Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    Believe me, dude, I've been trying. No luck. When we first started going out, she was keen on learning anything Giants. In fact, I thought I had her converted until Favre came to the Jets. It's been non-stop Brett Favre this, Brett Favre that..... I ****ing HATE the Jets, bro! Big time.... Ever since we lost to them in '88 and blew our chances of making the playoffs that year, I have hated them. Oh well, I've gotta keep trying to show her who the real NY football team is.
    [/quote]

Well at least she's not a Cowboys or division rival fan, that would have made it really tough....probably relationship ending!!!

She will see the light at the end of the tunnel, the Giants are THE team in NY, they always have been and always will.....

Well HK,

I did it, I got myself da iPhone!!! It wasn't easy though, remember I told you I had bad luck?

So I walk into the Apple store, ( I didn't realize Apple store's had their own security guard)....

Anyways, so they had one 8GB iPhone left, I told them I want it and I have all the info they need.
    The guy walks out with the last 8GB and starts filling out the paper work right?

Then he goes back to the backroom for like 10 minutes? And I'm thinking what hell is he doing?

He comes back and says, "He's really really really sorry.....but this phone was already activated by another customer that didn't end up buying the phone!!!"

So I'm thinking grrrrreat....

Then he says, usually they just put in a new SIM card, but coincedentally they ran out of SIM cards!!!

Of course I did my duty by calling ahead of time to see if they had the iPhone and they did which was why I went...

Anyways, so he suggested I go to the ATT store that's on the same floor and about 100 feet down from the Apple store. Luckily they had an iPhone and I was able to get it from ATT.

I also bought 2 accessories and got the 3rd accessory for free....and they transferred my contacts over from my old phone to the iPhone....

So I have now and I'm playing with it....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well HK,

I did it, I got myself da iPhone!!! It wasn't easy though, remember I told you I had bad luck?

So I walk into the Apple store, ( I didn't realize Apple store's had their own security guard)....

Anyways, so they had one 8GB iPhone left, I told them I want it and I have all the info they need.
    The guy walks out with the last 8GB and starts filling out the paper work right?

Then he goes back to the backroom for like 10 minutes? And I'm thinking what hell is he doing?

He comes back and says, "He's really really really sorry.....but this phone was already activated by another customer that didn't end up buying the phone!!!"

So I'm thinking grrrrreat....

Then he says, usually they just put in a new SIM card, but coincedentally they ran out of SIM cards!!!

Of course I did my duty by calling ahead of time to see if they had the iPhone and they did which was why I went...

Anyways, so he suggested I go to the ATT store that's on the same floor and about 100 feet down from the Apple store. Luckily they had an iPhone and I was able to get it from ATT.

I also bought 2 accessories and got the 3rd accessory for free....and they transferred my contacts over from my old phone to the iPhone....

So I have now and I'm playing with it....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

GOOD DEAL!!!!!.....I KNOW that you will LOVE IT!!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

GOOD DEAL!!!!!.....I KNOW that you will LOVE IT!!!! [Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah well I ran into another snag. I can't install anything from the App Store because some
    person's hotmail address shows up with a password.

Maybe my phone belonged to someone else before?

I don't know how to remove it?

</P>

This is what Michael Phelps needs to do....he needs to get away from it all and go play in the ocean with his babe, like Rafael Nadal did......</P>

</P>

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/nadal-ce...ledon-win/2111#</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

GOOD DEAL!!!!!.....I KNOW that you will LOVE IT!!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah well I ran into another snag. I can't install anything from the App Store because some

[/quote]</P>

</P>

YIKES!!!!!.....call the AT&amp;T number on your receipt (the store itself) and talk personally with the sales person, or someone at that specific store......that is not good.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

GOOD DEAL!!!!!.....I KNOW that you will LOVE IT!!!! [Y]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

YIKES!!!!!.....call the AT&amp;T number on your receipt (the store itself) and talk personally with the sales person, or someone at that specific store......that is not good.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok apparently you have to install iTunes and sync up with your
    account on your PC and the iPhone will use the latest account from the
    iTunes app.

</p>

</p>

I'm doing that now and updating to 2.1 so we'll see if this fixes it...

</p>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

This is what Michael Phelps needs to do....he needs to get away from it all and go play in the ocean with his babe, like Rafael Nadal did......</P>

</P>

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/nadal-ce...ledon-win/2111#</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>AG.....do you like Rafael Nadal's red benz?? I know that is a great car....but to me, my red Toyota Cellica convertible, that I used to drive, had more style, and was cuter than this car....this car does not look hot to me, at all......am I missing something???!!!</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>

Ok I fixed it. So I guess I DID get someone else 3G phone???

Oh well...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]<div></div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>
    <div>AG.....do you like Rafael Nadal's red benz?? I know that is a great car....but to me, my red Toyota Cellica convertible, that I used to drive, had more style, and was cuter than this car....this car does not look hot to me, at all......am I missing something???!!!</div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>[/quote]

That car has a nice rear.... [:O] [:O] [:O] [:O] [:O]