Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

SWEET!!!!.....do you think that mjg has decided that he wants an iPhone from his mom for his B-Day instead of a Blackberry??!! </P>

</P>

[/quote]

It depends if he needs special features from the BB for work?

I never had a BB so I never really had to type on those small little buttons. But I can tell you, I am having a hard time with the iPhone virtual keyboard, and I have pretty skinny fingers too....

I guess it takes time but I just can't type very fast and I'm always hitting backspace...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

The guys at AT&amp;T said that you should be able to use your 2 thumbs, just like they do on Blackberries.</P>

The way the guys at Apple taught me tho' is to use the side of my small finger tip.</P>

It does not bother me, because I am slower than a turtle on the keyboard. I can see why it would bother you tho' speedy fingers....[]</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

I read today that McCain camp is taking credit for being involved in the invention of the Blackberry.</P>

I am totally serious.</P>

Apparently...Mccain does not know how to email...this is his Al Gore "Internet" fiasco!</P>

[/quote]

It has been a very bad 2 days for the McCain campaign....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I received my Newsweek in the mail (don't puke...it is a free subscription with a donation to PBS), and this is what the cover says: "What Women Want" written in red lipstick! With a picture of a tube of lipstick......hahahahaha.....love it!!!</P>

Only 49 days to go, and it will be OVER!!!!! At least Sarah Barracuda has added a lot of excitement to this drab, drawn out ordeal !!!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

Hahahahaha.....Hillary does not want to be seen with Sarah:</P>

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=5819503</P>

Barbara WaaWaa raised $9 mill for Obama last night....wonder if she will make it to the Lincoln Bedroom like she did, when Bill &amp; Hill were in the White House...hehe. I understand Laura Bush recently redecorated the Lincoln bedroom. </P>

</P>

All-Pro

I was reading polls yesterday...McCain got a big bounce with Palin THAT has already evaporated.</P>

I think Mccain is his own worst enemy. The problem for him is that they are guarding Palin so much that people are beginning to get a little nervous.</P>

What is up with the Dow, up 140 yesterday, already down 190. I blame day traders.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

The guys at AT&amp;T said that you should be able to use your 2 thumbs, just like they do on Blackberries.</p>

The way the guys at Apple taught me tho' is to use the side of my small finger tip.</p>

It does not bother me, because I am slower than a turtle on the keyboard. I can see why it would bother you tho' speedy fingers....[]</p>

</p>[/quote]

I think I would have had the same issues with the BB. I'm just used to typing with all my fingers not just thumbs....we'll see after about a month!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I received my Newsweek in the mail (don't puke...it is a free subscription with a donation to PBS), and this is what the cover says: "What Women Want" written in red lipstick! With a picture of a tube of lipstick......hahahahaha.....love it!!!</p>

Only 49 days to go, and it will be OVER!!!!! At least Sarah Barracuda has added a lot of excitement to this drab, drawn out ordeal !!!!! [Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Right. The only excitement was Obama's side, Palin balanced it...but now she is taking the star away from McCain, he needs to get it back.

[quote user="Markroman"]

I was reading polls yesterday...McCain got a big bounce with Palin THAT has already evaporated.</p>

I think Mccain is his own worst enemy. The problem for him is that they are guarding Palin so much that people are beginning to get a little nervous.</p>[/quote]

I think they are waiting for the VP debates for everyone to get a feel for her. Other than that, she tried doing that interview on CNN and really got red-faced with the Bush doctorine.....

Then Carly Fiorina whatever her name is absolutely f-ed up, on her response about running a corporation, no wonder why HP stock has risen once she was kicked out...she really doesn't know what the heck she's doing....

Then McCain decides to pull an Al Gore and invent the Blackberry so it's been a bad couple of days for McCain...

[quote user="mjg407"]What is up with the Dow, up 140 yesterday, already down 190. I blame day traders.
    [/quote]

Wall street is so volatile right now, it's just not worth even paying attention...it's too much.....

All-Pro

Commodity prices are coming down...finally..for oil.</P>

This is the worst thing for John McCain. </P>