Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

AG.....We never ask much of you, but this is important.</P>

Michael Phelps is "nervous" about hosting SNL Saturday night. Would you mind running over to 40 Rock and grabbing a front row seat, Saturday night, to support Mikie??!!.....[][][]</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080911/tv_nm/phelps_dc</P>

</P>

</P>

Michael Phelps is "nervous" about hosting SNL Saturday night. Would you mind running over to 40 Rock and grabbing a front row seat, Saturday night, to support Mikie??!!.....[][][]</P>

</P>

</P>

oops....posts x2 again, and the %$#@&amp; mb will not let me delete one....[:@]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AG.....We never ask much of you, but this is important.</p>

Michael Phelps is "nervous" about hosting SNL Saturday night. Would you mind running over to 40 Rock and grabbing a front row seat, Saturday night, to support Mikie??!!.....[][][]</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080911/tv_nm/phelps_dc</p>

</p>[/quote]

This guy has been in my neck of the woods for quite some time!!

This part scares me from the article...

A fan of former "SNL" funnyman <span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1221174965_8">Adam Sandler</span>, Phelps said he
    has collected acting tips from Hollywood A-listers like <span style="background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; cursor: pointer; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1221174965_9">Ashton
    Kutcher and Demi Moore</span>.

Tell me, when have Ashton and Demi ever been A-list???

What academy awards has any of them won??

CNN has Palin's first interview and they asked her about the Bush 2002 Doctorine...

I hate to say it but she clearly did not know what it was, neither did I or most of America but
    that's not the point, she should know it.....

Secondly, if they are going to shotgun her like this, I expect both Obama/Biden to be asked the same
    questions...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

This guy has been in my neck of the woods for quite some time!!

This part scares me from the article...

A fan of former "SNL" funnyman <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1221174965_8>Adam Sandler</SPAN>, Phelps said he has collected acting tips from Hollywood A-listers like <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1221174965_9 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: pointer; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore</SPAN>.

Tell me, when have Ashton and Demi ever been A-list???

What academy awards has any of them won??

[/quote]</P>

</P>

That is just baloney. EVERYONE has been jamming advice down MP's throat. There was this really funny bald black guy (don't know his name) on with MP on Jay Leno. He started with all of the advice, because I think that he has been on SNL a lot. He told MP, "they are going to put a dress on you, I promise you, sometime during that show, they are going to put a dress on you. AND you are going to have to do everything under water, because you are a swimmer."</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]CNN has Palin's first interview and they asked her about the Bush 2002 Doctorine...

I hate to say it but she clearly did not know what it was, neither did I or most of America but

Secondly, if they are going to shotgun her like this, I expect both Obama/Biden to be asked the same
    questions...
    [/quote]</P>

yikes......sucks.</P>

I thought Obama was so funny on Dave Letterman last night. He was talking about how Palin has energized the Rep's incredibly. He said, "I used to be on the cover of Newsweek and Time....."</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]CNN has Palin's first interview and they asked her about the Bush 2002 Doctorine...

questions...
    [/quote]</p>

yikes......sucks.</p>

I thought Obama was so funny on Dave Letterman last night. He was talking about how Palin has energized the Rep's incredibly. He said, "I used to be on the cover of Newsweek and Time....."</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, you can tell she didn't know, so she tried to give a general answer, then they told her what she meant and she had to try to backtrack and cover it up somehow...it wasn't good....

Obama is very witty....McCain is not....that's why he needs Palin, she does all the talking....

That is just baloney. EVERYONE has been jamming advice down MP's throat. There was this really funny bald black guy (don't know his name) on with MP on Jay Leno. He started with all of the advice, because I think that he has been on SNL a lot. He told MP, "they are going to put a dress on you, I promise you, sometime during that show, they are going to put a dress on you. AND you are going to have to do everything under water, because you are a swimmer."</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's funny, I'm sure he will wear a dress!!! You need to remind me on Saturday so I don't forget, I haven't watch SNL in years so it's not natural for me to watch it..

BTW: I have an iPHone store 2 minutes from me. I know they don't have that many stores so I'm lucky they have one around me...

I may stop by tomorrow to check it out...I hear they are suppose to have a new super slim MacBook?

If so I may be interested in getting it too, it's suppose to come under $1,000...which isn't known for Apple to be that low.....