Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]China launched 3 astronauts into space??

Wow, I had no idea their space program was that advanced?

It's very hard for me to imagine China being that capable.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Good for China!!!</P>

That country has the WORST luck ....they are either having an earthquake, a hurricane, horrible snow or rain.....it never ends.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Hillary apparently wants to win in 2012.....</P>

But now the rumor is that, because of Biden's previous two brain aneurysms, they are going to replace Biden with Hillary AFTER the debates???</P>

I would think that a Sarah/Hillary debate would be much more powerful for Obama, than a Sarah/Biden debate....</P>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-o..._b_126234.html</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

WOW!

Problem is Billy Boy just said on the View that Hillary doesn't want to be VP, she can do more as Senator...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I believe that BOR just said that Congress passed the buy out.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Good for China!!!</p>

That country has the WORST luck ....they are either having an earthquake, a hurricane, horrible snow or rain.....it never ends.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Well when you're that big, you're going to get everything from mother nature. In fact, we get all those issues too!!!

I wonder what they call their astronauts?

We have no space shuttle program soon and will need to rely on Russia. We don't have a working "space shuttle" yet that will replace the shuttle.

China goes into space and we don't have a space program! Doesn't make sense.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Hillary apparently wants to win in 2012.....</P>

But now the rumor is that, because of Biden's previous two brain aneurysms, they are going to replace Biden with Hillary AFTER the debates???</P>

I would think that a Sarah/Hillary debate would be much more powerful for Obama, than a Sarah/Biden debate....</P>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-o..._b_126234.html</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

WOW!

Problem is Billy Boy just said on the View that Hillary doesn't want to be VP, she can do more as Senator...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I believe that BOR just said that Congress passed the buy out.....</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is what "The Hill" is saying:</P>

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...008-09-24.html</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

I read a book by an ex-NASA guy name William Hoagland.</P>

It is a conspiracy type book but, in a different way. It says the US did go to the moon but, found more there and on Mars then it wants to tell the people.</P>

His contention: basically, NASA in reviewing pictures, believes there is evidence that perhaps millions of years ago...someone lived on the moon and their is evidence of more advanced civilization that somehow millions of years ago was wiped out by some cosmic event.</P>

The book basically says that the major powers are all now racing back to the moon and Mars to see what else they can find.</P>

It is a very intriguing read whether you buy into it or not.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Good for China!!!</P>

That country has the WORST luck ....they are either having an earthquake, a hurricane, horrible snow or rain.....it never ends.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Well when you're that big, you're going to get everything from mother nature. In fact, we get all those issues too!!!

I wonder what they call their astronauts?

We have no space shuttle program soon and will need to rely on Russia. We don't have a working "space shuttle" yet that will replace the shuttle.

China goes into space and we don't have a space program! Doesn't make sense.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

We will need to rely on Russia???!!! YUCK!!!!!</P>

I would rather rely on China, all day long, than Russia!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]motherfracker

Report: New York Giants' Burress involved in domestic disputes
    [/quote]

Oh wow! Let me read it..
    [/quote]

Now you know why Jeter doesn't get married.

Star athletes and marriage just doesn't work......
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I have read 3 million posts on this mb about plax.....what a frickin' headache situation.</P>

Your answer makes the most sense to me....[Y]</P>

</P>

All-Pro

Here is the Katie COuric interview with Sarah Palin...the fun begins at 4:35 and you can see the grin come over Katie when she knows she has her cornered....</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP12aNzocSc</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

I read a book by an ex-NASA guy name William Hoagland.</p>

It is a conspiracy type book but, in a different way. It says the US did go to the moon but, found more there and on Mars then it wants to tell the people.</p>

His contention: basically, NASA in reviewing pictures, believes there is evidence that perhaps millions of years ago...someone lived on the moon and their is evidence of more advanced civilization that somehow millions of years ago was wiped out by some cosmic event.</p>

The book basically says that the major powers are all now racing back to the moon and Mars to see what else they can find.</p>

It is a very intriguing read whether you buy into it or not.</p>[/quote]

With more evidence, I'm willling to believe it...

Buzz Aldron has come out many times about what he has SEEN out there....as well as other
    astronauts and high up military folks....

I'll sit on the fence for awhile but as there is more evidence I am more willing to beleive...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I have read 3 million posts on this mb about plax.....what a frickin' headache situation.</p>

Your answer makes the most sense to me....[Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

These are kids out there given MILLIONS of dollars. As talented as they are, they have no concept of MONEY and it's value....

They also don't have the right support structure to have a family. It is the truth....