Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

YIKES!!!!! The mb must be broken!!!!! [:$][:$][:$]</p>

Could not be my laptops fault!!!!! [:|]</p>

</p>[/quote]

How is it broken?

Now I'm trying to figure out what songs I want to add to my phone...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

YIKES!!!!! The mb must be broken!!!!! [:$][:$][:$]</P>

Could not be my laptops fault!!!!! [:|]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

How is it broken?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I goofed......big time!!!! One of my posts, posted like 5 times....eeeeeeek!</P>

What happened, I think, is that while I was waiting for it to post, I kept typing (the last quote about Joe Buck).....then a message came up that said there was an error.....to try again. So I went back to my post, hit "post" and it came up, like 5 times.....sorry!!!! []</P>

</P>

I goofed......big time!!!! One of my posts, posted like 5 times....eeeeeeek!</p>

What happened, I think, is that while I was waiting for it to post, I kept typing (the last quote about Joe Buck).....then a message came up that said there was an error.....to try again. So I went back to my post, hit "post" and it came up, like 5 times.....sorry!!!! []</p>

</p>[/quote]

I see...

Hey, remember I asked you about WiFi? Well there's a wifi option on the phone and I was able to tap into my home wireless. So 3G gets disabled when I use this which will conserve my battery life and my internet is going to be SUPER FAST.

Then when I'm out on the road, it SHOULD in theory, use 3G since I will be too far away from my home wireless to use it...

I just went to giants.com on the phone and the whole page loaded up in 2 seconds...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks HK, I will have to look at all these vids now!

I learned how to transfer my existing MP3's...now I have to see how I can transfer videos especially since some are very large...I might have to convert them first...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I put a TON of vids on my iPhone.....before I ever had them on my PC, because I have my iPhone with me all the time.</P>

Apple said that my you tubes on my iPhone should sync to my you tubes on my PC.</P>

I am not great at syncing yet. WARNING......I upgraded or updated my iPhone once, while syncing it to my PC, and I LOST ALL of my favorites in phone #'s and in contacts....SO BE CAREFUL!!!!</P>

Apple said the solution is to have all of that data on your PC, FIRST....and then sync it to your iPhone. It was my mistake....I just use my iPhone so much more than my PC....so I just kept putting all of my data in my iPhone, instead of my PC......if that makes sense???!!!!</P>

</P>

I learned how to transfer my existing MP3's...now I have to see how I can transfer videos especially since some are very large...I might have to convert them first...
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I put a TON of vids on my iPhone.....before I ever had them on my PC, because I have my iPhone with me all the time.</p>

Apple said that my you tubes on my iPhone should sync to my you tubes on my PC.</p>

I am not great at syncing yet. WARNING......I upgraded or updated my iPhone once, while syncing it to my PC, and I LOST ALL of my favorites in phone #'s and in contacts....SO BE CAREFUL!!!!</p>

Apple said the solution is to have all of that data on your PC, FIRST....and then sync it to your iPhone. It was my mistake....I just use my iPhone so much more than my PC....so I just kept putting all of my data in my iPhone, instead of my PC......if that makes sense???!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I click on the iTunes app on the phone and it gives me a list of songs. How do I search for TV shows/Movies?

Or can I only do that with the iTunes on my PC?

I goofed......big time!!!! One of my posts, posted like 5 times....eeeeeeek!</P>

What happened, I think, is that while I was waiting for it to post, I kept typing (the last quote about Joe Buck).....then a message came up that said there was an error.....to try again. So I went back to my post, hit "post" and it came up, like 5 times.....sorry!!!! []</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I see...

Hey, remember I asked you about WiFi? Well there's a wifi option on the phone and I was able to tap into my home wireless. So 3G gets disabled when I use this which will conserve my battery life and my internet is going to be SUPER FAST.

Then when I'm out on the road, it SHOULD in theory, use 3G since I will be too far away from my home wireless to use it...

I just went to giants.com on the phone and the whole page loaded up in 2 seconds...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

That is a problem.....when you hit "Safari".....all your favorite news outlets come up, with of course, THE BEST=NYG's MB!!!!!.....and you are clued to your iPhone....[]</P>

BTW.....they makes news things for the iPhone screen. I checked out CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc and Fox.com is the best. It is called "Fox News Mobile, We Report, You Decide." They get the news THE FASTEST.....and they have more variety of current scoop than the others.</P>

</P>

</P>

That is a problem.....when you hit "Safari".....all your favorite news outlets come up, with of course, THE BEST=NYG's MB!!!!!.....and you are clued to your iPhone....[]</p>

BTW.....they makes news things for the iPhone screen. I checked out CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc and Fox.com is the best. It is called "Fox News Mobile, We Report, You Decide." They get the news THE FASTEST.....and they have more variety of current scoop than the others.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nice, I have to start bookmarking sites too now....so fun!!!!

I didn't even work today!! Too busy playing with the phone!! hahaha

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I put a TON of vids on my iPhone.....before I ever had them on my PC, because I have my iPhone with me all the time.</P>

Apple said that my you tubes on my iPhone should sync to my you tubes on my PC.</P>

I am not great at syncing yet. WARNING......I upgraded or updated my iPhone once, while syncing it to my PC, and I LOST ALL of my favorites in phone #'s and in contacts....SO BE CAREFUL!!!!</P>

Apple said the solution is to have all of that data on your PC, FIRST....and then sync it to your iPhone. It was my mistake....I just use my iPhone so much more than my PC....so I just kept putting all of my data in my iPhone, instead of my PC......if that makes sense???!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I click on the iTunes app on the phone and it gives me a list of songs. How do I search for TV shows/Movies?

Or can I only do that with the iTunes on my PC?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You are suppose to be able to do TV shows/Movies on your iPhone.....I am not that far advanced, yet......sorry!!!! []</P>

</P>