All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Russia may be mad that the US trained Bin Laden...but, look what good that did the US!!! Russian people are no different than any other European people...they have a common ancestory.</P>

I am glad to read people view the Chinese people in a positive way...they are from what I have seen. I have neighbors who emigrated from China...and one thing is common..they are genuinely nice and friendly. yes...there are human rights issues...but, think about what the US would be like with 1.3 billion people...hard to be judgemental. </P>

The most fascinating thing about Russia...is how the former royal families of Russia, Germany and England are all linked and related.</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

Russia may be mad that the US trained Bin Laden...but, look what good that did the US!!! Russian people are no different than any other European people...they have a common ancestory.</p>

I am glad to read people view the Chinese people in a positive way...they are from what I have seen. I have neighbors who emigrated from China...and one thing is common..they are genuinely nice and friendly. yes...there are human rights issues...but, think about what the US would be like with 1.3 billion people...hard to be judgemental. </p>

The most fascinating thing about Russia...is how the former royal families of Russia, Germany and England are all linked and related.</p>[/quote]

I'm glad that you brought that up, as I've said before, America only has to deal with 300 million people and we are having immigration issues already, poverty in a lot of areas..

Now imagine if we had 1.3 billion? The issues don't become linear, but exponential.
    All the people that want to have 5 babies or all the punk guys that have 5 kids with different females?
    That would be NOT happening......anymore....

What is the population in Russia?

All-Pro

Get ready for the November recount issues....deja vu.</P>

</P>

http://www.newsweek.com/id/158392/output/print</P>

All-Pro

Russian population 145MM or so...</P>

This may seem low because it excludes former Soviet Union countries like Ukraine, Belarus etc...which were about 50mm to 70mm each.</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

Get ready for the November recount issues....deja vu.</p>

</p>

http://www.newsweek.com/id/158392/output/print</p>[/quote]

My Firefox crashed when I tried to read this, weird...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Jessica Simpson was just on Letterman......she is soooooo dumb, it is painful to watch. I admire Dave for even having her on. She ended up saying that football players do not wear cups for protection, but she thinks that they wear jock straps????!!!! [|-)][|-)][|-)]</P>

Then when she sang her new song, to sell her CD's, it was another.....[|-)][|-)][|-)]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

That's why life sucks, you have teachers, military folks, hard working people who will never make the money that she makes, Britney, blohan and a bunch of other dumb athletes...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Does not bother me a bit. Who cares how much $$$ Jessica has.....she is an idiot. Brit &amp; Blo are so self destructive......who cares about their $$$$.</P>

Christina Onassis had billions, and she killed herself at 37, and left a beautiful little girl, without a mother.</P>

I just stay grateful for everything that I have....we are so much better off, than the majority of the planet.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did anyone get a card from the NY Giants today?

I got one, it looked like a card but it was a card for me to buy the Tiffany jewelry..

[/quote]</P>

lol......remember that funny thread in TAGF? The folks were LIVID about the prices to support Tiffany's!!!! [:@][:@][:@]</P>

If it makes you feel any better...I received an email from Waterford. For only $185.00 I can buy a crystal football with Brett Favre's signature on it......woooooohoooooo.</P>

Who the hell wants a piece of glass, shaped like a football, with Broadway Brett on it??!! [+o(]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG do you fix computers btw? I got the new HP which works fantastic btw but I was wondering if maybe I can get the old Dell fixed and maybe give it to my cuz, or keep it to DL music, etc. If you do PM me. Either way I am back nice to see you guys survived without me [:P][/quote]

I "can" but most of the time it isn't worth it....depends on what the problem.,..what is the problem with your Dell?

If it's really old, that $240 or whatever Costco is giving for is really good idea...I had no idea they were doing that!

Do you know how many PC's I tossed into the garbage?
    [/quote]</P>

Costco's program of paying you for your old computer, may be new. They (like everyone else), is jumping on the "lets save the planet, and not have any waste."</P>

Clark Howard, the consumer guy, has a link to another place, that pays for your electronics:</P>

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/..._consumer.html</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Obama is going to be on SNL with Michael Phelps Saturday night!!!!! Well now maybe Mikie will not be as nervous, because I am sure that Obama will take up some of his time!!!</P>

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/new...&amp;type=lgns</P>

</P>

</P>

This is a cool site, from Clark Howard, to sell your electronics......have not checked yet, whether Costco gives you more $$$ or if this site does yet.</P>

However, AG, you are so wealthy, this site gives you the option to donate your money. That would be great for you! You would not have to be bothered counting even MORE of your cash!!!! []</P>

https://www.venjuvo.com/index.aspx</P>

</P>