Re: Asian giant for HC

brace yourself, because it turns out that big stars hate Republicans. Here Matt Damon says he is scared of Sarah Palin because she’s too inexperienced. I’m not good with numbers, but Pailin is a one term governor. Obama is a one term senator. That’s the same, right? One equals one right?
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">

"I think there's a really good chance Sarah Palin could become president, and I think that's a really scary thing... I think the pick was made for political purposes... Do the actuary tables and there's a one out of three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn't survive his first term and it'll be President Palin... It's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, 'oh, I'm just a hockey mom'... and she's facing down President Putin... It's totally absurd... it's a really terrifying possibility.”<BR itxtvisited="1"></P>

I tried to get the link... sorry</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

<SPAN class=story-source>From AM New York</SPAN>
    <DIV class=clear></DIV>
    <H1>Nastia Liukin and Alicia Sacramone tumble into Fashion Week glitz</H1>

HAHAHHAAAHHAHA..... i hate that fool</P>

Kanye West was arrested about 45 minutes ago at LAX for felony vandalism. TMZ says…<BR itxtvisited="1"></P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">A still photographer was trying to take pics of Kanye at the American Airlines terminal. According to our guy on the scene, Kanye allegedly confronted the photog and smashed his camera to the ground.<BR itxtvisited="1">Our photog then began videotaping the scene when Kanye's bodyguard grabbed our camera -- a struggle ensued and the bodyguard threw the video camera to the ground, breaking it.<BR itxtvisited="1">When Kanye realized our camera guy had videotaped the incident, he rushed our guy and yelled, "Gimme that f**king tape!"<BR itxtvisited="1">Both Kanye and his bodyguard have been arrested and will be booked.<BR itxtvisited="1"></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="bbyjeepstail"]

I dont know where you you live, but I live next door to Lisa Temsey. I can also tell you that the article in the Repository was wrong about almost everything. First of all the 14 year old boy didn't move out of town, he is still at East Canton HS. He did send a pic to a FRIEND that had moved.</P>

Second, SHE didn't SEND a pic to him, HE sent it to himself from her computer. </P>

Mrs. Temsey was only trying to help a former student who had a bad home life and a bad habit of getting into trouble every chance he got, he was on the verge of being expelled from school several times.</P>

She would take him and his girlfriend to the HS football and basketball games, her own children's base/softball games and to her own home where she would feed them, usually with food that I had grilled. His girlfriend spent the nite several times. That is probably when they found the pic that was sent to his comp. </P>

After all the kindness she showed them they repayed her by setting her up like they did because she wouldn't take them to planed parenthood so his 13 year old girlfriend could get on the pill.</P>

This is a case of guilty untill you can prove you are innocent. Her lawyer told her that there was no way that she could prove SHE didn't send the pic so the only way to stay out of jail was to plead out.</P>

Just so you know, they never even established the pic was of her, and if you have children and they decide to have friends spend the nite, make sure that you don't let them watch a rated R movie if any of thair friends are under 17 unless you clear it with their parents or YOU could be convicted of the same F5 she was. By the way, she is SMOKEN hot and if she needed someone other than her hubby, there were about 50 MEN fighting each other to be first in line so she wouldn' need to go after a boy. Also the boy in question will probably be getting the living **** kicked out of him the rest of the year because she was the best and most liked teacher in that entire school system, as it stands right now that boy had to have police protection the day this story aired because the other students were threating him, just wish he went to MY 6' 230lb son's school.</P>

the moral of the story? don't believe everything you hear.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Welcome to the NYG's message board! It is always great to have new fans that love the giants! [Y]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Ag,</P>

Decide on a car yet?</P>

[/quote]

Not yet, gas prices are going down so that's a good thing.

I just don't know if I should get a used 2007 infiniti or a used 2007 benz or bmw....

I've done my fair share of buying new cars so I think from now on I will buy used with less than 15K miles on it......and only 2 years old maximum.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

AG....this is such a GREAT idea! Clark Howard, the consumer guy, said the ONLY way to buy a car is to buy USED.....otherwise you lose too much $$$$.</P>

My sister in law just bought a used BMW....she LOVES it. The one she bought tho' to me, does not have any style. It looks like a little black police car.</P>

My little niece just bought a used Infiniti.....it is a BEAUTIFUL, hot car.....but she gets KILLED fillin' the tank.</P>

I'll be back....have to get some work done, but I'll be back to tell you some more scoop.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

HAHAHHAAAHHAHA..... i hate that fool</P>

Kanye West was arrested about 45 minutes ago at LAX for felony vandalism. TMZ says…<BR itxtvisited="1"></P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">A still photographer was trying to take pics of Kanye at the American Airlines terminal. According to our guy on the scene, Kanye allegedly confronted the photog and smashed his camera to the ground.<BR itxtvisited="1">Our photog then began videotaping the scene when Kanye's bodyguard grabbed our camera -- a struggle ensued and the bodyguard threw the video camera to the ground, breaking it.<BR itxtvisited="1">When Kanye realized our camera guy had videotaped the incident, he rushed our guy and yelled, "Gimme that f**king tape!"<BR itxtvisited="1">Both Kanye and his bodyguard have been arrested and will be booked.<BR itxtvisited="1"></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Love it!!!!.....he is such a pompous brat.</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]brace yourself, because it turns out that big stars hate Republicans. Here Matt Damon says he is scared of Sarah Palin because she’s too inexperienced. I’m not good with numbers, but Pailin is a one term governor. Obama is a one term senator. That’s the same, right? One equals one right?
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">

"I think there's a really good chance Sarah Palin could become president, and I think that's a really scary thing... I think the pick was made for political purposes... Do the actuary tables and there's a one out of three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn't survive his first term and it'll be President Palin... It's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, 'oh, I'm just a hockey mom'... and she's facing down President Putin... It's totally absurd... it's a really terrifying possibility.”<BR itxtvisited="1"></P>

I tried to get the link... sorry</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks Matt. I am so glad to have your opinion before I go to vote.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]

HAHAHHAAAHHAHA..... i hate that fool</p>

Kanye West was arrested about 45 minutes ago at LAX for felony vandalism. TMZ says…<br itxtvisited="1"></p>
    <blockquote itxtvisited="1">A still photographer was trying to take pics of Kanye at the American Airlines terminal. According to our guy on the scene, Kanye allegedly confronted the photog and smashed his camera to the ground.<br itxtvisited="1">Our photog then began videotaping the scene when Kanye's bodyguard grabbed our camera -- a struggle ensued and the bodyguard threw the video camera to the ground, breaking it.<br itxtvisited="1">When Kanye realized our camera guy had videotaped the incident, he rushed our guy and yelled, "Gimme that f**king tape!"<br itxtvisited="1">Both Kanye and his bodyguard have been arrested and will be booked.<br itxtvisited="1"></blockquote>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Love it!!!!.....he is such a pompous brat.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I'm sure Bush had something to do with him getting arrested... [:P]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG....this is such a GREAT idea! Clark Howard, the consumer guy, said the ONLY way to buy a car is to buy USED.....otherwise you lose too much $$$$.</p>

My sister in law just bought a used BMW....she LOVES it. The one she bought tho' to me, does not have any style. It looks like a little black police car.</p>

My little niece just bought a used Infiniti.....it is a BEAUTIFUL, hot car.....but she gets KILLED fillin' the tank.</p>

I'll be back....have to get some work done, but I'll be back to tell you some more scoop.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

You lose 10%-20% of the car's value when you drive it off the lot. I of course had to buy new back in the day because I had to get it out of my system. But I got great deals on the car's that I bought new...extremely good deals...

But I am at the point now, I don't need to buy new nor do I care since it's out of my system.

Just don't know what to get!!!!!!!!!