Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]motherfracker

Report: New York Giants' Burress involved in domestic disputes
    [/quote]

Oh wow! Let me read it..
    [/quote]

Now you know why Jeter doesn't get married.

Star athletes and marriage just doesn't work......
    [/quote]

Yup Yup....

I hope Eli has a nice Pre-nup! [:#]

Oh yeah...make your picks everyone! My eyes are bleeding after going through that. lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Yup Yup....

Oh yeah...make your picks everyone! My eyes are bleeding after going through that. lol

[/quote]

I'm sure they are, I wonder if there's any easy way to do them? I think you had more members play
    this week than last week right? Let's hope it doesn't get too much....

Bush speaking about the country now....he has a lot of makeup on his cheeks....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Yup Yup....

[/quote]

I'm sure they are, I wonder if there's any easy way to do them? I think you had more members play
    this week than last week right? Let's hope it doesn't get too much....

Bush speaking about the country now....he has a lot of makeup on his cheeks....
    [/quote]

Yeah..he has on too much blush...yikes

Yeah..there were less people this week...it's not too bad...I take lots of breaks! [:P]

Yeah..there were less people this week...it's not too bad...I take lots of breaks! [:P]
    [/quote]

Less? Wow, I thought there were more.....

Well I pinned it so we'll see if it catches on....you should ask expat to do some also if it gets out of hand.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Less? Wow, I thought there were more.....

Well I pinned it so we'll see if it catches on....you should ask expat to do some also if it gets out of hand.
    [/quote]

Oh expats has been helping me. He's been so nice.

Are you watching the Yankee game. Even though it's meaningless...it's been a great game . Burnett vs. Hughes and they were both pitching great. I dunno if Joe will have Hughes pitch the 9th. The game is tied at 2 right now

ETA: Veras in

Oh expats has been helping me. He's been so nice.

Are you watching the Yankee game. Even though it's meaningless...it's been a great game . Burnett vs. Hughes and they were both pitching great. I dunno if Joe will have Hughes pitch the 9th. The game is tied at 2 right now
    [/quote]

Oh I forgot Hughes was pitching, I guess he's doing well? I just can't watch a meaningless baseball game, I don't know how you do it.

At least with football if the Giants are out of it, I can still watch because it's exciting, but the way baseball is played, its slow enough that it has to be meaningful....

Plus isn't Jeter out?

Ok I put it on since it's a tied game. I guess that's exciting enough..

What does Joe G say now in his postgame? I guess I'll watch.

It will be difficult to watch the Yankees post-Jeter when the day comes he retires....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Oh I forgot Hughes was pitching, I guess he's doing well? I just can't watch a meaningless baseball game, I don't know how you do it.

At least with football if the Giants are out of it, I can still watch because it's exciting, but the way baseball is played, its slow enough that it has to be meaningful....

Plus isn't Jeter out?
    [/quote]

Oh I watch every Yankee game...meaningless or not. Heehee [:P]
    He pitched great today... 100 pitches, 8 innings 5 hits, 2 runs, 0 walks, 6 strike outs. 1 of the runs was due to a HR.

Yeah, Jeter didn't play. []

But it was good to watch to see Phil pitch well. And Burnett was kicking butt too

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Plus isn't Jeter out?
    [/quote]

Oh I watch every Yankee game...meaningless or not. Heehee [:P]
    He pitched great today... 100 pitches, 8 innings 5 hits, 2 runs, 0 walks, 6 strike outs. 1 of the runs was due to a HR.

Yeah, Jeter didn't play. []

But it was good to watch to see Phil pitch well. And Burnett was kicking butt too
    [/quote]

hahaha Melky is back? When did this happen? I thought he was gone for good...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    hahaha Melky is back? When did this happen? I thought he was gone for good...

[/quote]

lol...yeah Melky has been back a few days...