Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I really miss Tim Russert....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Me too!!!!! Everyone is jumping thru' hoops to get Tim's son going in the business....maybe some day.....but his son just seems awkward right now.....</P>

I am reading Tim's wife's article about that Carla Bruni chick in France, right now. </P>

I hate Vanity Fair, they are so intrusive, and they write some of the grossest stuff about people, and TMI. But since Russert's wife wrote the article, I wanted to read it.</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I was reading this......she was married to that guy from the Titanic....and she used to be in the "most beautiful people list......????!!!!!</P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Hamilton</P>

</P>

[/quote]

James Cameron, he was also the director for T2....coincedence?
    [/quote]</P>

OMG!!!!!.....funny!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive this is Linda Hamilton!!! Remember how toned up she was in T2!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

eeeeeeek!!!! She looks like she is 87!!??</P>

I can't watch movies like T2.....I am too much of a wimp....[:$]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Ok, she used to look like this:

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I was reading this......she was married to that guy from the Titanic....and she used to be in the "most beautiful people list......????!!!!!</P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Hamilton</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

The 1st picture reminds me of the pics that are published of stars without their make-up and hair people......whew......they just look like common folks that you would see at the market....</P>

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=39905</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

The 1st picture reminds me of the pics that are published of stars without their make-up and hair people......whew......they just look like common folks that you would see at the market....</p>

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=39905</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah makes me feel better about myself.

So there is a"current events" forum on this message board. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[]

[quote user="SEC105"]<u>So there is a"current events" forum on this message board</u>. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[][/quote]

How did you find this thread???

Oh that's right, it's a public forum.....[:P]

I think the debates should be on Thursday.

Any kid in high school is at a football game now.

If you had it Thurs. you could have made it a homework assignment to be talked about
    on Friday in class...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]<U>So there is a"current events" forum on this message board</U>. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Well I'm sure aware of the saying ............."Feed a man a fish and he's good for a day" ........."teach a man to fish" ...........you know the rest. I guess I just got taught how to "fish". </P>

It's interesting opinions and observations</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]<u>So there is a"current events" forum on this message board</u>. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[][/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Well I'm sure aware of the saying ............."Feed a man a fish and he's good for a day" ........."teach a man to fish" ...........you know the rest. I guess I just got taught how to "fish". </p>

It's interesting opinions and observations</p>[/quote]

Feel free to drop off your thoughts on anything. We don't bite. And we cover a lot of topics....

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]<U>So there is a"current events" forum on this message board</U>. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Well I'm sure aware of the saying ............."Feed a man a fish and he's good for a day" ........."teach a man to fish" ...........you know the rest. I guess I just got taught how to "fish". </P>

It's interesting opinions and observations</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Are you in the TAGF???? I can't believe the detective work that they did over there!!!!</P>

They nailed that guy who was making the ugly 9/11 jokes, in the Seattle forum....in like no time flat!!!</P>

It is incredible the work that they did!!!</P>

</P>