Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]

I cannot say Brett Favre gives the Jets more on the field than Pennington would have.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I TOTALLY do NOT understand the Jets loyalty thing. They have SO many fans sticking by that team.....and the team has sucked for YEARS!!!!!!!????</P>

I am just happy that Favre is finally playing. Favre did not have a clue what to do with his life and time in retirement. At least it shut the press up....from 24/7 coverage of Favre, thank goodness!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok I fixed it. So I guess I DID get someone else 3G phone???

Oh well...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

That is the part that scares me.....that is why I suggested talking to the sales person, personally, to see if there will be any problems with that, down the road.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok I fixed it. So I guess I DID get someone else 3G phone???

Oh well...
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

That is the part that scares me.....that is why I suggested talking to the sales person, personally, to see if there will be any problems with that, down the road.</p>

</p>[/quote]

With my luck there will be....let's see if there's any issues with it....I'll roll the dice..

Now you know why I've used the same phone for 5 years and drive the same car for 8.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Oh well...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

That is the part that scares me.....that is why I suggested talking to the sales person, personally, to see if there will be any problems with that, down the road.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

With my luck there will be....let's see if there's any issues with it....I'll roll the dice..

Now you know why I've used the same phone for 5 years and drive the same car for 8.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

EXACTLY!!!!.....I take care of my car to the MAX, I love it when they last forever.</P>

You will love the iPhone, tho' and you will be pleased with yourself for taking the leap!!! It is SO convenient, to have all of that awesome scoop, right in the palm of your hand.</P>

When you are in a bad mood, you can just slide thru' all of your pics, and start laughing again.</P>

When you are sad, you can click on you tube and play the 2 best vids ever made.....the SB42 victory vids with the STELLAR music.....snaps you right out of a sad mood!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Oh well...
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

That is the part that scares me.....that is why I suggested talking to the sales person, personally, to see if there will be any problems with that, down the road.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

EXACTLY!!!!.....I take care of my car to the MAX, I love it when they last forever.</p>

You will love the iPhone, tho' and you will be pleased with yourself for taking the leap!!! It is SO convenient, to have all of that awesome scoop, right in the palm of your hand.</p>

When you are in a bad mood, you can just slide thru' all of your pics, and start laughing again.</p>

When you are sad, you can click on you tube and play the 2 best vids ever made.....the SB42 victory vids with the STELLAR music.....snaps you right out of a sad mood!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok, I'm starting to understand how to use iTunes now. Just transferred some songs to the phone. I'm really liking this purchase..

Where do I get the SB42 victory vids?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Oh well...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

EXACTLY!!!!.....I take care of my car to the MAX, I love it when they last forever.</P>

You will love the iPhone, tho' and you will be pleased with yourself for taking the leap!!! It is SO convenient, to have all of that awesome scoop, right in the palm of your hand.</P>

When you are in a bad mood, you can just slide thru' all of your pics, and start laughing again.</P>

When you are sad, you can click on you tube and play the 2 best vids ever made.....the SB42 victory vids with the STELLAR music.....snaps you right out of a sad mood!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Ok, I'm starting to understand how to use iTunes now. Just transferred some songs to the phone. I'm really liking this purchase..

[/quote]</P>

</P>

While I am pulling them up....put this on your you tube:</P>

It is the BEST ever was, ever will be....and still is....for SB42 and Beijing Olympics!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaewaVqre6o</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Oh well...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

While I am pulling them up....put this on your you tube:</P>

It is the BEST ever was, ever will be....and still is....for SB42 and Beijing Olympics!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaewaVqre6o</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Did you see this in TAGF....almost made me cry, it is SO POWERFUL!!!!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6...eature=related</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Did you see this in TAGF....almost made me cry, it is SO POWERFUL!!!!</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6...eature=related</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok so how do I add that link to my phone? Do I just search for it?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Did you see this in TAGF....almost made me cry, it is SO POWERFUL!!!!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6...eature=related</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

The MUSIC alone on this makes your HEART feel good!!!!!!!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJxavlASBA</P>

This is where I got my sig from!!!!! Michael Strahan's quote!!!!! Is that the announcers that you are talking about...."This team just does not want to quit Bob!!!!!"</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Did you see this in TAGF....almost made me cry, it is SO POWERFUL!!!!</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6...eature=related</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

The MUSIC alone on this makes your HEART feel good!!!!!!!</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJxavlASBA</p>

This is where I got my sig from!!!!! Michael Strahan's quote!!!!! Is that the announcers that you are talking about...."This team just does not want to quit Bob!!!!!"</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow 9 minutes long!