Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Where was Tyree and Moss???

Can we trade Moss already? Hixon looks GOOD out there...

These young guys are making an impact....Moss is NOT.....
    [/quote]Tyree is on hte Pup list. Expect Seattle to make some offers for our receivers. They lost 6 receivers so far this year.

How far does the DOW go today?

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We cannot apologize for the teams we play against.

I was on the Bengels MB and NO ONE there thinks they have a shot against us.

Some of called it a season already and most think we will win by 30 points. Their fans are sad....

Anyone watching Steelers VS Browns tonight? I guess Micheal Phelps is in da house!!!
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

The Bengels coach already said, on National TV "We will beat the SB NYG's next week!".....hahahaha</p>

Tiki et al panel just laughed and said that the Bengels are DONE.....terrible......</p>

There is a player on the Browns that MP has a bet with.....they are good buds!!!! Have not seen MP in the crowd yet......</p>

MP has not been home since June 11th......he has gone non-stop. He looked SO TIRED last night on SNL. He needs to go away for an island vacation, with the ladies of his choice, and get some REST!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh no, you missed MP? You would not have seen him in the crowd because he's MP...

So he was up in the luxury booth....he was sitting next to some hot blonde chick.....

The Browns player he's friends with, I think is Edwards #17....

They said he hasn't been home in 81 days!!!!

If I were him, I would ride this train as long as he can...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey AG...did you hear? Pavano is hurt again! [:#] No joke
    [/quote]

HAHAHA NO WAY!!! FROM WHAT???
    [/quote]

LOL...seriously..I could not stop laughing when I heard this:

He has a stiff left hip...but have no fear...he should be okay for his next start. [8-)]

Pavano leaves game with apparent hip injury...seriously
    [/quote]

Wow, still doesn't matter, the fact there's remotely anything wrong with him...how is it possible for him to be hurt so much? The Mets want him, I wonder if we can get anything good from him with the Mets...

As for Tyree, my bad, I forgot he was injured...

Moss can go to Seattle for all I care if they need receivers....he is absolutely dead weight...

[quote user="mjg407"]How far does the DOW go today?[/quote]

apparently not LOW enough......

Anyone else extremely excited about our 3 RB's??

I love it!! BJ early on to break down the defense....then Ward comes in with fresh legs....

Then Bradshaw comes in with even more fresher legs....the defense is pissss tired by then!!!

When Tuck got that INT with 4 mins left to play, I was positive TC was going to take out some starters especially Eli, but he didn't.....

That made me cringe a bit especially with so many players getting hurt.....4 minutes left is garbage time.....

Anyone else enjoying the Chargers losing their last 2 games last minute? I love seeing that punk Phillip Rivers lose..

And LT out with a toe injury? Come on...

Also, OSI wanted a new contract before this season started but decided to be a man about it and play the season and re-negotiate his contract. I wonder what his bargaining chip is going to be now that he is out for the season?

Osi is pretty injury prone.....

After Bradshaw's run, did any of the starters come out? Man Phillips had great coverage and Holt still made the catch.

I would say that on D, we have some starters, but how can you tell. I would swear Spags is getting everyone playing time. Oh and as the Dline coach, I apologize for my prolific fbombing when the cameras were on me before Tuck got the TD.[:$]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone else enjoying the Chargers losing their last 2 games last minute? I love seeing that punk Phillip Rivers lose..

And LT out with a toe injury? Come on...
    [/quote]

LOL...it was funny....but now they are gonna be an angry bunch.....the Jets better watch out next week
    The Broncos look real good..

Speaking of the Jets...I have to hear WFAN at 10am today. I'm sure Benigno will be spewing "Oh the Pain" numerous times today He's always a riot to listen too after Jets losses! [:P]