Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Mikie has picked up more $$$ for his helping kids with water safety foundation!</p>

Mikie is now on:</p>

***Corn Flakes Box</p>

***Frosted Flakes Box</p>

***Club Crackers</p>

***Rice Krispies Treats</p>

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/new...&amp;type=lgns</p>

The Beijing 2008 Olympic Highlights and Michael Phelps, Inside Story of the Beijing Games DVD's arrived already. OMG....that was GREAT TV!!! (especially compared to what is on now...yuck!)</p>

I only watched part of the Highlights. I am going to save it, to watch with my cute little mom. My mom OD's on MSMBC/CNN/Fox News.....so she will love some variety on the tube!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

MP who? haha just kidding....

He will continue to be in the news for awhile.....our gymnastic friends have all but vanished...until 2012 London....

</p>

Mikie has picked up more $$$ for his helping kids with water safety foundation!</p>

Mikie is now on:</p>

***Corn Flakes Box</p>

***Frosted Flakes Box</p>

***Club Crackers</p>

***Rice Krispies Treats</p>

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/new...&amp;type=lgns</p>

The Beijing 2008 Olympic Highlights and Michael Phelps, Inside Story of the Beijing Games DVD's arrived already. OMG....that was GREAT TV!!! (especially compared to what is on now...yuck!)</p>

I only watched part of the Highlights. I am going to save it, to watch with my cute little mom. My mom OD's on MSMBC/CNN/Fox News.....so she will love some variety on the tube!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

MP who? haha just kidding....

He will continue to be in the news for awhile.....our gymnastic friends have all but vanished...until 2012 London....

[quote user="Markroman"]

Warren will make a fortune...he is an opportunist...</p>

Most billionaires make money by seeing an opportunity...Warren is not doing this to help the American economy...Warren sees a chance to make money...Just like JP Morgan in 1907.</p>[/quote]

Of course he is, no one is going to donate $5 billion, he's a smart guy half of this meltdown is also mental.

If the American people don't panic, we won't have a self inflicted economic wound.Warren's $5 billion may help keep us feeling somewhat good about the economy....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]The Palin/Couric interview was pretty bad....

Made me feel uncomfortable for her.....
    [/quote]

Yeah..that was not good.............

Is there anyone else just dreading election day?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

YES!!!!! I want a Colin Powell/Condi Rice ticket......does not get any better than that!!!! [Y]</P>

I'll hold judgement, until after the debates....but at this point, it looks like Obama will clean up. McCain is just saying/doing too many goofy things.</P>

I love this quote by Kathleen Parker:</P>

"Sarah Palin's recent interviews....have revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate...who is clearly out of her league."</P>

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...WMyYTUxZDkwNTE=</P>

Well......Ronald Regan was a B movie actor, and he became a great President. Abe Lincoln barely went to school, he educated himself, and he became a great President. </P>

So....who knows......</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Colin Powell is the man and has a great great history. He is full of morals. When he was told about WMD's, he took it for face value he gave our administration the benefit of the doubt and America's reputation.....when there was no WMD's, he basically quit right? I mean, where has he been?

Ronald Reagan is the great communicator....he had the IT factor...

Palin on Couric really really made me feel awkward for her....

It was just....augh...so bad.....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I was wondering about all of this. Clinton was only a GOV.....from Arkansas, of all places. Regan was a GOV and a lousy movie satr.</P>

I don't believe that they got hit with the questions that Sarah is getting hit with.....either that, or they knew how to BS better.</P>

Plus, I don't think that Sarah gets the same fairness....in that, she is gorgeous, great wife, great mom, takes care of herself, runs marathons.....people seem more than willing to be ugly, and find ways to bring her down.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

Warren will make a fortune...he is an opportunist...</P>

Most billionaires make money by seeing an opportunity...Warren is not doing this to help the American economy...Warren sees a chance to make money...Just like JP Morgan in 1907.</P>

[/quote]

Of course he is, no one is going to donate $5 billion, he's a smart guy half of this meltdown is also mental.

If the American people don't panic, we won't have a self inflicted economic wound.Warren's $5 billion may help keep us feeling somewhat good about the economy....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

But Buffett donated HIS ENTIRE ESTATE TO HELP HUMANITY!!!!!! Remember???!!! He gave all of his $$$ to the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation to help kids that are dying all over the world!!!!</P>

Buffett left his kids and grandkids very little...because he wanted them to work, and not be spoiled brats....and they understood and accepted that.</P>

</P>

</P>

I was wondering about all of this. Clinton was only a GOV.....from Arkansas, of all places. Regan was a GOV and a lousy movie satr.</p>

I don't believe that they got hit with the questions that Sarah is getting hit with.....either that, or they knew how to BS better.</p>

Plus, I don't think that Sarah gets the same fairness....in that, she is gorgeous, great wife, great mom, takes care of herself, runs marathons.....people seem more than willing to be ugly, and find ways to bring her down.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, well Reagan was the great communicator, he knew how to speak and respond.

I think Clintons IQ is 160? That's borderline genius level, he knew how to BS...

Palin is a nice lady, don't get me wrong, but I'm nice too, doesn't make me VP level..

Media is definitley trying to bring her down BUT, they aren't asking her unfair questions.

If she wants to be VP, she's gotta be able to answer anything thrown at her, that's what I said since day one, she needs to be hammered, that's when we get to see what she is made of...

The whole Alaska thing is just bad....

McCain's campaign not only SHELTERED her but it doesnt seem like they even trained her properly to go out and do interviews.....even the media was saying she should have taken small steps and build up her interview skills...

</p>

But Buffett donated HIS ENTIRE ESTATE TO HELP HUMANITY!!!!!! Remember???!!! He gave all of his $$$ to the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation to help kids that are dying all over the world!!!!</p>

Buffett left his kids and grandkids very little...because he wanted them to work, and not be spoiled brats....and they understood and accepted that.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh Lord how could I forget that!!! Wow.....you are right.....jeez how can I miss that...

The guy has lived in the same house and drove the same Volvo for years.....

I take everything I said back.....

I can't beleive this is Linda Hamilton!!! Remember how toned up she was in T2!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]The Palin/Couric interview was pretty bad....

Made me feel uncomfortable for her.....
    [/quote]

Yeah..that was not good.............

Is there anyone else just dreading election day?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

YES!!!!! I want a Colin Powell/Condi Rice ticket......does not get any better than that!!!! [Y]</P>

I'll hold judgement, until after the debates....but at this point, it looks like Obama will clean up. McCain is just saying/doing too many goofy things.</P>

I love this quote by Kathleen Parker:</P>

"Sarah Palin's recent interviews....have revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate...who is clearly out of her league."</P>

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...WMyYTUxZDkwNTE=</P>

Well......Ronald Regan was a B movie actor, and he became a great President. Abe Lincoln barely went to school, he educated himself, and he became a great President. </P>

So....who knows......</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Colin Powell is the man and has a great great history. He is full of morals. When he was told about WMD's, he took it for face value he gave our administration the benefit of the doubt and America's reputation.....when there was no WMD's, he basically quit right? I mean, where has he been?

Ronald Reagan is the great communicator....he had the IT factor...

Palin on Couric really really made me feel awkward for her....

It was just....augh...so bad.....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I heard a GREAT Colin Powell story:</P>

Powell thought that he had a fantastic military idea. He told Pres Regan about it. Regan was not so sure. Regan asked Powell if he would present his idea at a certain meeting that was being held. Powell was FULL of enthusiasm, and he was POSITIVE that he had a great idea, and that it would work. Nobody else was as sure as Powell, but Regan trusted Powell, and gave him the go ahead.</P>

Ended up, Powell's idea was a HUGE flop....just fell apart terribly.</P>

There was a big press conference about it. Regan was at the podium, and Powell was standing over to the side. The press started tearing into the plan, and ripping it apart, and ragging about what a flop it was.</P>

Finally, the press asked Regan, "Who's responsibility was this anyway??!!" Regan said, "It was MY responsibility!"</P>

Regan glanced over to the right side of the room, and Powell was standing there, with a tear, rolling down his cheek. Powell said, "At that moment, I knew that I loved that man, and that I would do anything for him, for the rest of my life."</P>

Isn't that a great story???!!! Instead of making Powell look like an idiot, Regan just took the heat. I love role model stories like that!!!</P>

</P>

I heard a GREAT Colin Powell story:</p>

Powell thought that he had a fantastic military idea. He told Pres Regan about it. Regan was not so sure. Regan asked Powell if he would present his idea at a certain meeting that was being held. Powell was FULL of enthusiasm, and he was POSITIVE that he had a great idea, and that it would work. Nobody else was as sure as Powell, but Regan trusted Powell, and gave him the go ahead.</p>

Ended up, Powell's idea was a HUGE flop....just fell apart terribly.</p>

There was a big press conference about it. Regan was at the podium, and Powell was standing over to the side. The press started tearing into the plan, and ripping it apart, and ragging about what a flop it was.</p>

Finally, the press asked Regan, "Who's responsibility was this anyway??!!" Regan said, "It was MY responsibility!"</p>

Regan glanced over to the right side of the room, and Powell was standing there, with a tear, rolling down his cheek. Powell said, "At that moment, I knew that I loved that man, and that I would do anything for him, for the rest of my life."</p>

Isn't that a great story???!!! Instead of making Powell look like an idiot, Regan just took the heat. I love role model stories like that!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Totally!! That's a great story....do you know what the plan was? I'd like to know why he thought it was so great when it flopped so badly....I can't beleive I was only in elementary school when Reagan was Prez...seemed sooo long ago yet I remember talking about him on the school bus..

Time flies.....some people just have it.....whether you have experience or not....there is an "IT" factor in some people......