Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Guess which one is Hulk Hogan's daughter and which one is his girlfriend!

Anyone else find it freaky that they look so much alike? [*-)]
    [/quote]

Yeah there's definitely something going on, he secretly likes his daughter.....

Reminds me of this family I knew, the brother and sister were all over each other all the time.
    It didn't look right...everytime they went out, people thought they dated, it was that odd...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Guess which one is Hulk Hogan's daughter and which one is his girlfriend!

[/quote]

Reminds me of this family I knew, the brother and sister were all over each other all the time.
    It didn't look right...everytime they went out, people thought they dated, it was that odd...
    [/quote]</P>

that is way past odd, my friend!</P>

</P>

AG.....check out "Most Active Users"</P>

#1 NYG=29</P>

#2 AG=27</P>

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo[Y]</P>

</P>

Obama pooped out and he is not going to be on SNL with Michael Phelps tonight, because of "Hurricane Ike"......with all of that extra time added, they may make Mikie wear a dress after all!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Guess which one is Hulk Hogan's daughter and which one is his girlfriend!

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

that is way past odd, my friend!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This reminds me of a family that I know in Palm Springs, California. The mom says that there is almost a plastic surgeon on every corner doing boob jobs. One of her friends actually had the surgery done, and she recuperated at their house. The plastic surgeon actually came to their house after the surgery, to make sure all was well. They evendo house calls!!!!! Must be big bucks in the boob industry.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AG.....check out "Most Active Users"</p>

#1 NYG=29</p>

#2 AG=27</p>

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo[Y]</p>

</p>

Obama pooped out and he is not going to be on SNL with Michael Phelps tonight, because of "Hurricane Ike"......with all of that extra time added, they may make Mikie wear a dress after all!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Good job!!! You are #1!!

I think I might go get an iPhone on Monday. Kids will be in school and I should have no problem walking in and getting a phone!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]Well, I will say that the majority of my posts are here. I think JG will say the same. I don't post anymore (much) in TAGF because there's too much in this world to worry about than arguing about sports.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Ditto....this thread is fun !!! </p>

It is just weird to me, that so many people (18:1) just read other people's stuff, and they don't post....bizarre.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I've never been apart of such a huge thread...the MB is having a hard time with this thread becaues it's so big. Posting takes a long time...

They will come to you....so if you want/need time, tell them that you want to try out some of their stuff 1st. They all wear those tee-shirts and have their own hand held computers. So they ring your stuff up right there....you never even have to go to the counter. </p>

I was impressed that Apple is not cheap on the labor. They have plenty of people around to help....but not obnoxious, like they would kill to get a sale. </p>

If you want, be sure and sign up for the free 1:1 classes, because it is just you and one person ready to answer/help with ANYTHING that is not going smooth with the phone. I think they are free for like 3 months and you pick ANY time that is good for you. </p>

After that you can go to any of the group classes for free.....but if you want 1:1 advice, it costs $$$$. I was all ready to keep going and sign up.....but the iPhone is so easy, that after the initial classes for free, I was good to go.</p>

Plus, their web site makes it VERY easy to trouble shoot problems.</p>

I had to call once, when I had a problem with transferring data. The lady was on the phone with me for over 2 HOURS!!!! She was so nice!!! Then she sent me some emails with some good scoop instructions for whatever issue we were talking about......really nice customer service.</p>

</p>[/quote]

If I don't enjoy the iPhone, I am going to track you down and bang you over the head with it...

[]

The new 2.1 software update says it has better battery life and faster web...

I need to find out what ATT's monthly plans are....

I do enjoy walking into the Apple store though, it's so very clean and bright......

So they need my SS# in order to transfer me from Verizon to ATT?

I'm not too sure about giving my SS# to an Apple employee or anyone else for that matter.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

They will come to you....so if you want/need time, tell them that you want to try out some of their stuff 1st. They all wear those tee-shirts and have their own hand held computers. So they ring your stuff up right there....you never even have to go to the counter. </P>

I was impressed that Apple is not cheap on the labor. They have plenty of people around to help....but not obnoxious, like they would kill to get a sale. </P>

If you want, be sure and sign up for the free 1:1 classes, because it is just you and one person ready to answer/help with ANYTHING that is not going smooth with the phone. I think they are free for like 3 months and you pick ANY time that is good for you. </P>

After that you can go to any of the group classes for free.....but if you want 1:1 advice, it costs $$$$. I was all ready to keep going and sign up.....but the iPhone is so easy, that after the initial classes for free, I was good to go.</P>

Plus, their web site makes it VERY easy to trouble shoot problems.</P>

I had to call once, when I had a problem with transferring data. The lady was on the phone with me for over 2 HOURS!!!! She was so nice!!! Then she sent me some emails with some good scoop instructions for whatever issue we were talking about......really nice customer service.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

If I don't enjoy the iPhone, I am going to track you down and bang you over the head with it...

[]

The new 2.1 software update says it has better battery life and faster web...

I need to find out what ATT's monthly plans are....

I do enjoy walking into the Apple store though, it's so very clean and bright......

[/quote]</P>

</P>

If you do not like the iPhone I will personally buy the phone back from you....[]</P>

Good idea to wait until Monday. It is so much better to shop during the week, when 9 million people are not trying to get their errands done in 5 minutes flat.</P>

This is so funny.......I am watching the Notre Dame game. Some player ran into the coach Charlie Weis, hitting him in the knees. Charlie weighs 350 lbs and he fell backwards right on his butt. The other coaches, came to help him, and they all look like they weigh 400, 375, 325 and 410. They all look like walking heart attacks, with big bellies hanging over their belts.......hahahahaha</P>

Now Charlie has a full length splint on his leg, and crutches. He has a torn ACL and MCL.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So they need my SS# in order to transfer me from Verizon to ATT?

I'm not too sure about giving my SS# to an Apple employee or anyone else for that matter.

[/quote]</P>

No way.....Clark Howard said to ALWAYS leave it blank when they ask for your SSN, especially on hospital/doctor forms....they do not need it.</P>

Tell Apple or AT&amp;T that you will give them the last 4 digits. OR they might need it, because they HAVE to do a credit check to make sure that you will pay the bill.</P>

I always have a copy of my credit report with me, from the 3 agencies, so they can see that I pay all my bills on time.....if they need that info.</P>

</P>