins gets a start...I thought that if Collins started in the playoffs they would have won.