Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

AG....there are LOTS of tickets available for the last game tonight at Yankee stadium.....</P>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</P>

Don't know if you already have tickets.....but I know that you were SO pleased with how the Yankees played this season.....thought that you might want to be in the stadium on such a historic night.......hehehe []</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I don't believe those are real. This season lots of fakes were going around, even from reputable companies because they were getting scammed too...

That's why that girl Tracy bought her tickets from eBay, I sure hope they are real or it will be a long uneventful trip for her...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Better her than me. I would have a great seat for $500.00, without a CLUE that the ticket was not even good......[:'(]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Better her than me. I would have a great seat for $500.00, without a CLUE that the ticket was not even good......[:'(]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, well what the scammers do is they sell real seats. But all you get is the barcode that you print out that they scan at the gate.

They sell the same seats to say 10 other people. So you are buying the same seats that someone else bought and whoever gets their first gets the seats.

</P>

Bloomberg was on Meet The Press with Tom Brokaw this morning, and I thought that he was really well spoken. (I don't know if he is a jerk, or good for the city?)</P>

Bloomberg said that we will be fine in the long run....it is just going to be uncomfortable for awhile in the short run.</P>

He also said that the US is having financial problems, but so are MANY other countries...it is a global problem.</P>

</P>

</P>

</p>

Bloomberg was on Meet The Press with Tom Brokaw this morning, and I thought that he was really well spoken. (I don't know if he is a jerk, or good for the city?)</p>

Bloomberg said that we will be fine in the long run....it is just going to be uncomfortable for awhile in the short run.</p>

He also said that the US is having financial problems, but so are MANY other countries...it is a global problem.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

The only thing that irks me about Bloomberg is that sometimes he mis-pronounces names, he has a weird accent for being a NY guy...

He made a pretty big mistake recently, I can't remember exactly what he said but it was pretty dumb.

Then earlier this year he introduced the Giants announcer Bob Papa...but he pronounced his last name like Popper...instead of Papa...it was really awkward.

I wish I can remember his recent mistake, all I know is someone corrected him right after he said that live, and he then said, "No that's not true, I didn't say that."

But it's on TAPE!!!

</P>

Michael Strahan is talking about Kurt Warner, and how well he is doing in Arizona....</P>

How come Warner got booted off the NYG's?? Warner, his wife and 7 kids are the kindest, most giving people on the planet....they are always doing stuff to help out kids, and folks that are struggling along, trying to survive.</P>

</P>

</P>

</p>

Michael Strahan is talking about Kurt Warner, and how well he is doing in Arizona....</p>

How come Warner got booted off the NYG's?? Warner, his wife and 7 kids are the kindest, most giving people on the planet....they are always doing stuff to help out kids, and folks that are struggling along, trying to survive.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Well, it was pretty well known that he was only going to be a stop gap for when Eli became good enough to start. Kurt was the starter from day 1, he won a couple games but then we started losing and the season wasn't looking good so they decided to put Eli in and get him comfortable with the speed of the NFL rather than wait till the following season for him to start.

Better her than me. I would have a great seat for $500.00, without a CLUE that the ticket was not even good......[:'(]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, well what the scammers do is they sell real seats. But all you get is the barcode that you print out that they scan at the gate.

They sell the same seats to say 10 other people. So you are buying the same seats that someone else bought and whoever gets their first gets the seats.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

That sucks like REALLY big time. Concerts have much better control than that....I am surprised that they have not been able to fix that yet.</P>

Speaking of which......did you see that multi millionaire kid, who just landed in prison. He was the biggest spammer yet??? He was making a TON of $$$$$ just doing stupid spam. He was not a dirt bag like some of the gross spam kids. He actually carried on a decent conversation about spamming, etc.</P>

</P>

</P>

Michael Strahan is talking about Kurt Warner, and how well he is doing in Arizona....</P>

How come Warner got booted off the NYG's?? Warner, his wife and 7 kids are the kindest, most giving people on the planet....they are always doing stuff to help out kids, and folks that are struggling along, trying to survive.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Well, it was pretty well known that he was only going to be a stop gap for when Eli became good enough to start. Kurt was the starter from day 1, he won a couple games but then we started losing and the season wasn't looking good so they decided to put Eli in and get him comfortable with the speed of the NFL rather than wait till the following season for him to start.

[/quote]</P>

Warner has just had the most bizarre career........he does great, he sucks, he does great, he sucks etc., etc. </P>

I am just grateful that he is not a big whiny baby drama queen about his career, like Lord Favre is/was....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Better her than me. I would have a great seat for $500.00, without a CLUE that the ticket was not even good......[:'(]</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

That sucks like REALLY big time. Concerts have much better control than that....I am surprised that they have not been able to fix that yet.</p>

Speaking of which......did you see that multi millionaire kid, who just landed in prison. He was the biggest spammer yet??? He was making a TON of $$$$$ just doing stupid spam. He was not a dirt bag like some of the gross spam kids. He actually carried on a decent conversation about spamming, etc.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah I watched that segment. He was making $20K a day...that made me puke!!!

The internet is the reason why people can get away with these fake tickets because instead of
    issuing real tickets now, they just email you the barcode and you print it out. Then they scan at the gate.

There's no way to stop you from printing these out 100 times and selling them on eBay.

Warner has just had the most bizarre career........he does great, he sucks, he does great, he sucks etc., etc. </p>

I am just grateful that he is not a big whiny baby drama queen about his career, like Lord Favre is/was....</p>

</p>[/quote]

I agree, he's a good Christian, he's just a very good family guy to be around...

He'd be a good backup for the Giants but he deserves to be a starter...glad he's doing good with Arizona and show Matt that he should just quit and go party with his college buddies.