Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]

There was an on air dustup between Olberman and Matthews where they took swipes at on another...Jon Stewart's the Daily Show showed it.</p>

Olberman also told Scarborough.."Why don't you bring your shovel next time"...</p>

It was great entertainment. Brokaw looked a little passed his expiry date as a media guy....and out of touch himself.</p>[/quote]

Any youtube vids of this? I would love to watch....

[quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26635263/</p>

This place is totally amazing. The rescue animals that zoo's, or exoctic keepers don't want to care for because the animals have special needs. We are currently contributors to the foundation. It's amazing. They have the old tiger from the Exxon commercials. </p>

check it at </p>

www.kirshner.org</p>[/quote]

You should write to the staff writer.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

AT&amp;T</P>

</P>

[/quote]Really? My Mom wants to get me either a blackberry or iPhone for my upcoming birthday. But I've heard some bad hype on the iPhone (cost, monthly cost, battery life, etc).[/quote]</P>

</P>

The iPhone is SOOOO easy....but check out the blackberry, and play around with it to see if you like it. Just don't get a Palm Treo...they are impossible!!!!</P>

What I REALLY like about iPhone, is that before I left the Apple store, they made sure that it was set up correctly. Then when I had problems connecting it to my laptop and transferring all of the data, they just did it all for me. Then you have a month of free 1:1 classes for any questions that you have...and the Apple store has classes free constantly.</P>

If you buy your phone at a AT&amp;T store (I would not) you do not get that type of service.</P>

You may not want/like that...or even need that. However, when I walked out of the store with my Palm Treo, I had a $500.00 phone and did not have a CLUE how to work the complicated thing. That is why service is a big priority to me.</P>

I have never heard anything bad about the Blackberry, and people seem to love them.</P>

I believe that the 2 phones do NOT both have the same features, so I would research to get the phone that has the most items that you want/need.</P>

You cannot go wrong with either....you will love either one.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26635263/</P>

This place is totally amazing. The rescue animals that zoo's, or exoctic keepers don't want to care for because the animals have special needs. We are currently contributors to the foundation. It's amazing. They have the old tiger from the Exxon commercials. </P>

check it at </P>

www.kirshner.org</P>

[/quote]

You should write to the staff writer.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Isn't that Melody Griffith's mom's place??</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AT&amp;T</p>

</p>

[/quote]Really? My Mom wants to get me either a blackberry or iPhone for my upcoming birthday. But I've heard some bad hype on the iPhone (cost, monthly cost, battery life, etc).[/quote]</p>

</p>

The iPhone is SOOOO easy....but check out the blackberry, and play around with it to see if you like it. Just don't get a Palm Treo...they are impossible!!!!</p>

What I REALLY like about iPhone, is that before I left the Apple store, they made sure that it was set up correctly. Then when I had problems connecting it to my laptop and transferring all of the data, they just did it all for me. Then you have a month of free 1:1 classes for any questions that you have...and the Apple store has classes free constantly.</p>

If you buy your phone at a AT&amp;T store (I would not) you do not get that type of service.</p>

You may not want/like that...or even need that. However, when I walked out of the store with my Palm Treo, I had a $500.00 phone and did not have a CLUE how to work the complicated thing. That is why service is a big priority to me.</p>

I have never heard anything bad about the Blackberry, and people seem to love them.</p>

I believe that the 2 phones do NOT both have the same features, so I would research to get the phone that has the most items that you want/need.</p>

You cannot go wrong with either....you will love either one.</p>

</p>[/quote]

MJ, you should lookup the BlackberryBold, aka: BB 9000

It is new, just came out...that's the best BB you can use to compare with the latest iPhone.

Blackberry Bold.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Blackberry Bold.

[/quote]

please don't let my wife see that...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Blackberry Bold.

[/quote]

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

pretty!

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Blackberry Bold.

[/quote]

please don't let my wife see that...
    [/quote]

Believe it or not, it has a higher resolution screen than the iPhone, it comes pretty close to it but the iPhone still has a lot of "cool" features that BB doesn't have.

There are pros and cons to both.