Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]and of course...here comes the colts...let's see if they can pull it off

and the colts got the TD and are now leading 21-20 with about a minute left
    [/quote]

Wow I am shocked. Never bet against Peyton. That's why I picked them to win.

But it wasn't looking good when the Jags scored with just 2 minutes left in the game.

Whatever Peyton did, he marched down the field in less than 2 mins....wow!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]and of course...here comes the colts...let's see if they can pull it off

and the colts got the TD and are now leading 21-20 with about a minute left
    [/quote]

Wow I am shocked. Never bet against Peyton. That's why I picked them to win.

But it wasn't looking good when the Jags scored with just 2 minutes left in the game.

Whatever Peyton did, he marched down the field in less than 2 mins....wow!
    [/quote]

Jags with 1st and 10 on the Indy 33 with 8 seconds left. Drama!

Jags win! Jags Win!

Wow the Colts lost!!! hahaha WOW

Now Dumb Ben is going into the locker room.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jags win! Jags Win!
    [/quote]

Barring a miracle, the Egirls have this game....damn, all the NFC East teams have won...

Let's hope Cowgirls lose tonite!

Are we a good team this year? Not to sound trollish, but the Seahawks just beat up on the Rams, and the Hawks suck. I'm just watching the game right now so I'll see how we let Cinci almost beat us. thoughts from the staff?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I need a new game plan.</P>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</P>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</P>

</P>[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..
    [/quote]I have directtv. I just added superfan. I shows all the game at once (split screen in HD). It's awesome.

[quote user="mjg407"]Are we a good team this year? Not to sound trollish, but the Seahawks just beat up on the Rams, and the Hawks suck. I'm just watching the game right now so I'll see how we let Cinci almost beat us. thoughts from the staff?[/quote]

Game wasn't good. We really couldn't get anything going.

Our running game was pretty bad but that's all we kept doing. Our passing game was pretty good but we didn't do enough of it...

Overall, we stole a win today.

So do you think our playcalling is bland? I still think one weakness of this team is our OC. I don't get the playcalling. Didn't Eli throw for 43 attempts? Whats the word on McDougle?

[quote user="mjg407"]So do you think our playcalling is bland? I still think one weakness of this team is our OC. I don't get the playcalling. Didn't Eli throw for 43 attempts? Whats the word on McDougle?[/quote]

The playcalling was bad...we tried to run it down their throats and it didn't work but we kept doing it....

Palmer shredded our defense.....