Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You are suppose to be able to do TV shows/Movies on your iPhone.....I am not that far advanced, yet......sorry!!!! []</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok, I will figure it out....

I know I can transfer it from the PC but I want to look up vids from the phone and download them..

Anyways, it's almost 4PM and guess what? I haven't had breakfast or lunch!! I forgot to eat!! LOL..

So I gotta run and stuff my face.....(then clean my hands so I can use the phone....)

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

That is a problem.....when you hit "Safari".....all your favorite news outlets come up, with of course, THE BEST=NYG's MB!!!!!.....and you are clued to your iPhone....[]</P>

BTW.....they makes news things for the iPhone screen. I checked out CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc and Fox.com is the best. It is called "Fox News Mobile, We Report, You Decide." They get the news THE FASTEST.....and they have more variety of current scoop than the others.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Nice, I have to start bookmarking sites too now....so fun!!!!

I didn't even work today!! Too busy playing with the phone!! hahaha

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It takes 2 seconds to get a free yahoo account. If you do that, then go to google alerts and sign up for NYG's updates......(all just to be put in that one free account).....then when you pull up your email, you will have a separate account, just for NYG's......and you will get ALL of the latest scoop in a heartbeat! </P>

It is super easy to add email accounts....just click on the "add accounts" thing.</P>

Be sure and co-ordinate it, however. I delete a lot of email from my iPhone, but I want it to stay on my PC. So don't click on that thing that says when email is deleted from your iPhone, it is also deleted from your PC.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You are suppose to be able to do TV shows/Movies on your iPhone.....I am not that far advanced, yet......sorry!!!! []</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Ok, I will figure it out....

I know I can transfer it from the PC but I want to look up vids from the phone and download them..

Anyways, it's almost 4PM and guess what? I haven't had breakfast or lunch!! I forgot to eat!! LOL..

So I gotta run and stuff my face.....(then clean my hands so I can use the phone....)
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

You crack me up......big time!!! []</P>

</P>

Wow, the dow dropped almost 500 points. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Makes you wonder if it's just wide spread panic or what.

You guys should start an iphone thread[]

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow, the dow dropped almost 500 points. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Makes you wonder if it's just wide spread panic or what.
    [/quote]

Time to start saving some cash for emergencies....maybe collect some MRE's for 5 year storage.....

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]You guys should start an iphone thread[][/quote]

That's what this thread is for....topics not related to football whatsoever!! [:P]

I got some guns and ammo..... maybe have to renew that expired NRA membership.[]

Rewatching the games. Exactly what do the Rams need to do to get called for holding? </P>

AG,</P>

A lot of D starters were out after the Bradshaw TD. Last two minutes was Carr. </P>

</P>

This is GROSS!!!! Hurricaine Ike is making the caskets come out of the ground.....yikes! Poor families.</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Ike-fl...1508ikecaskets</P>

</P>