Re: Asian giant for HC

Yeah, my Mom flew in last night. We got back to the house around 1130 and so I didn't get to sleep till about 0130 or so. </P>

</P>

Happy Bday to me..... almost an old man this year....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah, my Mom flew in last night. We got back to the house around 1130 and so I didn't get to sleep till about 0130 or so. </p>

</p>

Happy Bday to me..... almost an old man this year....</p>[/quote]

Happy B-day, I'm sure you're taking the day off right?

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah, my Mom flew in last night. We got back to the house around 1130 and so I didn't get to sleep till about 0130 or so. </P>

</P>

Happy Bday to me..... almost an old man this year....</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Happy B-Day! [^][8][B]</P>

Hope that you will be able to do something fun to celebrate !!!! [G]</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I need a new game plan.</P>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</P>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..
    [/quote]I have directtv. I just added superfan. I shows all the game at once (split screen in HD). It's awesome.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Appreciate the scoop! I have been doing some research about it.....I can get it through AT&amp;T with all of my other "stuff"......yikes!!!</P>

My mom and dad lucked out and bought AT&amp;T stock, with a little bit of money, at the right time, and it turned into a nice amount of $$$. (when the baby bells did whatever they did)</P>

Since then I think that I have paid AT&amp;T more, on all of their products and services, than my mom and dad ever made......[:O]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Is Carney definitely gone? Tynes would have shanked one of those kicks for sure. Tynes has a stronger leg on the kickoffs, but not much.
    [/quote]

He's kicked a couple of solid 46 ad 48 yarders. He just seems more solid....

They "the media" said he's as sure as gone, he said he doesn't mind sticking around a couple weeks...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I totally don't understand this. I can still see Coach TC ripping Tyne's head off TWICE last year in the GB playoff game, for missing two FG's. I thought that Coach TC looked like the biggest idiot on the planet....acting like a totally out of control maniac on national TV, screaming in Tynes face on the sidelines. In fact, I had a multiple page knock down drag out discussion about it with Davidkan in TAGF a couple of months ago.</P>

Why wouldn't they keep Carney....who does NOT screw up, like Tynes does??!!</P>

</P>

</P>

YES!!!! Only 43 more days....and the stupid political commercials will be OVER!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Appreciate the scoop! I have been doing some research about it.....I can get it through AT&amp;T with all of my other "stuff"......yikes!!!</p>

My mom and dad lucked out and bought AT&amp;T stock, with a little bit of money, at the right time, and it turned into a nice amount of $$$. (when the baby bells did whatever they did)</p>

Since then I think that I have paid AT&amp;T more, on all of their products and services, than my mom and dad ever made......[:O]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't get it. You say you can watch football games via AT&amp;T?

takin the whole week off.....[:P]

[quote user="mjg407"]takin the whole week off.....[:P]
    [/quote]

Good for you...any plans?

Mostly the dog and pony show. Headed to the bay area tomorrow to visit my Aunt.