Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

There is a guy that works out at the same gym that I do....and he has a trillion full CD's on his iPhone iPod......I did not ask him how he did it tho' because he is kind of weird and he likes to brag/lie a lot....but he said that he did NOT pay for ANY of his music....</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha I beleive him. It's pretty easy to get full albums without paying for it. Not that I would know anything about that because I am a model citizen....[]

</p>

Suze Orman was on the Today show to decrease everyone's fears about the stock market, etc, (in her manic, high anxiety manner!):</p>

---she said absolutely do not save up your money and stash it at home, get a safety deposit box. The doorman of her building, just lost $17,000.00 in cash that he had stored, at home, during a robbery.</p>

---she said go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov to find out if your $$$$ is in a safe bank.</p>

---to find out if your bank is in trouble, check the price of its stock....if it is decreasing rapidly, your bank is in trouble.</p>

</p>[/quote]

She has pretty good advice but they are pretty common and logical. She's definitely good to watch if you want to get a general idea of what to do with your money...

</p>

</p>

This is the FUNNIEST sig, ever!!!!!! [][:O][]</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's a scary stalker face....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Suze Orman was on the Today show to decrease everyone's fears about the stock market, etc, (in her manic, high anxiety manner!):</P>

---she said absolutely do not save up your money and stash it at home, get a safety deposit box. The doorman of her building, just lost $17,000.00 in cash that he had stored, at home, during a robbery.</P>

---she said go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov to find out if your $$$$ is in a safe bank.</P>

---to find out if your bank is in trouble, check the price of its stock....if it is decreasing rapidly, your bank is in trouble.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

She has pretty good advice but they are pretty common and logical. She's definitely good to watch if you want to get a general idea of what to do with your money...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I like this lady better:</P>

http://www.jeanchatzky.com/</P>

She is sweet, she has a nice calming voice...and I have seen her really get down to the basics and actually go into family's homes and help them, from square one.</P>

Suze just gets too manic and her voice gets irritating. I had tickets to hear Suze in person. But, just like with BO'R......I was exhausted, and slept right through, totally missing the whole thing. Woe is me!!! [|-)]</P>

</P>

</P>

well, well, well......maybe NEITHER candidate will give us a tax break...[]</P>

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-bud...rom-the-Crisis</P>

</P>

I like this lady better:</p>

http://www.jeanchatzky.com/</p>

She is sweet, she has a nice calming voice...and I have seen her really get down to the basics and actually go into family's homes and help them, from square one.</p>

Suze just gets too manic and her voice gets irritating. I had tickets to hear Suze in person. But, just like with BO'R......I was exhausted, and slept right through, totally missing the whole thing. Woe is me!!! [|-)]</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's funny that you brought her up, she's the other lady I was going to mention but I didn't remember her name. She's always on NBC...

She's pretty too...and unlike Suze, she's not a lezzzzie.

</p>

well, well, well......maybe NEITHER candidate will give us a tax break...[]</p>

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-bud...rom-the-Crisis</p>

</p>[/quote]

The best thing to have done 2-3 years ago was buy gold and lots and lots of it. When the dollar started falling, certain types of gold was taken away from the gov'ts website...

Too late for that now though. CNN had a guest on over the weekend about how both candidates don't have a clue about the economy and that both don't have the right plan.

I didn't watch it because it's football season now... []

</P>

well, well, well......maybe NEITHER candidate will give us a tax break...[]</P>

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-bud...rom-the-Crisis</P>

</P>

[/quote]

The best thing to have done 2-3 years ago was buy gold and lots and lots of it. When the dollar started falling, certain types of gold was taken away from the gov'ts website...

Too late for that now though. CNN had a guest on over the weekend about how both candidates don't have a clue about the economy and that both don't have the right plan.

I didn't watch it because it's football season now... []

[/quote]</P>

</P>

BOR just said that there is NO WAY that EITHER candidate can raise our taxes....he said it just will not fly....</P>

I am going to have to figure out that gold thing.....I sold some jewelry that I was sick of, and while the $$$ was great...it was still far below what the items originally cost....???!!!</P>

</P>

Megan Fox says in this months GQ
    that when she was 18-years-old, she was alone in LA for the first time,
    and anxious to explore the pleasures of life. So she had a lesbian
    relationship with a Russian stripper.
    Fox - “Well,
    that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided that I was in
    love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop [a strip club on
    Sunset Boulevard]. I decided that I was going to get her to love me
    back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl,
    a stripper named Nikita. I was there all the time—I would go there by
    myself. I bought her things—perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned
    into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to
    save Nikita. I’d get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I’d
    give her what I thought were great little sound bites of
    inspiration—like You can do it, you’re better than this! I didn’t want
    her to be there.”
    GQ - How long did it go on?
    Fox - “Not very
    long. You know when you’re pushing something and it escalates much too
    rapidly and it explodes after only two weeks?”

I like this lady better:</P>

http://www.jeanchatzky.com/</P>

She is sweet, she has a nice calming voice...and I have seen her really get down to the basics and actually go into family's homes and help them, from square one.</P>

Suze just gets too manic and her voice gets irritating. I had tickets to hear Suze in person. But, just like with BO'R......I was exhausted, and slept right through, totally missing the whole thing. Woe is me!!! [|-)]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

That's funny that you brought her up, she's the other lady I was going to mention but I didn't remember her name. She's always on NBC...

She's pretty too...and unlike Suze, she's not a lezzzzie.
    [/quote]</P>

I think what makes Jean Chatsky even prettier, is that she is so soft soften, but just as passionate about helping others with their finances.</P>

Totally did not understand Suze's whole drama queen thing about the fact that she is gay...who the hell cares????!!!! Just explain the money STUFF!!!!!!</P>

</P>