Re: Asian giant for HC

I can't beleive we didn't score on the first drive....

</P>

CIN has the ugliest uniforms I ever saw....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

CIN has the ugliest uniforms I ever saw....</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's a tie between them and the Browns.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Better her than me. I would have a great seat for $500.00, without a CLUE that the ticket was not even good......[:'(]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, well what the scammers do is they sell real seats. But all you get is the barcode that you print out that they scan at the gate.

They sell the same seats to say 10 other people. So you are buying the same seats that someone else bought and whoever gets their first gets the seats.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

That sucks like REALLY big time. Concerts have much better control than that....I am surprised that they have not been able to fix that yet.</P>

Speaking of which......did you see that multi millionaire kid, who just landed in prison. He was the biggest spammer yet??? He was making a TON of $$$$$ just doing stupid spam. He was not a dirt bag like some of the gross spam kids. He actually carried on a decent conversation about spamming, etc.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I watched that segment. He was making $20K a day...that made me puke!!!

The internet is the reason why people can get away with these fake tickets because instead of
    issuing real tickets now, they just email you the barcode and you print it out. Then they scan at the gate.

There's no way to stop you from printing these out 100 times and selling them on eBay.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh.......comprende!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

I need a new game plan.</P>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</P>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I need a new game plan.</p>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</p>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I need a new game plan.</P>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</P>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks!!!! I am so glad that you know all of that stuff !!! I definitely need to move into action. We have all changed streams 100 times for this game......[:@]</P>

I thought that this game would be a blowout, in a heartbeat...and now overtime !!!!</P>

</P>

I'm glad we won.... I seriously need to get my blood pressure checked after this game. Anyway, a wins a win, I'll take it. GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I'm glad we won.... I seriously need to get my blood pressure checked after this game. Anyway, a wins a win, I'll take it. GO GIANTS!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

So many folks are saying that....they are going to have a stroke or a heart attack !!!! BUT, we have a LOT more wins to go before we play:</P>

February 1, 2009......Tampa........SBXLIII</P>

GO GIANTS!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I need a new game plan.</p>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</p>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Thanks!!!! I am so glad that you know all of that stuff !!! I definitely need to move into action. We have all changed streams 100 times for this game......[:@]</p>

I thought that this game would be a blowout, in a heartbeat...and now overtime !!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's never a blowout with the Giants......they keep it close....